Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (913462 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2017
... grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
eiwai81:
Good Afternoon everyone. Please I would like to ask if there is anyone here coming to Stuttgart or Baden-Württemberg this summer (around April). I would like to get in touch with you. Thank you. God bless this room.
I should be coming to Ulm this summer what's up?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamedwin:

Great!

A quite friendly black lady interviewed me..I think she Nigerian...The questions are no different from what people post here everyday..

Did you go to Goethe institute,
Do you speak germany,
Name of your school,
Course you about to go study,
How did you find your school,
Documents you submitted to get admission,
How you applied,
How have you prepared for Germany,
What you know about Germany,
Population of Germany,
What you know about the town your school is located at,
Countries bordering Germany,
How many states has Germany,
Name the states in Germany and their capitals,
Why you choose the school,
Are you coming back to Nigeria,
Where you would work when you come,
Why didn't you do the masters here in Nigeria,
Your motivation,
Your Bachelor research topic,
What topic you would like to do your MSC thesis in,
Who is your sponsor (she asked why not my dad),
Why not UK or Canada,
Do you have relatives in the EU,
Ever apply for a visa to Germany or other EU countries...

That's the most I could recall for now.

Don't forget your motivational letter and make 2 extra copies..She didn't ask me to re-write a motivational letter (maybe because I submitted it written in ink) but instead gave me a simple test she printed out from the system.

Thanks a lot! Wishing you all the very best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
@Bolabae will d approval stamp be on my paspt pape?if approved when i got my paspt?did they also stamp rejection?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
@Bolabae will d approval stamp be on my paspt pape?if approved when i got my paspt?did they also stamp rejection?i try to email u my whasalp no nd my fb usernames,thnx 4 ur response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Any body planning on sending documents to TUM next weekfrom Lagos,could we share the bills? do HOLLA
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
blackbriar:
Any body planning on sending documents to TUM next weekfrom Lagos,could we share the bills? do HOLLA

@ blackbriar me too plan applyingto TUM, but I thought their application for winter semesta opens by April 1st na
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
MrEbony:

Thanks a lot! Wishing you all the very best!

Uwc bro...thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
namek2:
How wil i know if my garman visa is approved when i recieved my courier envelop?
Check inside ur passport naw. If visa dey inside with ur passport picture or just ordinary embassy stamp which means you came for interview on the day written on it and the type of visa you applied for.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
namek2:
@Bolabae will d approval stamp be on my paspt pape?if approved when i got my paspt?did they also stamp rejection?i try to email u my whasalp no nd my fb usernames,thnx 4 ur response
Yes dey stamp ur rejected also. Just date and visa type if rejected
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2017
hybeenoni:

@ blackbriar me too plan applyingto TUM, but I thought their application for winter semesta opens by April 1st na
it's March 15 but may vary by course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2017
iamedwin:

She asked my undergraduate course again before printing out the test questions. It pertains to what one studied at undergraduate, in my case Computer Science.

For the motivation letter, I decided on my own to write in ink before going to the embassy. After collecting it, she asked for two photocopies. I have read of stories where people were asked to write it there.

They were asked to write it there because they didn't go with any. Once you write or type it from home and make extra 2 or 3 copies of it, they can never ask you to re-write it again. Also, for some time now, Msc students don't write test, only the Bsc students do (in some few cases they might not also). But if the oral interview of the Msc student is not good enough for the VO, ofcourse test can be given after the interview provided they have not changed the system again this summer. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok bolabae,thnx 4 d information,hope get good news,i wil elert u when i recieve dis awaiting good news thnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2017
hybeenoni:
@ Honourableseyi andother gurus in the house, na beg I dey beg oo

Plz anybody here know anything abt Kuhne University of Logistics (KLU)

Almost all universities offering Masters in logistics and supply chain management [/b]charges school fees.

Anybody has any info about this?

Which info do you need again apart from what you have known already? grin grin. It is a private school and find below the extract from daad about the school and the course if your power can carry it.

[b]Tuition fee
:The fees for the two-year MSc programme in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management are 11,960 EUR per year, that is 23,920 EUR for the whole programme. Accommodation, travel and living expenses are not included.

Costs of living :Students should budget around 11,300 EUR for cost of living per year of study. An amount of at least 8,640 EUR per year has to be deposited or documented when applying to German embassies or consulates for a student visa.

Job opportunities: The workload will not allow you to work while studying.

Funding opportunities within the university: Inability to pay tuition fees has never prevented anyone from studying at KLU. We offer merit-based scholarships for anyone who is talented and wants to study at KLU. Scholarships cover between 50% and up to 100% of the tuition fee. You must be admitted to our programmes in order to apply for a scholarship. http://www.the-klu.org/financing-options/scholarships/
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 6:25am On Feb 18, 2017
honourableseyi:

They were asked to write it there because they didn't go with any. Once you write or type it from home and make extra 2 or 3 copies of it, they can never ask you to re-write it again. Also, for some time now, Msc students don't write test, only the Bsc students do (in some few cases they might not also). But if the oral interview of the Msc student is not good enough for the VO, ofcourse test can be given after the interview provided they have not changed the system again this summer. Shalom

Oh I see.. I hope I didn't do bad for her and that's why she had to give the test.. undecided

Thanks bro

I'd keep my fingers crossed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 6:34am On Feb 18, 2017
SooCute:
How come nobody is talking about "Sponsorship Letter" anymore....has the system changed?I just want to be updated so as to plan myself well!
it hadn't changed broooo.i also plan using that.send me a pm so that we can relate well
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2017
bolabae:

Yes dey stamp ur rejected also. Just date and visa type if rejected
i got a rejection but it wasn't stamped on my passport.the embassy just sent me a latter stating that I didn't found my account hence,my maintenance in Germany isn't sure.please I want to reapply again.i need your candid advice.eke,honourableseyi,biglord etc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2017
hybeenoni:

It ends by april,application for winter started since january and all ur documents must reach munich before last week of march,so start applying
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2017
JoshMedia:
Thanks alot. Please do you have answer to my second question as well?

