Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? (951 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / NTEL: Network Coverage Now In Nasarawa State / What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
The long awaited mobile network, Ntel is finally here in town but how sufficiently is it going to benefit Nigerians?

Many people perceived it as a way out from the perpetual bad treatment we do receive from the dominant unrepentant network providers. But how realisable is it?

Ntel stated that the devices that will be compatible with their network as they assured over 250mbps are

TecnoBoom J8
TecnoCamon C5
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Infinix Zero 3
Infinix Note 2

This implies that, only few people are going to benefit from the network as above 70% (if I am right ) of the phones use by majority of Nigerians are not 4g compatible.

Adding to that, the 4g compatible phones are high-end phones which may not be easily accessible by the low-end users. All their prices are above 20,000 naira coupled with the economic realities of our nation

Beside that, their data subscription is beyond the reach of many. How many of us can pay Data of N1000 to last for just 3 days? N9000 for 30 days.

I believe if this network must make a head way and to carry us along, there's the need to consider the low_end users. 3g network should be integrated in their provision and their data subscription should be look into.
Re: Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? by segebobo: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
The same people we don't know their offices yet? potential costumers booked their numbers which was to expire in 90days, till now no sign of them getting the sim.
I keep my fingers crossed
Re: Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=segebobo post=44760288]
Re: Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
dapipson:
The long awaited mobile network, Ntel is finally here in town but how sufficiently is it going to benefit Nigerians?

Many people perceived it as a way out from the perpetual bad treatment we do receive from the dominant unrepentant network providers. But how realisable is it?

Ntel stated that the devices that will be compatible with their network as they assured over 250mbps are

TecnoBoom J8
TecnoCamon C5
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Infinix Zero 3
Infinix Note 2

This implies that, only few people are going to benefit from the network as above 70% (if I am right ) of the phones use by majority of Nigerians are not 4g compatible.

Adding to that, the 4g compatible phones are high-end phones which may not be easily accessible by the low-end users. All their prices are above 20,000 naira coupled with the economic realities of our nation

Beside that, their data subscription is beyond the reach of many. How many of us can pay Data of N1000 to last for just 3 days? N9000 for 30 days.

I believe if this network must make a head way and to carry us along, there's the need to consider the low_end users. 3g network should be integrated in their provision and their data subscription should be look into.

How can u call what u don't even know or experienced yet a blessing. So far they are a disaster until they put the sh^t together and stop making mouth when they are not ready yet. They supposedly went online on April 7th, today is 16th they still don't have an office, no Sim card, no customer care support, even no website.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? by Phantom2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
hehehehe ... ntel !! na ntel you call wey you no use cutlass knack ground. yeye people...8 days after launch not even a single Ad.
Re: Ntel Network ; A Blessing Or Another Nightmare? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ehhnnnn

I b dey tink to go buy d sim.

But anyhow, i wanna use diz medium to tell Ntel;
'Areus'
Till we meet again, When i hammer.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App / Glo Fraud Again!!! / Root Tecno C9 And Other Android Devices With An Android 6.0 OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.