Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) (32173 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Olukokosir(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wen u budget 500yuan for wedding nd u realise dat buhari don cancel negotiations wf china......... C maze runner
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by vinchristy: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Many Employers are wicked . provide evidence of theft befor making any conclusions. Also if employers feel theft is a norm then it's either its employees are underpaid or their recruitment process is faulty.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
OGA oooo. Only God can expaln this suspense. Maybe he doesn't people to find him or someone killed him and the boy after taking the Money.
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by jamoscofield(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
yekparikpa:
you think this is funny?

I know it's funny
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by gqboyy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
boyz no dey smile.
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
I dont blame the man. Things is hard. embarassed
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by jamesjoel142(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Twaci:
Now that's mysterious.... Even thieves contact their families after a while...

Hope nothing happened to him sha sad
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Nbote(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
D reality of what he's getting into don clear for him eye... Mayb na April fool he do d gal wen e fix d wedding date and she took it too serious lol. He who decides to Wed and runs away, lives to wed anoda day grin grin ..
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
tochimas:

True oh, cos I once witnessed a case like this, the brother to the missing driver lives in my street. He was arrested cos they thought his brother he stood in for has disappeared with a tanker load of gas fuel while the poor guy was lying dead in the bush with his motor boy, it happened along that same route, they way laid and killed them and transfered the fuel they were carrying. Their corpses was later found and the brother released from jail.
Some are blaming dangote, some are blaming devil, while some are even blaming the poor bride. When will we realize that Nigeria is indeed a zoo, am addicted to investigation channel simply because it baffles me to see how the police get on every case, csi equipment is out of this world the devotion of the detectives is second to non.

You see a decayed dead body with nothing to identify the body, 3 weeks later, they are not only telling us who the dead person is, they are also telling us who killed the victim with unbelievable accuracy.

I have come to one conclusion, Nigeria is indeed a zoo, am not saying everyone in the country is an animal but the atmosphere is nothing but a zoo, at least when you identify a problem, that problem is to me half solved. Only when majority of us agree that we are living in a zoo, after that we can start the process of getting rid of the animals amongst us and then move on to transform our environment .

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
It is quite shameful that this pathetic story could only attract jejune comments from the first page. Is it that Nigerian youths don't read again?? The FTCommenter is quite disgraceful. He proudly and aggressively displays his ignorance when he boldly declared he didn't read the post and went ahead to suggest an ex could be responsible for this young man's disappearance.

Others, who very obviously did not read the story are saying he ran away because of his upcoming wedding, making a joke out of one family's misery and heart ache.

What a crying shame. Social media is gradually eating away the brains of the contemporary Nigerian youth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
blueseacats:
Some are blaming dangote, some are blaming devil, while some are even blaming the poor bride. When will we realize that Nigeria is indeed a zoo, am addicted to investigation channel simply because it baffles me to see how the police get on every case, csi equipment is out of this world the devotion of the detectives is second to non.

You see a decayed dead body with nothing to identify the body, 3 weeks later, they are not only telling us who the dead person is, they are also telling us who killed the victim with unbelievable accuracy.

I have come to one conclusion, Nigeria is indeed a zoo, am not saying everyone in the country is an animal but the atmosphere is nothing but a zoo, at least when you identify a problem, that problem is to me half solved. Only when majority of us agree that we are living in a zoo, after that we can start the process of getting rid of the animals amongst us and then move on to transform our environment .
For once I will agree that Nigeria is indeed a zoo where nothing works and the leadership class are only interested in the primitive accumulation of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by princefaculty(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dangote is trying to run from its responsibility, he absconds you didnt go after him, and he won't contact his immediate family for three years abandoning his wife to be as well? That's amazing

They sure know something must be wrong somewhere but won't own up so as not to pay for damages

1 Like

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by crackhouse(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
from the comments I am seeing here, it shows most people don't read post before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ishilove:

For once I will agree that Nigeria is indeed a zoo where nothing works and the leadership class are only interested in the primitive accumulation of wealth.

If them lock you inside our national treasury room, swear say you nor go chop our money angry
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
End of Days wedding. Na by force?
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by desty4nl: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
End time disappearance
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Seventeen(f): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Ishilove:
It is quite shameful that this pathetic story could only attract jejune comments from the first page. Is it that Nigerian youths don't read again?? The FTCommenter is quite disgraceful. He proudly and aggressively displays his ignorance when he boldly declared he didn't read the post and went ahead to suggest an ex could be responsible for this young man's disappearance.

Others, who very obviously did not read the story are saying he ran away because of his upcoming wedding, making a joke out of one family's misery and heart ache.

What a crying shame. Social media is gradually eating away the brains of the contemporary Nigerian youth.
I was going to write exactly what u just wrote here but since u've said it all, there is no need. I wonder why people find it hard to read. Its very obvious from most of the comments here, that 90 percent dint even read the post. Making a joke out of a very serious issue. Its really a shame.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Ishilove: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

If them lock you inside our national treasury room, swear say you nor go chop our money angry

I won't na. Haba, I'm not so materialistic angry
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by Ishilove: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2016
crackhouse:
from the comments I am seeing here, it shows most people don't read post before commenting.
Irritating, right?
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by limdude: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2016
maybe the wedding plan pass wetin him budget or he Dey run from the people when borrow am money.....
Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ishilove:

I won't na. Haba, I'm not so materialistic angry

If them put your goat near awa yam, you nor go chop? hmmm Ishi, o n pa shege ninu iro! cool

I smell lies cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.