Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity (11487 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Eternity Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
mustymatic:

Can you tell us in what way modern christians follow jesus....by worshiping him? did he worship himself? or better did he ask you to?
that is a misconception even among Christians. some will tell you he is god, others will say he has a god, and some will tell you he is one of the three gods...And then...they are called christians
So modern Christians don't follow Jesus? Did the old Christians in the time of Muhammed follow Jesus? Were they the one who had the original Bible or it was corrupted even before them? Wait!!!. Maybe those old believers are the ones the Koran rendered to as superior to unbelievers?
Who are this unbelievers anyways, and what do they disbelieve?
Did Muhammed worship himself?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
najib632:
please i will like you to stop thinking that Allah is another diety apart from God. Allah is the arabic word for God, and the issue about the bible has not been changed is crap look around how many bibles exist today and every year the bible is modified. The bible can never be compared to the Qur'an. Look at the unintelligent way the bible said the world was created no scientist belives but all of the agree with Islamic version, the Quran talks about the formation of an embryo in a very authentic form no doctor can argue with it the Qur'an talked clearly about the expansion of the universe something that was discovered not so long ago. If the holy war never happened Europeans wont know what is science. Even algebra was formed from the Qur'an if you doubt any oof these things I have stated ask google. Allah guides whom he wills
I have just one issue here. The name Allah being the name of God in Arabic language.
This name "Allah". I hope you know is a noun?
Is it a common noun? as in, a word used to generally name a people, in this instance deities or is it a proper noun used specifically to name a particular deity? Like Allah?
Why am I asking this? Before Muhammed started Islam, there were 360 gods (deities) including Allah inside the Ka'aba. And all of them were deities with their personal names, and deities are gods, and if Allah in Arabic language generally means God, it invariably means that the 360 gods were all named Allah. You know why? Today, you muslims claim that Yahweh is Allah becos Yahweh is God, it should also mean that the 360 gods were Allah. You get my drift?

Listen. The word GOD is a noun. It is a common noun. Like saying "House" inside the "house", there's a duplex, bungalow, apartments, skyscraper etc. They are all houses.
All these gods have their personal names.

God's are not known by their names per say, they are known by what they do or how they are worshipped. If we should go by your interpretation that Allah means God, then every God is Allah. Including Amadioha, Ekpoitiaba, esu, and songo. You agree?

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
PHAYOL81:

D Bible was corrupted overtym by peeps trying to translate into different languages thereby creating different meanings from the original and with that done overtym these lengthy centuries, you can bet the series we have around today are surely a testification.

As per Moslems being gullible, I will say those were the unreasonable few who smear Islam with the dirt around it today cos God Himself never wants you following anything blindly and there are Quranic verses supporting that let alone Hadith and Sunnah. Islam proclaim the necessity of education even for worship and enjoin every individual toy acquire it to the best of his capability. I dare say the few sect are ignorant of the book cos I fail to see where Quran wanted u to kill an innocent irrespective of his faith except that he'd deliberately committed murder himself.. Jihad, the holy fights, only occurred cos wMoslems then were being victimized and was stopped immediately Moslems gained the upper hand not when the violators converted.
But it is the Koran which says States the Bible is corrupt. When was it corrupted? Was there any biblical translation when Muhammed was alive or was it after he had died? Pls let the see the copy these peeps were trying to translate from, so that we can compare with the ones we have now.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
analice107:

I have just one issue here. The name Allah being the name of God in Arabic language.
Is it a common noun? as in, a word used to generally name a people, in this instance deities or is it a proper noun used specifically to name a particular deity? Like Allah?
Why am I asking this? Before Muhammed started Islam, there were 360 gods (deities) including Allah inside the Ka'aba. And all of them were deities with their personal names, and deities are gods, and if Allah in Arabic language generally means God, it invariably means that the 360 gods were all named Allah. You know why? Today, you muslims claim that Yahweh is Allah becos Yahweh is God, it should also mean that the 360 gods were Allah. You get my drift?

Listen. The word GOD is a noun. It is a common noun. Like saying "House" inside the "house", there's a duplex, bungalow, apartments, skyscraper etc. They are all houses.

God's are not known by their names per say, they are known by what they do or how they are worshipped. If we should go by your interpretation that Allah means God, then every God is Allah. Including Amadioha, Ekpoitiaba, esu, and songo. You agree?
Yes there were 360 idols in the Ka'aba. But they didnt actually say Allah it was "al-Ilah" the moon god. There were even idols in the ka'aba known as Allah's daughters their names are al-Lat, al-Uzza and
Manat. Ilah means gods while Allah means God.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2016
analice107:

who is this stupid man making statements without proofs?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by mustymatic(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
analice107:

So modern Christians don't follow Jesus? Did the old Christians in the time of Muhammed follow Jesus? Were they the one who had the original Bible or it was corrupted even before them? Wait!!!. Maybe those old believers are the ones the Koran rendered to as superior to unbelievers?
Who are this unbelievers anyways, and what do they disbelieve?
Did Muhammed worship himself?
I shouldn't reply u
lol...do Muslims worship Muhammad peace be upon him?
don't you Christians worship Jesus? didn't he worship n ask people of d book to worship his God?
think!
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
analice107:

Really? Muhammed of Arabia was indeed an interesting man. So of all the Christian world, only two persons passed his test to be Christians indeed. The king of Abyssinia and Waraga Bin Nawal.
I won't talk about that King of Abyssinia for now.

