Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204570 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bimpsy99: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Was actually looking out for your comment on this MamaJazgrin Different categories of people, some are not heading anywhere yet they want to block others from being guided with their rudeness. Oga bellong please ignore the distraction. We appreciate your efforts and that of every positive person on this thread.

mamajaz:
Who be the disrespectful person self? You see everybody dey respect person you come here dey talk balderdash, justwise should please help us here, we don't need those who lack some basic home TRA*I*n** here.
Either he apologizes or leave this thread for sane peeps.
THRASH, smhs.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Emchio:

There is no need for this life history! It doesn't call for it.

No offense, but u should try and address people with more respect, without 'HIM' u probably won't have heard of this opportunity, he only tried to explain his situation to ppl so they don't feel ignored, it's not a 'life history '.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
glowithdan:

Madam, no vex! But I assume your assertion is uncalled for.
You don change your monicker abi?

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gnykelly(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
bellong:

Apologies if you didn't comprehend the essence and it comes off as a life history to you. I am sorry, I can't be responsible for what you understand. We understand differently.

Meanwhile, if you still ask your genuine question, I am willing to respond to them as best as I can.

Goodluck.

honestly you should apply as a MARA agent. that will be a nice side hustle.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gnykelly(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
make una do am small small, make you no provoke bellong the way you send jennykadry away.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
bellong:

Apologies if you didn't comprehend the essence and it comes off as a life history to you. I am sorry, I can't be responsible for what you understand. We understand differently.

Meanwhile, if you still ask your genuine question, I am willing to respond to them as best as I can.

Goodluck.

Eo, see gentility of the highest order.
Twas a gentleman-like response. Thumbs up baba wink

Y'all pls bury the hatchet
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
I wish I was a moderator

So you go just block the guy or ban him.
I think that won't make you the best of them all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
jayooh:

So you go just block the guy or ban him.
I think that won't make you the best of them all

Na you talk am sha. Na wish I wish.
But I reckon that action has already been closed out though I'm not a moderator nor vying to be the best of moderators.
Genie does answer wishes after all.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acknowledged

mamajaz:
grin
Behold:
Bro Bnimz, CDR dealer, specializes in distributing CDR for chemical, mechanical, electric, solar, aquatic, robotic engineering...
Or call his deputy distributors: jamson, catchwind4rmkd,Mctowel and spokeswoman mamajaz.

Bnimz:
Dem plenty - send me a pm

ridge:
can somebody assist me with sample of a successful CDR for chemical engineering
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks for the advice.
But I guess it served its purpose.

Also, with the many new monikers now posting here, no doubt the life history was indeed more helpful than we thought.

And yes, we're only guiding our interests here as the continuity of this thread is of utmost importance for ongoing and prospective migrants.

I've directed many to this thread who have contacted me after being charged exorbitant fees by Migration Agents. And they've gone through the process with ease. Thanks to the free selfless services here. I'm afraid there are so many "needs" for that "oga at the top".

glowithdan:

No need for that "oga".. it's a small world!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
I noticed that ever since i made public the $ offer I received from a friend, the ponzi don go viral eeh. people now use it as an avenue to make money from fellow FAM ....... Eyi oda ooh, odi kwan ma oooh, eee no good ooh.
We should have it at the back of our mind that we pay no dime for all the Info's we receive from @bellog, Bnims,mamajaz, mctowel01and all the patrons in the house wey I no mention their names eeeh.
They gave us their time and even do research put just to see sey we come join them for Oz..... Instead na money you wan make (360,370,380,390 to $1). Why now! Abi I be aboki ni ?" Black market" Dia is God ooh Hhhhhmmmm before you pinch pesin first pinch yourself oooh. We complain about our leaders but C you now hmmmmm

One word Don do for them wey wise. The koko be say, let's be of help to one another and not MMM.

Lets look deeply into what I said abeg.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
bellong:

Goodluck.
God bless U real good ..... You just earned all the respect I have in reserve.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
jaybwoi:

Check for Pharmacy Technician ANZSCO 311215..

VETASSES will assess that..

WA is nominating that occupation for 190 & 489

Yes they do but the occupation is on schedule 2 which means she must have a job offer before being nominated.

It is a hard thing but not impossible.

@all,

I appreciate your concern thanks.

Be sure that no perceived or actual insult can stop me from offering the help within my limit. I knew at a point, insults would come as not all men are wise.

