Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Thank God Always - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God Always (4413 Views)

Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! / Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland / Thank God With Me For A New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Always by temmiedebbie(f): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thank God For My Life!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thank God Always by adonismuller(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't have link though I have an advice!

Do you guys have kids? If no,then tell him to save up his salary and the two of you should share yours...after one year he should start a business with his salary to supplement his work,that way he won't have ego problem.

Please keep respecting him....you are a good person.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Always by Leeeekeeee: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
OP, ur kind re Rare..
I pray God picks ur call this month...

14 Likes

Re: Thank God Always by ojoj(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please let him try and do his pgde. There are places we could refer him to but he didn't do education. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Always by Agbotoluwa(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
May the Lord open way every one of us

1 Like

Re: Thank God Always by omonla10(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pls my wife has thesame challenge..she has a pgde(in view.) civic education to be precise.. Where can u refer her .. Help a brother pls
ojoj:
Please let him try and do his pgde. There are places we could refer him to but he didn't do education. Thank you.
Re: Thank God Always by simplex2: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Your only problem is that you earn more than your husband baa? Not even that you guys are going thru financial difficulty, just that your salary is bigger than his own shey?

No wahala, just change your job to where they pay you 25,000. That way, he will be earning more than you and there will be peace in the family.

Case closed.

12 Likes

Re: Thank God Always by izutex007(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Dear OP, I pray you find help.

Dear N'lders eti take over!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank God Always by dopedealer(m): 1:40am On Apr 17, 2016
simplex2:
Your only problem is that you earn more than your husband baa? Not even that you guys are going thru financial difficulty, just that your salary is bigger than his own shey?

No wahala, just change your job to where they pay you 25,000. That way, he will be earning more than you and there will be peace in the family.

Case closed.

Re: Thank God Always by temmiedebbie(f): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
OP, ur kind re Rare..
I pray God picks ur call this month...
Thanks and Amen.
Re: Thank God Always by Ahmed0336(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2016
simplex2:

Case closed.
Chai!!! Some people self embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Thank God Always by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2016
There are some teaching jobs that pay higher than that amount! Since he has experience in teaching, he should continue to apply in different schools

Check nairaland's jobs/vacancies section everyday.......a lot of teaching jobs/vacancies there!

You are a good wife! God bless you.

In addendum, let him apply for this teaching job below:

A secondary school @ igando-akesan area of lagos state in need of mathematics and physics teacher.. interested persons shld forward cv to maryimeldaschools@gmail.com
or apply to
The admistrative office,
Mary-imelda college.
8 alamu street, ewedogbo b/stop, lasu-igando road, akesan lagos.
Must reside not farther than igando and its environs...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Always by nasiest(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Na Becuase u see job na why u dey complain na nonsense.ungreatful being.mtcew.
Re: Thank God Always by ogawisdom(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2016
One source of income doesn't work in this buhari tenure. Op tell ur hubby to start private lesson center or home teaching dt shld add to his pay I believe

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Always by majalisa(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2016
ojoj:
what is this clown saying?
Re: Thank God Always by mallamseifaldin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
ojoj:

I got my PGDE in education and a bachelor's degree in Food Science & Technology, please can you help me?. I am seriously in need of a job.
Re: Thank God Always by butanep(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
I just love your sincerity and humility Op. You are indeed a good wife. God will definitely open doors for your family.

Please where do you reside?

1 Like

Re: Thank God Always by temmiedebbie(f): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
ogawisdom:
One source of income doesn't work in this buhari tenure. Op tell ur hubby to start private lesson center or home teaching dt shld add to his pay I believe
Yes, he actually has a few of them but the problem is our area in Ikorodu is full of people who like doing 'follow follow', yet they can't afford the money! U know what I mean right?
Re: Thank God Always by temmiedebbie(f): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
butanep:
I just love your sincerity and humility Op. You are indeed a good wife. God will definitely open doors for your family.