So this king and Waraga were indeed the only approved Christians? could it be because Waraga mixed his Christianity with Arabic religious/superstitious beliefs? And becos he happened to be Muhammed's tutor?
Without Waraga, Muhammed wouldn't have been able to plagiarize the Bible. Waraqa at the time of Muhammed had translated the new testament Bible to the Arabic language, so new about Christianity well.
When Muhammed married Kadijat he didn't know allahh, as a supreme being. Allahh was one of the Arabian 360 gods in the Ka'aba. When Muhammed couldn't take the torment from the demon anymore, Kadijat took him to see Waraga who doubled as a Soothsayer to consult and find out if Muhammed was possessed by a demon. (Remember there was no Islam as a religion then). Waraga the acclaimed christian swore by Allah, that the entity tormenting Muhammed was Angel Gabriel.
This is the man Muhammed approved to fit the description of the world's only christian? A Soothsayer. And why not?

Examples of fruits are mango and pineapple. Does that mean that mango and pineaple are the only fruits?

Clearly, it shows you read my post just to argue with me.

Well, provide your reference to the story you told us about Waraqa and the Prophet.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
analice107:

You are saying that according to the Koran, Christians are those who blaspheme? What do they blaspheme? Except of course you are saying that Christians blaspheme against Christ?
What brought the Jehovah's Witness into this discussion? When the Koran was written there was no JW, so stick to the point.
I get one thing here straight, the Muslims have been programmed to believe only what the Koran says, then they should also believe what it says about Christians and Jews and their Book. But no, muslims can't bring themselves to believe it, they have to twist it out and give it another interpretation, just like the one you are giving right now. You are trying to say, Christians according your interpretation of that Koranic verse are not the believers but blasphemers.

At the point when that verse was written, were the Christians in Mecca knew exactly what Muhammed intended? Were they believers or blasphemers of the Koran?
You are making it seem like, the information the Christians of today have, was the same information the Christians then had about Islam. Muhammed presented himself to them as a prophet, they only rejected them because their scripture never prophesied anything about Muhammed of Arabia coming as a prophet, will you term that as blasphemy?
Now, if Christians both then and now, are not Christ followers but blasphemers, who then is the Koran referring in that verse as those Christians who are superior till judgement?
If you say the Koran is referring to muslims as the true followers of Christ,
Can it then mean that, muslims can be muslims and Christians at the same time? because that verse specifically mentioned Christians.
I don't know why you quoted me. Because after each question, you provided your answers to it.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
analice107:

I have a little problem here. Plse help me out with some of these questions.
1. Is it the Koran or not which claims the injeel is corrupt?
2. If Muhammed who wrote the Koran all by himself said the Bible was corrupted.
Did he mean the Bible was already corrupted as when he was alive then, or now due to the numerous translations?

3. It the Bible was corrupted then, how many translation were there then?

4. If he claimed the Bible got corrupted, shouldn't reason tell you that, he most have the original copy to prove that point to at least one of his followers, did any Muslim saw this original Bible?

5. Wait, you just said, the Muslims believed that the bible or injeel is fake because the Koran and hadith says it, not becos they have seen the original. My God!!!!. Not Muhammed, not even one single Muslim saw the original copy, yet every Muslim believe this lie?
Something is wrong with Islam.

So everything Muhammed says is true?
How can you for sure know if Muhammed lied?
It is not enough to say the Bible is fake when you yourself have not seen the original copy, we need prove or pls keep it.

I want to understand why it's a wrong perception to ask for the original copy of injeel.

