Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912667 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHILipu1(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Please is there anybody on this thread that can give me list of three good and cheap universities in Germany where i can go for electrical/electronics engineering(Bsc)?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2017
Dude04:

Kul am currently in Finland and am planning a trip to bremen in august. av sent u a pm. Got admission to study marine geoscience. plz respond to my pm ASAP. Danke

Ok no p...send me watsapp message with my number on signsture.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirkells: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, I'm currently in Germany rounding my Masters in Information Engineering and Computer Sci. My brother wants to come this year and i don't really know how things are done presently in terms of blocked account. He's gotten a letter from uniassist about his precheck now the next is blocked Acct. I'm seeing fintba and all. My time was Deutsch bank. Has anyone used fintba and what's your advice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by princ3ssa: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2017
So i applied to Frederich Alexander Universitat, Erlangen and my application status just changed to valid. People are beginning to discourage me that Germany is not a good place as there are no jobs for students and graduates. Pls how true is this?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2017
princ3ssa:
So i applied to Frederich Alexander Universitat, Erlangen and my application status just changed to valid. People are beginning to discourage me that Germany is not a good place as there are no jobs for students and graduates. Pls how true is this?

Stop believing what people say cool

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mindovamatter: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
princ3ssa:

Yeah....the EU is in recession no doubt plus the current immigration crisis....I still believe as a student you can still find something. For Christ sake...if Germany no good where con good? Germany get work...you just have to have their permit and as a student, you're good to go! Some people go just sit down for their mud house dey yan rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

Yeah....the EU is in recession no doubt plus the current immigration crisis....I still believe as a student you can still find something. For Christ sake...if Germany no good where con good? Germany get work...you just have to have their permit and as a student, you're good to go! Some people go just sit down for their mud house dey yan rubbish.

Lol, u pulled the word outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dooch(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
PHILipu1:
Please is there anybody on this thread that can give me list of three good and cheap universities in Germany where i can go for electrical/electronics engineering(Bsc)?
1. University of Duisburg-Essen
https://www.uni-due.de/studienangebote/studiengang.php?id=34

2. Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
https://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/faculties/technology-and-bionics/degree-programmes/electronics-bsc-electrical-engineering-bsc

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
princ3ssa:
don't listen to people, they heard but have they gone there? you should consider their talks as an ignorant one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marvin67: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please how long does it take to get a response from the German embassy in Lagos. Went for interview last Monday, was asked to submit courier envelope after the interview which I did. But up till now no response from them. Please I need response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello @Marvin,

Let me say congratulations on behalf of the house.

Surely, you will get a visa but I don't have an idea how long it takes for one...

Please can you share with us your interview questions and experience?

Thank you...

Marvin67:
Please how long does it take to get a response from the German embassy in Lagos. Went for interview last Monday, was asked to submit courier envelope after the interview which I did. But up till now no response from them. Please I need response

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by semperfidelis: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello, I received a mail from the school I applied to in gottengen that my application has been passed to the selection committee, please any idea what I can expect? Has anybody been refused admission after this step?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHILipu1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Marvin67:

D envelop is to return ur doc to ur residence.
Just goan start praying.

Interview questions pls.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by specialmati(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
dailydolar:
V hello bros please which school did u apply to i will be coming this winter God winning i have an msc(physical chemistry FUTO)already but dont mind starting another msc in chemistry.
university of bremen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by solarrr: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
futurewise11:

Your sponsor here can get that letter within one hour from the auslandebehorde depending on the city..from stuttgart to berlin to bremen it takes averagely 45 minute to get it if your document is complete.Have been to those cities with people to get it.If yout contact here meet the requirements and willing to get it its not difficult at all.No account balance is needed to get it just 3 month payslip and admission letter.

They have it on there system already, they just evaluate payslip and admission letter then typed it into there system thats all...after that they print it and give it to ur contact here...with dhl maximum three working days to naija...tell your contact here to scan it to u first before sending...
pls can someone who is a german do the sponsorship letter at german embassy here in Nigeria ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
solarrr:
pls can someone who is a german do the sponsorship letter at german embassy here in Nigeria ?

I dont think so...But the person can contact his city foreigners office and forward all the required document to them..its possible.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by solarrr: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
hellooooo house, can a sponsorship letter be done at German embassy in Abuja, Nigeria Pls i need response from gurus .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by solarrr: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
futurewise11:

I dont think so...But the person can contact his city foreigners office and forward all the required document to them..its possible.
because I do hear of guarantor form obtained from german embassy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here but I've been following the thread. Thanks to all the wonderful contributors, I've certainly gleaned useful info just reading through.