Please where do you reside?
Amen! Thanks a lot! We reside at Ikorodu
Re: Thank God Always by temmiedebbie(f): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
austinosita:
There are some teaching jobs that pay higher than that amount! Since he has experience in teaching, he should continue to apply in different schools

Check nairaland's jobs/vacancies section everyday.......a lot of teaching jobs/vacancies there!

You are a good wife! God bless you.

In addendum, let him apply for this teaching job below:

A secondary school @ igando-akesan area of lagos state in need of mathematics and physics teacher.. interested persons shld forward cv to maryimeldaschools@gmail.com
or apply to
The admistrative office,
Mary-imelda college.
8 alamu street, ewedogbo b/stop, lasu-igando road, akesan lagos.
Must reside not farther than igando and its environs...
I really appreciate this. Thank you so much for the info. However, Igando is too far from where we stay (Ikorodu). But should in case you have any other open offers within Ikeja-Ikorodu axis, please don't hesitate to let me know! Thanks one more time!
Re: Thank God Always by coldFLARES1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
simplex2:

Case closed.
Quite hilariously pragmatic this your suggestion is.
Re: Thank God Always by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Simplex2 is right. If you earning more than him is a problem then go to a less paying school to avoid wahala with oga at home.
Re: Thank God Always by Kookny(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
simplex2:

Case closed.

abujasingles:
Simplex2 is right. If you earning more than him is a problem then go to a less paying school to avoid wahala with oga at home.

Are you guys okay?

1 Like

Re: Thank God Always by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kookny:

Are you guys okay?

I guess you need to read her story again. She earning more than him is affecting his Ego the man has started sharing how he feels to his colleagues about she earning more.
Re: Thank God Always by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
temmiedebbie:
Hi Nairalanders! My name is Temitope. I'm married (for four years now). But the thing is....I'm a teacher and my husband is also a teacher! However, I earn more than he does and I'm not satisfied with that! It's kinda affecting his ego, even though he doesn't wanna show it. He says it out loud indirectly sometimes when he's referring to talks he had with his colleagues at work who are also unhappy with what they earn.
To add salt upon injury, his school is fond of delaying salaries and giving excuses (unlike mine). To be more precise, he is yet to receive his March salary! Oh yes! And today is 16th of April! And he only earns 30,000 for crying out loud!
So this is actually a cry for help coming from me!
Do you have any link to a well paid job (At least 70k)? My husband is in search of one!
He has a B.Sc. Degree in Bott he is a versatile, hardworking and resourceful person! If you have an offer or a direct link, please give me a call on 08067226756. Please help a girl out. Thank you!
Lord please give me this kind of understanding lady as wife.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Always by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
simplex2:

Case closed.
childish talk. How did you manage to sneak into Nairaland without your parent consent

4 Likes

Re: Thank God Always by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

I got my PGDE in education and a bachelor's degree in Food Science & Technology, please can you help me?. I am seriously in need of a job.
i would have being of help but your signature doesn't project good about you
Re: Thank God Always by mallamseifaldin(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
i would have being of help but your signature doesn't project good about you

Ok
Re: Thank God Always by obyrich(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Try and save up money and assist him start up a small biz to get extra income. N30,000 salary is too poor for a married man in a city like Lagos.
Re: Thank God Always by UEDIBO: 12:50am On Apr 18, 2016
ojoj:
please help me too. i graduated since 2009. i read Elect/Elect(HND)
PGD In Education(PGDE) 2013.
PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. 2015.
M.Sc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 2015 TILL DATE
Re: Thank God Always by iamtomi(f): 1:48am On Apr 18, 2016
nasiest:
Na Becuase u see job na why u dey complain na nonsense.ungreatful being.mtcew.
poverty has really eaten up your system that u now decide to settle for anything that comes your way and then u term it as "being grateful " black mentality. And don't even try quoting me baq cos i m gonna ignore u.. Idiot angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer / Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Is Recruiting / Teaching Jobs For Nce And Ond Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.