Is this book (injeel) invisible?
because you mention Or likened injeel to Angels. Angels are invisible except when they want to manifest in the flesh. This is the first time am hearing that a book is invincible. How is that?
Now, this injeel, when allahh gave it to Jesus, was it for Jesus to use just for himself or did he pass it down to his followers to he used as a guide? At what point did the followers corrupted it?
If muslims are the real followers of Jesus, how do they do it without being guided by the Injeel given to Jesus by allahh?
Pls when you make assertions, pls think.
I don't think you understood my previous post at all. May be you should read it again
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
analice107:

Was the gospel bestowed on Jesus? The Bible say Jesus wrote any gospel? This guy nah, na waoo. How can a seemingly intelligent person become this dumb?
The Gospel, according to the Qur'an, was bestowed on Jesus. I don't have any business if the Bible says Jesus wrote Gospel or not.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
ypeace:

The Gospel, according to the Qur'an, was bestowed on Jesus. I don't have any business if the Bible says Jesus wrote Gospel or not.
The gospel according to Koran? Hahahahahahahaha. This is new. The gospel according to Koran. So Koran wrote a gospel? I can't believe this.
Guy you really need Alisina to help reset your brain. Wonderful!!!!!.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
ypeace:

I don't think you understood my previous post at all. May be you should read it again
Yea, I indeed understood it. Pls answer the questions I asked there. Don't run away with that lame excuse.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
ypeace:

I don't know why you quoted me. Because after each question, you provided your answers to it.
This guy is lost. You believe in something you can't even defend. You made assertions and based on them, I raised questions, yet you are applying dodging tactics?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
ypeace:

Examples of fruits are mango and pineapple. Does that mean that mango and pineaple are the only fruits?

Clearly, it shows you read my post just to argue with me.

Well, provide your reference to the story you told us about Waraqa and the Prophet.
When you showed up, I thought 'finally a Muslim is here who knows about his religion'.
I will sure mention you to Alisina. You need a tutor.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
mustymatic:
I shouldn't reply u
lol...do Muslims worship Muhammad peace be upon him?
don't you Christians worship Jesus? didn't he worship n ask people of d book to worship his God?
think!
Why didn't you answer the question? What's the difference between the Christians in the time of Muhammed and the Christians now? Those ones followed Jesus but now we do not? Why then did Muhammed behead them?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
SnakeXenzia:

You are the silly one for believing in a demented, Nymphomaniac, highway Robbering,
child fucking, psychopath.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=ypeace post=45159517]
I don't know why you quoted me. Because after each question, you provided your answers to it.[/quote
I mentioned you because I want to point you to the truth. YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED.
ALLAH IS SATAN AND MUHAMMAD Was his Messenger to drag you to hell. Is it not obvious now?
O dear!!!!, Would I have been this daft if I was a Muslim?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

The gospel according to Koran? Hahahahahahahaha. This is new. The gospel according to Koran. So Koran wrote a gospel? I can't believe this.
Guy you really need Alisina to help reset your brain. Wonderful!!!!!.
lol. Please invite someone who is very good and respected in using English on Nairanland here to intepret my post for you.
I guess that was the problem you had with my previous post.
I don't mean to insult you, but I don't think you understand English. I am challenging you to call in anybody who is good in English to prove this wrong.
I can translate my post to Yoruba if you understand yoruba.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Yea, I indeed understood it. Pls answer the questions I asked there. Don't run away with that lame excuse.
Your question are more of rhetorics than a normal question.
I am not here to argue with you. If you are satisfied with your self proclaimed victory, then,good luck.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

This guy is lost. You believe in something you can't even defend. You made assertions and based on them, I raised questions, yet you are applying dodging tactics?
Dodging tactics? Call it whatever you like. Check my very first post on this trend. Your question is not the problem but your comment. You asked some questions and you answered them yourself. It will be as if I am trying to fill and already filled cup if I should answer you.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=45173308][/quote]
There is a difference between someone who is asking question in order to know and someone who wants to debate. If you are looking for someone to debate with, I am not the one because debate on this forum is a waste of time.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

Dodging tactics? Call it whatever you like. Check my very first post on this trend. Your question is not the problem but your comment. You asked some questions and you answered them yourself. It will be as if I am trying to fill and already filled cup if I should answer you.
Sorry for my ignorance. Pls help me point out the questions I asked, then their answers.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

the gospel according to the quran ? Confused muslim, so the quran wrote the gospel ? If the Gospel was given to jesus, were is it ? How comes all copies vanish without anyone having the original copy ? Why will allah be so weak to allow men change his word ?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

Your question are more of rhetorics than a normal question.
I am not here to argue with you. If you are satisfied with your self proclaimed victory, then,good luck.
Your mouth is full of sand. You brought this all up remember?
Point out the questions and the answers I provided. If you bolt it's means you are as dumb as Muhammed who couldn't differentiate the voice of the angel he was so use to hearing from the voice of Satan when Satan instructed him to exalt demons and hummed asked his people to seek intercession of them.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

lol. Please invite someone who is very good and respected in using English on Nairanland here to intepret my post for you.
I guess that was the problem you had with my previous post.
don't mean to insult you, but I don't think you understand English. I am challenging you to call in anybody who is good in English to prove this wrong.
I can translate my post to Yoruba if you understand yoruba.
Pls don't bother about my state of mind. Muslims are known world wide for their insults when it comes to discussions, so your insults do not shake me up.
Now, pls be patient with this ignoramus and try putting some sense into her. Pls help me understand.
Now, answer the questions. I need to learn English language from you. Come down to my level and speak the language in a manner I can understand. So, again, answer the questions.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