I am also hoping to study in Germany this winter semester and have got one admission already at HS Furtwangen. However, tuition fees to the tune of €1500 per semester is being introduced this winter semester. I'm really worried about booking an appointment for a visa interview with this admission letter.

I'm concerned that it may scuttle my chances of getting an approval even though I may be able to come up with funds for the blocked account.

Can someone kindly advise with helpful suggestions.

P.S. I've got other applications to tuition free universities pending...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
solarrr:
because I do hear of guarantor form obtained from german embassy

You can send them email about it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chai I don try..i don read all the 436 pages/threads..No be small thing smiley..So am an old member but technically New wink..I am a Cameroonian btw.. Ok i know say ma story go long..but ei no go bore u ( I know nearly everything abt applying so don't think I wana ask you a question grin.)
I hold a LL.B from University of Buea with GPA 2.81/4 Germo na 2.7 ( book for Camer strong o..ask any naija man weh dey Camer ei go yarn u. I dey inside top 25 for my batch 2016 out of abt 350 students..weh not up to 250 graduate). I tried to apply to S.A for masters but dey deny me on grounds dat i no get 4years Bachelor(Camer na 3) and dia MA na 1year (2years in Camer)..So i wash hand.all tin do me for January. Then i start learn German online on ma own..d ting too sweet me sotey I decide say na Germo i di go. I start my search na so I take see MSc Road to Democracy Uni Siegen and MSc Transition Management Uni Giessen..I say Papa God do your work. As I di try compile docis for Siegen since application had already started for WS..Cameroon gov't cut internet for 3months in the English speaking zone. I then enrolled formally for a German language course. I had to be leaving Buea once in 2weeks for Douala just to check my email. I applied to Siegen on 8th April posting ma docs thru TNT (takes 3days n costs 30000cfa)...internet take cam na right for April as I di finish ma A1 exam for Yaounde(capital). Na around that time weh i discover say dat my GPA of 2.8 no beta pass dat uni Siegen 2.3..my heart start cut. I was even thinking of applying for Sociology courses, Management courses etc which had a minimum requirement of 2.7 German Gpa..To make things worse I saw on the website of my prospective MSc in Giesen that the minimum passing grade is B-..I became stressed..ma relationship with Jehovah increased smiley..I emailed Giessen and they told me that I should apply that there is nothing like minimum GPA,that Uni Assist will screen my documents to see wether I am eligible for application.I was also informed that for that particular program Application(when it becomes available on Uni Assist) starts on the 1st of June and ends on the 15th of June(wonders)..NB:all these was on the 16th of May..On the 20th I opened the Uni Assist site and I saw my program(lol)..I quickly applied for a transcript from my Uni.which cost 3k CFA n abt 2k in Naira an its given to you the Next day, Made an English Proficiency certificate for 1k from the Uni too(takes 1day)..and applied to Uni Assist. With all that in hand i took a taxi to the Governors's office(here in Camer we have Divisonal Officer,Senior DO,then Governor and we certify in any of them) paid 1k(abt 600naira) for a stamp and then they certify it for free(takes about 30mins of waiting)..Went to TNT and posted. [/b]Now Came the moment of truth;Paying the Uni Assist Fee[b]..My repe(the reversed version of [i][/i]Pere[i][/i]which in french means father) went to ECOBank to pay but complications arose because his account was empty and he was required to put in 135k in the account just to pay 59k(75Euro)..[/b]BUT[b] as [/b]God[b] will have his things, my repe had earlier seen a Friend of his whose daugher is in Germo at the bank while we were at the level of cashier.He called his friend who set us up with his daughter..we paid the money to him while his daughter paid for me..Uni Assist acknowledged payment d next day.On the 5th of june I got email from Uni Assist that my docis had been received(([/b]I had forgotten to send along my typed address and written my uni's name in bold at the top of my motivation letter as requested[b]..I didnt let it bother me because i Know [/b]I have a God who is able,PS if you find yourself in a similar position please call on GOD!! he will Neva fail U[b] Anyhw i also knew Uni Assist will not forward my docs beacuse av not met the minimum GPA requirements..[/b]But i prayed HARD[b].. The Uni Assist process take about 4-6weeks.. [/b]But on the 22nd of June,just 2weeks after i sent my documents[b](while watchx Camer vs Australia at abt 3;34pm) i checked ma mail and saw a msg from Uni Assist..I knew the Game was ova coz ma files were incomplete and the dateline had already passed,Y else will they be mailing me this early into the process..[/b]I opened the email and it was something like ''we are pleased to teyu dat we will forward your application to Uni Giessen blah blah blah.. cheesy cheesy''[b] I checked the uni giessen website and it said that my prog does not have [/b]NC[b]..So I am hoping for the best as of next week..Here in Camer to get visa date no easy..as i Have seen the dates given to some of u guys here I was scared..and so i have applied for a date hoping that by then ma admission letter will have arrived wink and have also applied for Fintiba account. While waiting for the Confirmation of the Good news from Uni Giessen(admit letter oo)..Family is huzzling the 8640 Euro..na die for here o..in CFA its close to [/b]6million[b] but the HAND OF GOD IS CURRENTLY DOING SOMETHING smiley smiley smiley..I wish all you guys luck with admission and VISA Interviews. Come October..We go all attend [/b]Oktoberfest[b] #[b][/b]Wir werden eine grosse Party haben..Bis bald smiley
NothingCanStopUs
WInterIsComing
TeamWS2017

