Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China (2737 Views)

Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant Arrested After Fayose Declared Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / A Nigeria Governor Declared Mentally Ill (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by diamondboa(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
I got this attached information about Ekiti State Governor .Can anybody confirm this ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by diamondboa(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Moderator Please move to front page ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by konkoowon: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Leave my govenor alone o, na only you waka come.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Moderators, please ban this Op for misinformation. Rule 8.

This photoshopped pix has been on the internet since last year.

Op, youre high! angry

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by Presdentgeneral(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose the igbo governor of the year.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by Flashh: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Moderators, please ban this Op for misinformation. Rule 8.

This photoshopped pix has been on the internet since last year.

Op, youre high! angry

WTF? So if you were to be a mod you would ban him? What has he done to deserve a ban?

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by sammyj: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Okokobiokoooooo! !! Did I just see Fayose is mentally ill grin sad grin shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by VickyRotex(f): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:

WTF? So if you were to be a mod you would ban him? What has he done to deserve a ban?

Rule 8. That's a false information.

And you know that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by Flashh: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Rule 8. That's a false information.

And you know that.

He said he saw the picture somewhere. After all, he didn't claim it was made by him.

I stand with this... It's very aberrant of you calling a mod to ban him.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:

He said he saw the picture somewhere. After all, he didn't claim it was made by him.

I stand with this... It's very aberrant of you calling a mod to ban him.

Oh well.

He doesnt have to claim it was made by him.

He ought to have used to the internet to verify the news before bringing it up here.

That's the same thing I did, to prove that it was a fake news.

Some people will see this and not have time to look it up like I did, and they'll spread the news. That's how it starts.

Btw, I don't think I called any Mod to ban him. Last I checked, I dont think the word "Moderators" has a call up function.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by CecyAdrian(f): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Oh well.

He ought to have used to the internet to verify the news before bringing it up here.

Some people will see this and not have time to look it up like I did, and they'll spread the news. That's how it starts.

Btw, I don't think I called any Mod to ban him. Last I checked, I dont think the word "Moderators" has a call up function.

Abeg shift

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Abeg shift

Alright ma.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by Flashh: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Oh well.

Weren't you the same person who asked the mod to ban him? @your first comment on his threads?

I have seen same old pictures used as a joke or something, making FP times without number, even with fake stories... What do you have to say to that? Madam VickyRotex?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by VickyRotex(f): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:

Weren't you the same person who asked the mod to ban him? @your first comment on his threads?

I have seen same old pictures used as a joke or something, making FP times without number, even with fake stories... What do you have to say to that? Madam VickyRotex?

I'm saying I dint mention a specific's mod's name to ban him. And last I checked the word "Moderators" aint a call up function for any Mod to see this.

Secondly, Yes! I've seen such pictures used as a joke on FP too, and the only difference between those ones and this is that theyre posted or moved to the jokes section. So people wont take such seriously.

You know the number of people who take anything posted in the politics section seriously?

Anyways Oga Flashh, honestly we shouldn't argue about this.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by mrintellectual(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
The trading stock of Nairaland seems to be Lies and Propaganda, and the Mods will prove me right by
1. Not banning the OP
2. Keeping the post on FP
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by Flashh: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm saying I dint mention a specific's mod's name to ban him. And last I checked the word "Moderators" aint a call up function for any Mod to see this.

Secondly, Yes! I've seen such pictures used as a joke on FP too, and the only difference between those ones and this is that theyre posted or moved to the jokes section. So people wont take such seriously.

You know the number of people who take anything posted in the politics section seriously?

Anyways Oga Flash h, honestly we shouldn't argue about this.

Your are still contradicting yourself. Any, no problem.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by ItzChinnex(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
0.P ban this this fake informator. how broke rule 18, and 8. ban for 2 months.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 17, 2016
ItzChinnex:
0.P ban this this fake informator. how broke rule 18, and 8. ban for 2 months.

Una remember rules now cos of your mentally deranged hero. Nonsense! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by VickyRotex(f): 3:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Flashh:

Your are still contradicting yourself. Any, no problem.

Oh well!
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by babdap: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2016
I concur, going by his action and inaction.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by kyrios: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Fake the picture looks photoshopped
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by spartanobad(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Alhaji Abdullahi Bafarawa, a chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Sokoto State, says President Muhammad Buhari’s foreign trips will enhance socio-economic and political growth of the country. Bafarawa told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Sokoto on Saturday the just concluded visit to China by the president would transform the nation economy as more investors would come and invest in the country. He advised Nigerians to exercise more patience and support the policies and programmes of the present administration aimed at repositioning the country. He also advised the Federal Government to reposition the power sector to attract foreign investors into the country. ``Effective power supply will promote the establishment of small scale industries, encourage investors and enhancing the nation’s socio-economic and political development,’’ he said.
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by DaBullIT(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Mynd44

Do not post false information
Re: Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China by Mynd44: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

The Tallest Christmas Carol Tree Is In Akwa Ibom. Take A Look! / Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Meet Nigeria's First Female Jet Fighter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.