Sorry I miss this . Can you please reiterate it ? Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2017
iamedwin:

Oh I see.. I hope I didn't do bad for her and that's why she had to give the test.. undecided

Thanks bro

I'd keep my fingers crossed.

The test is always a simple.one. computer test for computer students , maths test for Engineering students , Economics test for Social, management students and Business teat for buss administration students. They are basics questions and.once.you.do.well.in.that too, you will be fine. Best of luck and shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
dprinz99:
i got a rejection but it wasn't stamped on my passport.the embassy just sent me a latter stating that I didn't found my account hence,my maintenance in Germany isn't sure.please I want to reapply again.i need your candid advice.eke,honourableseyi,biglord etc

Stamping it on your passport or not doesn't stop.you from getting your visa if you try again. However, have you funded your account now ?.Do you already have the block account credit confirmation? Your answer to this will then.determine my next advise. You can also pm. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
honourableseyi:

Stamping it on your passport or not doesn't stop.you from getting your visa if you try again. However, have you funded your account now ?.Do you already have the block account credit confirmation? Your answer to this will then.determine my next advise. You can also pm. Shalom
not yet funded my account.forex rate is tring to make the dream seem unfufillable but I still belief God.ive been in this since 2014 and this last time,I was just unlucky coz my bank delayed me till the introduction of this fucken flexible forex policy.i did my interview last year April and apply for formA same month.sterling bank allowed satan to use them and frustrate me till June which was my dateline.luckily,I had up to 3 admission later with another deadline by Augustso I wrote the embassy explaining to them that I couldn't access forex to fund my account so they accepted to defer my aplocation till august .i did all I could to access forex btw June till August but all to no avail.until last two weeks when I got my rejection from the embassy.
L
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
honourableseyi:

The test is always a simple.one. computer test for computer students , maths test for Engineering students , Economics test for Social, management students and Business teat for buss administration students. They are basics questions and.once.you.do.well.in.that too, you will be fine. Best of luck and shalom

Yea it was a simple test...didn't waste time to tick

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
dprinz99:
not yet funded my account.forex rate is tring to make the dream seem unfufillable but I still belief God.ive been in this since 2014 and this last time,I was just unlucky coz my bank delayed me till the introduction of this fucken flexible forex policy.i did my interview last year April and apply for formA same month.sterling bank allowed satan to use them and frustrate me till June which was my dateline.luckily,I had up to 3 admission later with another deadline by Augustso I wrote the embassy explaining to them that I couldn't access forex to fund my account so they accepted to defer my aplocation till august .i did all I could to access forex btw June till August but all to no avail.until last two weeks when I got my rejection from the embassy.
L

Seriously this Forex thing dey send cold down person body..

Just today I saw 530 or so for the Euro on the parallel market.

Its like the embassy even knows..lol...first thing the V.O asked me was "have u funded?"

Modified: The CBN is offering banks 20 Million Dollars weekly for school expenses, health and a few other Forex needs

I just saw the news below on front page. If only top bankers will not hijack this initiative like they would always do, it was suppose to be good news for us. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3635583/cbn-offers-banks-20m-weekly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eulogio: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2017
dprinz99:
it hadn't changed broooo.i also plan using that.send me a pm so that we can relate well
I also plan using sponsorship letter.I hope to get it soon to book an appointment at the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Eulogio:

I also plan using sponsorship letter.I hope to get it soon to book an appointment at the embassy.
boss lets talk na.how did u go about it?im sending u a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
pitapromiz:
it's March 15 but may vary by course

Me intend applying for MSc Financial & Actuarial Mathematics
U?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Applying for Masters of Science in Transport systems......my application package will be ready my the month's end. Hope you've started gathering ur documents. They advised that's it good for students from Non-EU countries to send their documents before 15 of March. Are you in Lagos?
hybeenoni:

Me intend applying for MSc Financial & Actuarial Mathematics
U?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
@ pitapromiz I just sent u a pm

Let's chat privately
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meekmill(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
iamedwin:

Great!

A quite friendly black lady interviewed me..I think she Nigerian...The questions are no different from what people post here everyday..

Did you go to Goethe institute,
Do you speak germany,
Name of your school,
Course you about to go study,
How did you find your school,
Documents you submitted to get admission,
How you applied,
How have you prepared for Germany,
What you know about Germany,
Population of Germany,
What you know about the town your school is located at,
Countries bordering Germany,
How many states has Germany,
Name the states in Germany and their capitals,
Why you choose the school,
Are you coming back to Nigeria,
Where you would work when you come,
Why didn't you do the masters here in Nigeria,
Your motivation,
Your Bachelor research topic,
What topic you would like to do your MSC thesis in,
Who is your sponsor (she asked why not my dad),
Why not UK or Canada,
Do you have relatives in the EU,
Ever apply for a visa to Germany or other EU countries...

That's the most I could recall for now.

Don't forget your motivational letter and make 2 extra copies..She didn't ask me to re-write a motivational letter (maybe because I submitted it written in ink) but instead gave me a simple test she printed out from the system.

which test were u givven?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
meekmill:

which test were u givven?

Cannot really recall but simple objective tests questions like 1gb = ?kb and all that...like 10 in total

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.