Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912159 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sesason4u: 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
eMidas:

What skills does someone intending to studying Communication Engineering need? What software and programming language would you advice someone to learn? And many more counsel if you wish.
I will advise based on the little I know about the programme. That stated, the programme has two options, so the necessary skills depends on your specialization. Generally, solid knowledge and skills in electronics & telecommunications are paramount, both in class and for jobs respectively. Also, SOUND job experience in any of those fields will be helpful. For programming, relevant ones you can learn (Java, C++...). Your programming skills might not be really required in class but it will go a long way outside school.

I will encourage you to apply. I can always make findings if you have more questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
Yes

Pervic:

Did U apply for MSc. Computational Mechanics @TUM?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
Thank you

sesason4u:

Sorry, I don't know about this programme.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sesason4u: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Thanks.What is your reason for giving this advice bro?Hope you don't mind sharing your experience?
My major reason for sharing the info is because there are very few Nigerians in those programmes. No African/Nigerian in Communications Engineering for the past two years, maybe longer. There are more of Asians, especially Indians and Chinese. From my interaction with them, they are equipped with adequate information about the programme, sometimes, before graduating from Bachelors. Maybe we could bridge that gap.

Lastly, opportunities abound in these fields and they come with price tags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
Ohh okay.Thanks much for sharing
sesason4u:

My major reason for sharing the info is because there are very few Nigerians in those programmes. No African/Nigerian in Communications Engineering for the past two years, maybe longer. There are more of Asians, especially Indians and Chinese. From my interaction with them, they are equipped with adequate information about the programme, sometimes, before graduating from Bachelors. Maybe we could bridge that gap.

Lastly, opportunities abound in these fields and they come with price tags.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2017
donkafor:
Yes

Wen did U send Ur application to TUM for MSc. COME?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2017
Last week.. Any problem?

Pervic:

Wen did U send Ur application to TUM for MSc. COME?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jagadab: 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
hello guys most schools for winter for non EU applicant will expire by may ending can someone please help me with schools to apply for electrical engineering related courses but I don't want to apply through uniasssist because I don't have the 75 euro for now
thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2017
donkafor:
Last week.. Any problem?

No. Am also an applicant for MSc. COME @TUM

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2017
German clases in abuja and it's environs
Please pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pvibe007: 7:45am On May 21, 2017
Fröhlich Sonntag alles!
I Still remain your humble pal! For those interested in paying for their Uni assist you can pm for friendly rates! For those ready to fund their DB account can also reach me too @ friendly rates!
If you need more information about University of Würzburg U can kindly ask ur questions here and I will answer them. And again You can get admitted in Würzburg even if you a have a low 2.2 even a 3rd class but make sure you BSC modules tallies with the intended MSC modules. And please and please, attend Goethe Institut, even if an A1 or A2.
Don't relent on your struggle, because Deutschland is the best place you can be in terms of education and good living standard.
It's Pvibe007 reporting from Würzburg,Germany. cool smiley grin
Tschüs.

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2017
Pvibe007:
Fröhlich Sonntag alles!
I Still remain your humble pal! For those interested in paying for their Uni assist you can pm for friendly rates! For those ready to fund their DB account can also reach me too @ friendly rates!
If you need more information about University of Würzburg U can kindly ask ur questions here and I will answer them. And again You can get admitted in Würzburg even if you a have a low 2.2 even a 3rd class but make sure you BSC modules tallies with the intended MSC modules. And please and please, attend Goethe Institut, even if an A1 or A2.
Don't relent on your struggle, because Deutschland is the best place you can be in terms of education and good living standard.
Tschüs.

Hello boss. wanna relate with you as regards universitat wurzburg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2017
That's cool

Pervic:

No. Am also an applicant for MSc. COME @TUM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:43am On May 21, 2017
donkafor:
What are the skills required for Computational Mechanics?

got admitted for computational engineering at RUB similar to computational mechanics. the relevant skills. cud be in MATLAB Fortran and C+. but dont worry as i was told they know one has little or no idea of this stuff and the course is only available for Msc and phd . u will lern jare

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zhitsu: 11:03am On May 21, 2017
Hello everyone
Please l want to know which school in germany is best for studying software engineering at undergraduate level?
which city in germany has low cost of living?
And if the above program is taught in English??
Thanks everyone
Have a blessed day
@justwise @donokafor @season4u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pvibe007: 12:48pm On May 21, 2017
Instructor001:

Hello boss. wanna relate with you as regards universitat wurzburg.

So ask your questions!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks man

pitapromiz:
got admitted for computational engineering at RUB similar to computational mechanics. the relevant skills. cud be in MATLAB Fortran and C+. but dont worry as i was told they know one has little or no idea of this stuff and the course is only available for Msc and phd . u will lern jare
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostfavour(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2017
Glad to see someone applying same schools and same courses as I deed.
well in answering your question your will find it there and also find it in daad.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostfavour(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=adecr7 post=56610567]House please help me out:
The universities I am applying to clearly stated that they use uni-assist. But I cannot find these universities in the uni-assist application portal where I will search and select universities.

I don't know what to do, pls assist, the application deadline is getting closes.

Name of the school and course are:

Digital Media (BA) • Leuphana University Lüneburg • Lüneburg

Communication and Information Engineering, BSc • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kamp-Lintfort
Thanks.

Glad to see someone applying same schools and same courses as I deed.
well in answering your question your will find it there and also find it in daad.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
Pvibe007:

So ask your questions!

Permit me to pm you

Or better still will ask here.

I am about to schedule an interview for EAGLE (Msc) at universitat wurzburg.
Would love to ask if you have got any idea for the likely questions or what to expect. its skype interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zhitsu: 2:45pm On May 21, 2017
Hello everyone
Please l want to know which school in germany is best for studying software engineering at undergraduate level?
Thanks everyone
Have a blessed day
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 21, 2017
I want to PM you, am also going for undergraduate course.
Zhitsu:
Hello everyone
Thanks everyone
Have a blessed day
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2017
Pvibe007:
Fröhlich Sonntag alles!
Tschüs.

Boss good day and happy Sunday 2 u, I have pm you and I would be needing your assistance with block account funding. Thank you.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2017
Use DAAD website to narrow your search then paparazzis in the house would advise.. Danke

Zhitsu:
Hello everyone
Thanks everyone
Have a blessed day
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulbets: 7:21pm On May 21, 2017
Pvibe007:
Fröhlich Sonntag alles!
Tschüs.

I just sent in application by post to University of Würzburg for Msc Cell and Infection Biology. But there was no place to fill anything online. Only paper application, and they have not even replied my enquiry email sent to them.
Bro, how is the school? Can we relate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
dalin01:

Got admission into the same school for the same program.
ok.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pvibe007: 10:47pm On May 21, 2017
Instructor001:

Permit me to pm you

Or better still will ask here.

I am about to schedule an interview for EAGLE (Msc) at universitat wurzburg.
Would love to ask if you have got any idea for the likely questions or what to expect. its skype interview

Am sorry I didn't do a Skype interview, so I can't tell you what to expect, but all I can say is that expect questions from their modules that correlates with your BSC modules. Be calm don't panic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.