There is a difference between someone who is asking question in order to know and someone who wants to debate. If you are looking for someone to debate with, I am not the one because debate on this forum is a waste of time.
I don't know how to debate, I only ask questions. Am a student and I need to really understand, so I ask questions. pls help me point out the questions I asked and then gave the answers.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
the gospel according to the quran ? Confused muslim, so the quran wrote the gospel ? If the Gospel was given to jesus, were is it ? How comes all copies vanish without anyone having the original copy ? Why will allah be so weak to allow men change his word ?
The Gospel according to the Qur'an. Yes, what is wrong with the statement? And how exactly does the statement mean that the Qur'an wrote the Bible?
Where is the Gospel? Lol. That was exactly why I told the other guy he didnt understand my previous post. In case you didn't see my previous post, let me answer you.
1. Muslim did not believe in the Gospel because we have seen it just like we believe Angels exist.
2. If a man comes and says he is an Angel, and he doesn't have the Qualities of an Angel we believed in, then we will quickly discard that man's claim. This is similar to why we muslims do not accept the Bible as the Gospel because we know the Qur'an clearly stated what the qualities of the Gospel which the bible failed to meet.
The Gospel was given to Jesus truely, just like the law was Given to Moses. God would have preserved it for us if we need it. He would have preserved Moses for Jesus' deciples if they need them. But Jesus, a better man than Moses came to them, they dont need Moses but they believed in Moses. We muslims have the Qur'an which is better than Gospel, so we don't need the Gospel.
Your last Question should be directed towards Allah not me. Only him knows why he chose to do what he does.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2016
najib632:
Yes there were 360 idols in the Ka'aba. But they didnt actually say Allah it was "al-Ilah" the moon god. There were even idols in the ka'aba known as Allah's daughters their names are al-Lat, al-Uzza and
Manat. Ilah means gods while Allah means God.
So, you are saying that allahh is different from Allah right?
Hmm. Was allahh the god Muhammed's family served as chief priests?
What is the difference between allahh and Allah?
Are their differences in their names or in their mode of worships?
Reasoning for this question is, all the pre-islamic ritualistic performances are still retained in Islam even as we speak. E.g. the Ramadan, the circling of the black stone. The stoning of the devil. The counting of beats. These rituals were practiced long before Muhammed was born.
Pls pause to ask yourself this question. "that's if you can manage it" if i say allahh was a moon god and his daughters were representatives of stars in Ka'aba.
Why is the Islamic Symbol a crystal Moon and Star? Remember that allahh is the moon god and his daughters stars.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Pls don't bother about my state of mind. Muslims are known world wide for their insults when it comes to discussions, so your insults do not shake me up.
Now, pls be patient with this ignoramus and try putting some sense into her. Pls help me understand.
Now, answer the questions. I need to learn English language from you. Come down to my level and speak the language in a manner I can understand. So, again, answer the questions.
Except if you can pay me, i can't leave my Job to teach you English. Rather, ask any one if the statement mean what you interpreted it as. The English is as simple as I can make it. I don't know how I can make it simpler for you.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

Except if you can pay me, i can't leave my Job to teach you English. Rather, ask any one if the statement mean what you interpreted it as. The English is as simple as I can make it. I don't know how I can make it simpler for you.
Run away. It's obvious you know what a liar Muhammed is, but you can't help yourself.
You weren't busy when you came here spewing trash thinking no one have an idea of what you are saying. Let me ever see you here again.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2016
SnakeXenzia:

Here is your prove. Without the Christian/Soothsaying Waraqa, there wouldn't have been an Islamic religion. Go and sit down somewhere and think about your life. Your destiny is in Hellfire with Muhammed if you don't repent.

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as God wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" God's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This was the same one who keeps the secrets whom Allah had sent to Moses (angel Gabriel). I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." God's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration

How did Waraqa know that what came on Muhammed was Angel Gabriel?
From the Bible he read and translated was it written that Gabriel tormented anyone he came to give a message? Did the people got possessed and foamed in the mouth like Muhammed did? Didn't Waraqa see in the Bible that those who foamed in the mouth were possessed by Devils?
How dare you call me silly when you believe in a demon possessed Muhammed?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Run away. It's obvious you know what a liar Muhammed is, but you can't help yourself.
You weren't busy when you came here spewing trash thinking no one have an idea of what you are saying. Let me ever see you here again.
Muhammad is not a liar. He is a Prophet of Allah.
My first post stated why a muslim and non believer will not agree with the interpretation of the op. If my posts are trash to you, then that's your problem.
and if you ever see me, you can't do me any evil or good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? / Worst Bible Translation? / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.