Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] (1712 Views)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by dammy13(m): 3:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Nigerian uncles probably go to a special school where they learn how to be Nigerian uncles. They love you like their you’re the younger sibling they never had but when it comes to punishing you, they have a PhD in that regard. A Nigerian uncle could make you the subject of ridicule inn font of his friends and all of them will ‘yab’ you none stop like you don’t even exist. You only make worse when you make it obvious they are getting to you because they won’t stop. Some people who have those kinds of uncles are already remembering some awkward moments. Yarnvibes brings you more in this funny piece…

Be nice to you in front of your parents and whoop the heck out of you the moment your parents leave home: They could act like they can’t hurt a fly, that is only because our parents are still in the house but as soon as they leave, it is like Hitler just emerged from the dead. they are going to make you serve one punishment upon another, and there’s nothing you could do about it.

Takes the remote when you are watching your favorite channel and switches it to something he knows clearly that you hate to watch: They know you don’t watch football but that is exactly what they want to watch, just when you are watching your favorite program on TV. Except you want to end up going to sleep, you would kindly watch it with them without complaining.

Sends you to buy something millions of miles away and still won’t say thank you when you get them: They don’t care if you have to trek ten thousand miles to get them something they want, you are very well going to and on time for that matter. These uncles have no chill at all -LOL!

Gives you homework during weekend and holidays: Isn’t there a reason why it is called weekend or holiday? well, these Nigerian uncles don’t care. these give you a ton of them and would mark them afterwards. You don’t want to fail woefully because they are going make your life miserable by crowing you the duns of the family. Even your parents can’t save you on this one.

Eat your meat: Some uncles know how to oppress a lot. Even if its your parents house or you meet them at your grandparents house, some of them are like the typical secondary school bully. They eat you meat, drink you juice and still threaten you(with that face), if you tell anyone.

When your uncle finally get a very good job and is moving out of ur parents house, that is how you celebrate – But the truth is, they love you still!!!

http://yarnvibes.com/6-very-annoying-things-nigerian-uncles-do/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by ademega(m): 4:20am On Apr 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by talktonase(m): 5:06am On Apr 17, 2016
i had two in my house while growing up...them chop my meat,drink ma juice,send me go buy stuff miles away...

1 Like

Re: 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by saxwizard(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2016
I no dey follow my uncle sun teeth at all.....na different lanes we dey

1 Like

Re: 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by Ahmed0336(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Naija uncles are the best. Not all though grin
Re: 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by EfemenaXY: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2016
Lol! I never got treated that way by my uncles, though when we visited home on holiday, my youngest son did get a taste of unclemania from my youngest brother.

Bone of contention? His uncle without much ado took the remote control and switched the TV program. grin

Oh my, the conversation between them that ensued...different upbringing sha...Lol! cheesy
Re: 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by cococandy(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2016
My uncles didn't do any of that to me.
Re: 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] by dammy13(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
saxwizard:
I no dey follow my uncle sun teeth at all.....na different lanes we dey

You be badoo

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Has No Place In Marriage!!! / Flight attendant breastfeed passenger’s baby as mother run out of infant formula / Your Home Needs To Be Powered With Solar Energy System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.