Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] (813 Views)

5.5 Billion Dollar Foreign Loan: Your Debt Profile Is Rising - IMF Warns Nigeria / A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by 9jamentors: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nigeria will rise again. Yes. She will surely rise up to her glory again. The glory that we once saw during the days of our founding fathers who sacrificed their personal luxury for the benefit of us who are living in the 21st century Nigeria.

Truly, things are not just getting better as the day goes by. More and more Nigerians are getting frustrated by the daily happenings in our neighborhood. Thus making us absolutely Intolerant of our differences and weakness but does it negate the fact that we won’t rise again. NO!

I just read a post “Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria” on nairaland by ex-Musician and social commentator, Etcetera as he tried to explain on the reason he thinks General Buhari might be the last President of the Nigeria. Well, some of his points, I absolutely agreed but I totally disagree with the part where he said that he is not optimistic of Nigeria future and his strong belief in the United States’ prediction that we are on the path of disintegration and current happenings suggest that it might not be a peaceful disintegration.

Well,Mr Etcetera, if a young Nigerian like you don’t believe in a Country, you didn’t beg or plan to be born into then why are you still living here?
Your recent post, it is a metaphor of someone who became pregnant after a long years of waiting and praying but finally wanting to abort the same baby.

I am writing to you specially to note that “Buhari WILL NEVER BE THE LAST NIGERIA PRESIDENT”[mark my words]. Don’t get me wrong, am not a fan of Gen Buhari [after all I didn’t vote for him in the last election].But one thing is sure that Nigeria is on a journey back to her rightful place.
Oh yes, we have corrupt Politicians.

It is true that an average Nigerian youth spends more time on social media gisting and gossiping or even whining away time just as our politicians have used the media to divide us against ourselves as you have noted. But the fact still remains that this is the part of our journey to our dream future.

Yes,I am not in total support of all the policies, our present administration is coming up with but I am a STRONG BELIEVER of the Nigeria Dream. And this is one of the greatest generations of Nigeria that ever lived.

Instead of you, educating your fans and followers on the principles and values that you complained that we have lost over time you are reminding us of the very propaganda that is tiring us apart which you noted in your recent post.

Mr Etcetera, please go back to your history Book and do a lot of research on some of the developed countries that you are praising. There was a time in American economy for example, when they suffered great depression in 1912, it took the vision of one man and the support of the citizens to rebuild that economy.

To be honest, whatever the country is witnessing now is a proof that better days are ahead of us and we shall smile again. Even though over the past few years, strange things have been happening. The power situation is one of those strange things and corrupt politicians don’t go to jail again. Also it is not explainable being one of the world’s largest oil producing countries and we still suffer from lack of fuel?

Etcetera! These are indications that we are on the journey it might look like thing are falling apart but in the real sense, Nigeria is actually rising again.

Because we didn’t arrive here by accident. Mr Etcetera, “God no mistake make us Nigerian”
Be careful with your words!

iamGsonEbuka™
© Gson Ebuka | info@gsonebuka.org
[Kindly Like this page and share this post to save someone]

read the original here >> https://www.facebook.com/GsonEbuka/posts/1707660826189612:0

Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by oglalasioux(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
I love your hope in a united indivisible Nigeria. It's our hope; our dream. But it's just impossible and the politicians are making it more difficult by the day.

Sorry but it's the naked truth. Our country is going nowhere soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by Chinatownm(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
OK
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by chriskosherbal(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Of course she will rise again.
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by 9jamentors: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
are you saying that Nigeria is MIstake?

oglalasioux:
I love your hope in a united indivisible Nigeria. It's our hope; our dream. But it's just impossible and the politicians are making it more difficult by the day.

Sorry but it's the naked truth. Our country is going nowhere soon.
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by DaBullIT(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nigeria has come to stay

Those who don't believe in that are the same ones who didn't vote Buhari and will do anything to sabotage his efforts

Odinarily I would say anyone who isn't feeling change should port to Lagoon

But then I believe that's being too kind

If you hate good news and every effort of Buhari as a person

GO STRAIGHT TO HE'LL
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by Leeeekeeee: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
OP, abeg just wrap ur mouth with akwa Oche..

No Fuel station from VGC to Lakwe is selling fuel irrespective we ve close to 20 fuel station on that stretch and u asking us to ve hope.

Pls hope from Amadioha or sango

Do u know how many business re grounded today because of forex
The other day I went to Agbara in search for job nd virtually all companies re retrenching it's workers..

OP, pls find another lie to defend..
Nigeria is running aground.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
A united Nigeria with a lot of death bodies littered on the street. Zombie
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by Fmartin(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op abeg tellam ooo.. One love nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by shamsuRana(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Nigeria has come to stay

Those who don't believe in that are the same ones who didn't vote Buhari and will do anything to sabotage his efforts

Odinarily I would say anyone who isn't feeling change should port to Lagoon

But then I believe that's being too kind

If you hate good news and every effort of Buhari as a person

GO STRAIGHT TO HE'LL

Thank you.
And may the Almighty ignore them like PMB ignores fayose.
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by ElCount: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Walahi op I just rush enter hoping to see reasons why you think nigeria will rise again only for you to be pouring out a long epistle of optimism with no foundation the kind we were told in primary school to make us feel patriotic, I tell you current primary school kids are not falling for it again.
Let me tell you this your blind optimism nah OYO. I once told someone during the last election that nigeria is beyond any president that each administration will end up worst than the previous one. Well looking at the nations status quo and comparing it with the previous regimes I guess the status quo of the next administration (if there ll be any) should be left imagined

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by oglalasioux(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
9jamentors:

are you saying that Nigeria is MIstake?

No. Nigeria is not a mistake. It's just a failed state without hope. The politicians are only interested in their pockets and ego.
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
smoothpapuzy:

I'm sure when you build your biafran utopia, everybody will gain automatic immortality.
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by opeaceo: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
smoothpapuzy:

and that's why you can't construct a simple sentence. death ko, "deathers" ni
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by 9jamentors: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is there Nigeria different from ours?

oglalasioux:

No. Nigeria is not a mistake. It's just a failed state without hope. The politicians are only interested in their pockets and ego.
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by dearsly(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op until N1 = $1....may u remain backwards as Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Rising Not Falling Apart [reply To Mr Etcetera] by sammyj: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good response to the dooms day analysis report from the sponsored source! !!!

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu vs Fela - Place your bets...... / Good Job To EFCC As A Former Lawmaker Sentenced / President Buhari's Meeting With The 36 State Governors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.