Life is too short to be harbouring hatred, bitterness, animosity and malice. We sin against God and we get forgiven. As Sons of our father, we should follow His footsteps. No hard feelings.

Like I said before, if any ask question and I am convinced it requires a personal support, I will send a pm to the person.

@gnkelly,

I am sure, I will end up losing money if I registered as an agent (though it requires studying migration law to be registered). I believe some services should be free like visa issue. If I end up as an agent, I may end up offering pro Bono service except somebody pay me out of goodwill... Lol

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2017
bellong:

insults would come as not all men are wise.
Wicked!!! grin grin grin

To think the Mumuni still came back to say "That's ok Bellong...No hard feelings"

My respect, Boss Bellong!!

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2017
nkechima:

Add my own join, abeg cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 5:16am On Feb 19, 2017
nkechima:

Thank you. That's the exact word I was looking for. I was just waiting to see what bellong's response would be but I tell you I'm in awe. God bless you real...good bellong.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2017
jamson:

Add my own join, abeg cheesy cheesy
Added

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justwise(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Emchio:

There is no need for this life history! It doesn't call for it.

This is unnecessary and quite frankly rude to say the least.

Only few people in this section can give their time, money and energy to help others daily without asking to be paid.

So far I put bellong on that list.

10 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettyirene: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
bellong:

Yes they do but the occupation is on schedule 2 which means she must have a job offer before being nominated.

It is a hard thing but not impossible.

@all,

I appreciate your concern thanks.

Be sure that no perceived or actual insult can stop me from offering the help within my limit. I knew at a point, insults would come as not all men are wise.

Life is too short to be harbouring hatred, bitterness, animosity and malice. We sin against God and we get forgiven. As Sons of our father, we should follow His footsteps. No hard feelings.

Like I said before, if any ask question and I am convinced it requires a personal support, I will send a pm to the person.

@gnkelly,

I am sure, I will end up losing money if I registered as an agent (though it requires studying migration law to be registered). I believe some services should be free like visa issue. If I end up as an agent, I may end up offering pro Bono service except somebody pay me out of goodwill... Lol
So oga Bellong, which one can I go for abeg kindly advise me as I want to start uploading my documents tomorrow on the Vetassess site, Retail Pharmacy or Medical sales representative. God bless you plenty
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by notindome(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bnimz:
Dem plenty - send me a pm
I sent you a pm sir, but no response. I would appreciate if I can get a sample successful CDR for Mechanical Engineering.
Regards.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
notindome:

I sent you a pm sir, but no response. I would appreciate if I can get a sample successful CDR for Mechanical Engineering.
Regards.
I've replied your PM three times.... you're sending new ones instead of checking your mail for the reply......
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
bellong:

Actually, people don't really use worldremit anymore as there are other platforms that offer better rate at no transfer charges.

Although the 390/$A is ridiculous but two transfer platforms as at yesterday offered 337/$A
sir. Can you please help me with the name of those platforms ...Need Some Aud
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
. grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4realisreal(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
pls I need some $A too. could u help with d name of the platform? Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by doziej84: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
House

Is it possible To waive points or decide not to claim points for skilled employment when being assessed by VETASSES?

is there anyone who has done such and succeeded.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
So I was doing some research and saw that after driving for 3 months, a Nigerian still needs to do the theory and practical driving tests cos the Nigerian license is not eligible for a direct swap... Is this information correct?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
OzyMigrant:
Hello House,

I've been trying to fill EOI for subclass 190. My point is 55, so I should have 60 with NSW's 5 point addition. But the system has been insisting that my point is 70. I have checked all the information I submitted, can't spot where I blew it off. People who have submitted EOI should help please. Point break down below;

Age (31); 30
BSc; 15
Work exp (2010-2013, 2014-date); 10
Total; 55

Something I don't really get right. Does someone needs to get Australia employer recommendation to apply for visa 190
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bnimz:
I've replied your PM three times.... you're sending new ones instead of checking your mail for the reply......
Please, I need a sample CDR for mechanical too. I would have sent you PM but I don't know your mail add. My mail add is 4uabiodun@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyirene:

So oga Bellong, which one can I go for abeg kindly advise me as I want to start uploading my documents tomorrow on the Vetassess site, Retail Pharmacy or Medical sales representative. God bless you plenty

How old are you?

Have you written an English test? Can you get a 20 points band?

How many years of experience do you have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.