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
futurewise11:

Your sponsor here can get that letter within one hour from the auslandebehorde depending on the city..from stuttgart to berlin to bremen it takes averagely 45 minute to get it if your document is complete.Have been to those cities with people to get it.If yout contact here meet the requirements and willing to get it its not difficult at all.No account balance is needed to get it just 3 month payslip and admission letter.

They have it on there system already, they just evaluate payslip and admission letter then typed it into there system thats all...after that they print it and give it to ur contact here...with dhl maximum three working days to naija...tell your contact here to scan it to u first before sending...
sorry which admission letter are you refering to my own for the msc or ? Please clearify this cos am also talking to someone about this in case cash no show please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2017
dailydolar:
sorry which admission letter are you refering to my own for the msc or ? Please clearify this cos am also talking to someone about this in case cash no show please

Yes..your admission letter...scan it to him in pdf form.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ezer20(m): 1:36am On Jun 26, 2017
mekuscato:

please can you give me the names of schools that can accept me

University of Hamburg, University of Freiburg, University of Bielefeld.

However, their deadlines for their application is July 15th. I need not tell you what you must do.

Send me a PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 3:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Marvin67:

Don't worry you will hear from them soon with GOOd news, please few questions:

- when did you get the courier envelope, same day or a day before?
- were u asked for your primary school certificate?
- did u apply for bsc or msc, are questions asked any different from what people have posted in this forum?
- did u use blocked account, did u find before interview and if yes, please which bank did u use?

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 3:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Please did anyone fund blocked account lately, please which bank did you use for the form A?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marvin67: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello @Marvin,

Let me say congratulations on behalf of the house.

Surely, you will get a visa but I don't have an idea how long it takes for one...

Please can you share with us your interview questions and experience?

Thank you...

I applied for a tourist visa to visit a family member ( short term 90 days)

The questions were basic.

Who am I going to see.

Why am I going to see him.

Where does he stay.

For how long has he been in Germany.

Is he married.

How many kids does he have.

What is my profession

How old am I

When do I intend to return.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marvin67: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
arieshybrid:

Don't worry you will hear from them soon with GOOd news, please few questions:

- when did you get the courier envelope, same day or a day before?
- were u asked for your primary school certificate?
- did u apply for bsc or msc, are questions asked any different from what people have posted in this forum?
- did u use blocked account, did u find before interview and if yes, please which bank did u use?

Thank you.

I went with an envelope gotten a day before. But surprisingly, after the interview I was asked to get and submit another envelope
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2017
SleekAB:
Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here but I've been following the thread. Thanks to all the wonderful contributors, I've certainly gleaned useful info just reading through.

I am also hoping to study in Germany this winter semester and have got one admission already at HS Furtwangen. However, tuition fees to the tune of €1500 per semester is being introduced this winter semester. I'm really worried about booking an appointment for a visa interview with this admission letter.

I'm concerned that it may scuttle my chances of getting an approval even though I may be able to come up with funds for the blocked account.

Can someone kindly advise with helpful suggestions.

P.S. I've got other applications to tuition free universities pending...

Can someone kindly advise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.