Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910504 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
dolpaz:
Hi Guys...

Its been a loong time here.. I am really owing this great house some information about my amazing story.

Its cooking up and will be posted in a bit

Stay Glued !

love reading amazing stories. looking forward in reading yours
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheDreamChaser:

Congrats on your successful interview. What documents did you submit with the form? What branch of Unity bank was this done and at what rate?

Thank u. Like I said I'm not 100% sure yet if it will go through but I'm hopeful at least for me to be debited. Rate was 420, branch is the one at VI. I had to submit an invoice from my school stating my DB account on it as well before the transaction was sanctioned. This week I will know for sure if it goes through.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
jbonito:

Thank u. Like I said I'm not 100% sure yet if it will go through but I'm hopeful at least for me to be debited. Rate was 420, branch is the one at VI. I had to submit an invoice from my school stating my DB account on it as well before the transaction was sanctioned. This week I will know for sure if it goes through.

Cheers.
Hmm what a grace I tap into the source as I won't have problems during mine. See you in DE this winter.
Edited
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
jbonito:

Cheers.

Alright. Wishing you all the best man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Neyoalao:

Hmm what a grace I tap into the source as I won't have problems during mine. See you in DE this winter.
Edited

Amen ! For u bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheDreamChaser:

Alright. Wishing you all the best man

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nkcares(f): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Angelehi2015:
Hi everyone, please anyone studying at Rhein waal, need your assistance please, thanks
I got my acceptance letter from Rhein waal two days ago, after they had sent me rejection letter on 16th February. Are going to Rhein waal too?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
nkcares:
I got my acceptance letter from Rhein waal two days ago, after they had sent me rejection letter on 16th February. Are going to Rhein waal too?

On what grounds was their decision reversed? Is the admission offer for Winter Semester?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Hi friends, I am at the DHL office now trying to send my documents to uni-assist in Germany using the address on their website ie

uni-assist e.V.
11507 Berlin
GERMANY

But the courier service keep telling me the address doesn't exist that I should provide a proper address and I should also provide a recipients phone number.

Has anyone encountered this before. For those that may have sent theirs before, which address and phone number did you send it to.

Awaiting your kind response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeancahblack: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2017
jbonito:

Cheers.

@jbonito.... please can you help with a sample of the mail you sent to the school to request for an invoice. and can you also help with a copy of the invoice. This will help us to know how we can also request for same.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeancahblack: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
daontop:
Hi friends, I am at the DHL office now trying to send my documents to uni-assist in Germany using the address on their website ie

uni-assist e.V.
11507 Berlin
GERMANY

But the courier service keep telling me the address doesn't exist that I should provide a proper address and I should also provide a recipients phone number.

Has anyone encountered this before. For those that may have sent theirs before, which address and phone number did you send it to.

Awaiting your kind response.

Read through this picture...also the phone number on uni-assist website is +49 30 666 44 345

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
yeancahblack:

@jbonito.... please can you help with a sample of the mail you sent to the school to request for an invoice. and can you also help with a copy of the invoice. This will help us to know how we can also request for same.
Thanks

Morning! There's no 'proper way' of writing a mail to request for invoice. Just write a short mail with a subject of request for living expenses invoice/letter. The body of the mail entails the need for you to have an invoice stating the need for you pay that required amount into a blocked account as a student in Germany for your Bank to be able to process your money transfer. Almost all schools has this, just request from the proper channel.

Mine has my personal informations on it, so I might not be willing to share it on the forum. But it's easy for you to get Sir.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2017
yeancahblack:

Read through this picture...also the phone number on uni-assist website is +49 30 666 44 345

Thanks for the swift response. Will use the address and phone number.

Thanks again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeancahblack: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2017
jbonito:

Morning! There's no 'proper way' of writing a mail to request for invoice. Just write a short mail with a subject of request for living expenses invoice/letter. The body of the mail entails the need for you to have an invoice stating the need for you pay that required amount into a blocked account as a student in Germany for your Bank to be able to process your money transfer. Almost all schools has this, just request from the proper channel.

Mine has my personal informations on it, so I might not be willing to share it on the forum. But it's easy for you to get Sir.

Cheers.

Understood. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2017
hello house, good morning
pls gurus in the house, i am a new memeber here n would like to apply for either masters or BSc in germany. Any informations on schools with fast proceesing period and sure admission, name ofpossible schools to apply to

Am a gradute of APPLIED PHYSICS (Electronics), with a GPA of 3.7/5, i would like progams on either electronics, Electrical engineering, physics or computer relates courses for my masters
or
if admission for the BSc would be mouch easier, would like.....Electrical engineering or computer relates courses for my Bsc

Finally, pls any assistance rendered would be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by highbeey(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2017
pls i have a bsc.ed in chemistry.what chances do i have using that result in securing admission for a bsc...or wil a bsc.ed in chemistry be quivalent to german bsc,so i can apply for msc instead.thanx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nkcares(f): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
eMidas:

