Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909093 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharles: 11:24am On May 26, 2017
Good morning everybody. I am new here and I will like to apply for master in Germany. I studied civil engineering with CGPA 3.66. I need advise on the schools to apply to. And I want to know if it possible for me to apply for this year winter semester.

Kind regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
If you are applying to TUM, the financial aid of 300£ per month application as started today 26th of may to 6th of June.

Check their site for more details.. you don't have to be enrolled to apply. You can apply now..

http://www.tum.de/en/tum-business/deutschlandstipendium/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharles: 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
Is there anyone here that has applied to TUM, can you please send me your phone number so that I can call you to get some information. I will love to apply to TUM , I saw that the deadline is may 31. I want to know if is still possible for me to apply and meet up. I will love to know the steps involved?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 1:28pm On May 26, 2017
I applied for environmental engineering TUM, from my own little knowledge TUM is late but you can try your luck.
Sharles:
Is there anyone here that has applied to TUM, can you please send me your phone number so that I can call you to get some information. I will love to apply to TUM , I saw that the deadline is may 31. I want to know if is still possible for me to apply and meet up. I will love to know the steps involved?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2017
If you use DHL unfailingly Monday, you can meet up with deadline.

Monday is public holidays. DHL works on Saturday tho...
Sharles:

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
okezie007:

Mr. Bigman still awaiting your reply: which German university admits a graduate of pass grade & 5 years working experience for M.Sc program

If u wanna doubt, stay confined and be in regret.

D guy is a member here and his in Koln or so.

Dia is no limit to what u can achieve only if u beleive.

Just right ur motivation letter in a standard manner and explain all u know proffesionally.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharles: 1:58pm On May 26, 2017
Lextronggroup:
I applied for environmental engineering TUM, from my own little knowledge TUM is late but you can try your luck.

I will love to try my luck. Can I have your number so that I can call you for more info. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
Hey gurus in the house i have a question, if uniassists goes through your documents and sends them to the school for further consideration, what are the chances of you getting the admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2017
kingdaveid:
Hey gurus in the house i have a question, if uniassists goes through your documents and sends them to the school for further consideration, what are the chances of you getting the admission?
thats the normal process..if your chances were 80% it still remains 80%..Uniassist evaluates documents and send to schools..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2017
Sharles:

I will love to try my luck. Can I have your number so that I can call you for more info. Thanks
you have to be very careful and holistic in the documents you'll submit..Because any document that's rejected will be the end
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AgentONE(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2017
chidi4eze:
sometime in march but they rejected my transcript. I sorted it out last two weeks..it's now formal entry requirements met
U said u sorted it out,what exactly happened n hw did u go abt it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
AgentONE:

U said u sorted it out,what exactly happened n hw did u go abt it?
my transcript was written not for official use on all the pages..I got another one from my school and sent to them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AgentONE(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
chidi4eze:
my transcript was written not for official use on all the pages..I got another one from my school and sent to them
They are saying something concerning time-gap n improper authentication even after using German embassy certification,it just beats my imagination what they want at this point. I actually wrote them for further clarity on d subject matter, hoping to hear from them by next week.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
AgentONE:

They are saying something concerning time-gap n improper authentication even after using German embassy certification,it just beats my imagination what they want at this point. I actually wrote them for further clarity on d subject matter, hoping to hear from them by next week.
okay hopefully they'll reply
I've not heard of time-gap
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nicolea: 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
Was it certified properly with seal and all in the first attempt to send your documents to TUM?
chidi4eze:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
chidi4eze:
okay hopefully they'll reply
I've not heard of time-gap
in your cv you have to state everything you have been doing from secondary school till time of application no gap. every year every month must be covered.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 7:28pm On May 26, 2017
Sharles:
Good morning everybody. I am new here and I will like to apply for master in Germany. I studied civil engineering with CGPA 3.66. I need advise on the schools to apply to. And I want to know if it possible for me to apply for this year winter semester.

Kind regards
TUM COME PROGRAM
BAUHAUS WEIMAR NHRE PROGRAM
TU DRESDEN ACCESS
STUTTGART COMMASS
RUHR BOCHUM COMPUTATIONAL ENGR
STUTTGART WAREM PROGRAM

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2017
Nicolea:
Was it certified properly with seal and all in the first attempt to send your documents to TUM?
it was certified well..Anyway dats old..
I fixed it..everything is fine now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nicolea: 9:11pm On May 26, 2017
I am only asking because i sent a student copy of transcript to them recently(without seal) anf it was written on the Infoportal that unofficial transcript cannot be accepted.

So now i sent them with a seal.

My question was if yours had seal and authentic by high court or not, just to confirm my stands
chidi4eze:
it was certified well..Anyway dats old..
I fixed it..everything is fine now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 9:20pm On May 26, 2017
chidi4eze:

Sounds like Unilag to me.. lol

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:

If u wanna doubt, stay confined and be in regret.

D guy is a member here and his in Koln or so.

Dia is no limit to what u can achieve only if u beleive.

Just right ur motivation letter in a standard manner and explain all u know proffesionally.
Confined? Maybe I regret awaiting your answer.. Its pretty obvious you miscontrued my curiosity for doubt.. Was hoping your clearly aware of the university and be doing us a lot of good by sharing, unfortunately, your offering an advice of no good to me. I hope when you become certain about this "university" SHARE

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2017
Nicolea:
I am only asking because i sent a student copy of transcript to them recently(without seal) anf it was written on the Infoportal that unofficial transcript cannot be accepted.

So now i sent them with a seal.

My question was if yours had seal and authentic by high court or not, just to confirm my stands
The first time I sent the students copy of transcript I certified it in a high court;all the pages.TUM rejected because my school wrote not for official use on all the pages. When I go another transcript without the inscription I still certified it in a high court; all the pages too and TUM accepted it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2017
Zodka:

Sounds like Unilag to me.. lol
no uniport
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fjoksy(f): 1:11am On May 27, 2017
Please for Msc Is ielts/ TOEFL a must, All the schools I have seen do request for English proficiency.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2017
fjoksy:
Please for Msc Is ielts/ TOEFL a must, All the schools I have seen do request for English proficiency.

I would advice you email the school to know if they can accept a letter from your school that backed up your language of instructions in higher institution was English.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharles: 7:25am On May 27, 2017
Please can anyone help me with a sample of a motivational letter.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:28am On May 27, 2017
Sharles:

Thanks

I have a sample but it's in German language
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2017
Sharles:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=chidi4eze post=56919260][/quote]open with Microsoft word
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Godofpossibility(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2017
please house when his Goethe institute b1 registration exam coming up
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fjoksy(f): 11:21am On May 27, 2017
Instructor001:

Thanks for your response.

I would advice you email the school to know if they can accept a letter from your school that backed up your language of instructions in higher institution was English.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blackanada(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2017
Is it possible to do Visa interview in Abuja or it's only done in Lagos?

And is non-appearance possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.