On what grounds was their decision reversed? Is the admission offer for Winter Semester?
Its for this summer. enrolment deadline is may 15. When I was sent the rejection letter last month, they also stated that there might be further consideration if any one already on the admission list declines their admission. I guess a space came up. I already lost all hope for this summer. I don't even know if I can get my visa before time.
Please people in Germany, is it possible for someone there to help one open a blocked account, which might make it faster like just a week, so that I can go book my interview quicker. As opening through the embassy takes like 3 weeks before account details are sent to one. Please its urgent. Thank you for your anticipated answers.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rfactor:
hello house, good morning
pls gurus in the house, i am a new memeber here n would like to apply for either masters or BSc in germany. Any informations on schools with fast proceesing period and sure admission, name ofpossible schools to apply to

Am a gradute of APPLIED PHYSICS (Electronics), with a GPA of 3.7/5, i would like progams on either electronics, Electrical engineering, physics or computer relates courses for my masters
or
if admission for the BSc would be mouch easier, would like.....Electrical engineering or computer relates courses for my Bsc

Finally, pls any assistance rendered would be highly appreciated. thanks
Hi, google "Daad international program " and filter to your desired course. Also try TUM Msc in Physics Applied and Engineering Physics)- hurry their deadline is near, KIT KSOP, and University of Jena Msc in Photonics.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
nkcares:
Its for this summer. enrolment deadline is may 15. When I was sent the rejection letter last month, they also stated that there might be further consideration if any one already on the admission list declines their admission. I guess a space came up. I already lost all hope for this summer. I don't even know if I can get my visa before time.
Please people in Germany, is it possible for someone there to help one open a blocked account, which might make it faster like just a week, so that I can go book my interview quicker. As opening through the embassy takes like 3 weeks before account details are sent to one. Please its urgent. Thank you for your anticipated answers.
You don't need to have the account details before your interview. Just book online now for your blocked account opening, and then book for your visa interview (it's now done online, so pick a date).
You'll go with the slip from the blocked account opening on the day of your visa interview, as evidence.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
@nkcares...ooen your block account with fintiba...i did that too and i got my account opened within 48 hrs two days...very easy and simple.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nkcares(f): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
hadassaheke:

You don't need to have the account details before your interview. Just book online now for your blocked account opening, and then book for your visa interview (it's now done online, so pick a date).
You'll go with the slip from the blocked account opening on the day of your visa interview, as evidence.
thanks for the quick response. Yes I have seen the new information about booking for interview online on the embassy's website. How do you mean I should book online for account opening. I thought a copy of my passport and admission letter is needed. What is the website please. I would appreciate if I can do everything online and not have to go the embassy till interview date. I don't stay in lagos.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nkcares(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
lono22:
@nkcares...ooen your block account with fintiba...i did that too and i got my account opened within 48 hrs two days...very easy and simple.
please how do I go about this idea. do they have a website or an office?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nkcares(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
I just googled fintiba now. seen their site. thanks all. Anyother idea is welcome.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
futurewise11:

Nop. It depends on the state. Wurzburg don't have such student semester tickets that cover the whole state.
Vielen Dank grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
lono22:

did you pay their opening account fee before you got your account details?
if yes, how did you pay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victolo: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
190theclown:
Please if you are still in Nigeria can i get your contact so i call you up. I am still seeking a school that can grant me admission in Germany.
You got admission to a university in barden wutterberg?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Youpele52: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
nkcares:

I tap into this testimony.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
@neressa..no i didnt pay any fee to ipen with fintiba twas free..infact you dont need a statement of account.all you need is ur passport biodatapage and admission letter..and twil be opened wirhin 48 hours.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good afternnon to every one and d gurus in d house
A newer commer in th house pleas, after reading throuh all d chats i notices we are to pay for uniassist, but mine is looking different

pls house i applied to a Haw harmburg through UNIASISS after completing the application and uploadind all needed files, it DIDNOT give me the option of payment or the PAYMENT link.
pls is it normal, or wen exactly are we to make the payment....please Help a soul.......before the application time elapses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
hadassaheke:

Hi, google "Daad international program " and filter to your desired course. Also try TUM Msc in Physics Applied and Engineering Physics)- hurry their deadline is near, KIT KSOP, and University of Jena Msc in Photonics.
Isn't the deadline for AEP TUM may 31st?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rfactor:
Good afternnon to every one and d gurus in d house
A newer commer in th house pleas, after reading throuh all d chats i notices we are to pay for uniassist, but mine is looking different

pls house i applied to a Haw harmburg through UNIASISS after completing the application and uploadind all needed files, it DIDNOT give me the option of payment or the PAYMENT link.
pls is it normal, or wen exactly are we to make the payment....please Help a soul.......before the application time elapses

Hi, after submitting your application online to uni-assist, it won't give you a payment link or an option for payment. Rather, it's mandatory that if you are submitting your application through uni-assist, you must pay a mandatory fee of 75euro to the account number on their website.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just to update the whole house! Got my DB confirmation this afternoon. As a matter of fact, 8,715 was blocked instead of 8640, despite transferring 8790. Only God understands o. But I'm glad.
Form A does work!! Unity bank. Filled the form on 10th, debited 15th. Rate was 420.

Cheers.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.