Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1212047 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 12:03pm On May 17, 2017
simayg:
Great family ,what is the hope of an electrical engineer with 60pts
Strong chance
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2017
Please if someone who is resident in Australia helps me pay for my EA assessment, would my fee include the General sales tax ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
Hello Gurus, I ran a Plagiarism Check on one of career episodes and the result was 83% originality.When i checked the parts that were not original,i discovered it was some engineering formulas.‎Please will this cause any harm?

Please can experts in the house respond to my quires.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 12:29pm On May 17, 2017
bellong:

Option 1. If they have up to $500k, they can apply for business stream visa.

Option 2: The wife with B.Ed, does she have experience in teaching? What is her experience in?

Thanks boss for your response.

1. They don't have up to that. In fact, their estimated net assets that I mentioned earlier (AUD$185,000) is majorly into properties (buildings, land, etc) not liquid assets but they are willing to sell them to raise cash if there is any green light for their proposed relocation bid.

2. The wife has B.A English, not B.Ed that I stated earlier and has 8 years teaching experience.

Looping: Bninz, mctowel01

@hordunayodt: Congrats! Please, do you think someone with experience in poultry farming but with no relevant Agric. degree can get positive assessment if he nominated an agro-related profession?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2017
OzyMigrant:

But you earlier said it was only her NYSC certificate that bears your Surname.

I gave the initial advice based on that information, considering the fact that her NYSC document doesn't have bearing in your DIBP application.

But now that you have a couple of vital documents (kids' birth cert and marriage cert) in your Surname......may be it's safe to follow through with change of name.

I don't thinks the order of formal name change and when you start having it on documents matter (what matters is now you've a document backing for it)

funkyjo:

IMO, I would say you should get her passport in her married name. Afterall, you have a marriage certificate from a registry. Just do a court affidavit and newspaper publication. The court affidavit will even show the date she got married to you. I got my own court affidavit 2 years after my marriage. For consistency also, just get her passport in her married name. The dates on the documents and children's birth cert don't matter afterall she started using your surname after she got married to you and your marriage certificate covers that.

Like I said this is my opinion smiley

Ok. Thanks. The NYSC discharge certificate readily came to my mind. The kids' birth cert escaped my mind and when it did came to my mind I was not sure what I used until I checked yesterday.

Since it seems the order of formal name change and use on documents does not matter I will do the needful - court affidavit, Newspaper publication and her passport in my surname.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2017
metrecube:

VISA processing for single aplicants seem faster than married ones.
Not really. It all depends on the individual circumstance of the person and several other long factors, there are a number of single applicants on this thread who have been waiting a month and above.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
My people,
I am talking to you live from Melbourne, Australia. I left Lagos with my family on Monday 15th and arrived safely today. Currently staying with a friend (not a NLander). I plan to commence necessary registration from tomorrow.

Will provide updates as I go along. But my initial assessment about this place is that what others have said is very true. The place makes sense. cheesy

25 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Denny2017 post=56604155]Hello Gurus, I ran a Plagiarism Check on one of career episodes and the result was 83% originality.When i checked the parts that were not original,i discovered it was some engineering formulas.‎Please will this cause any harm?

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
mctowel01:

Yes, that it what it means, at least with the current rate.
OK, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:25pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Denny2017 post=56606025][/quote]

You are alright. It will not cause any harm.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:28pm On May 17, 2017
@40manlappy,

I don't know any other option for them. If the wife does not have any qualification in Education, no way she can assess as a teacher. She can read up the teachers assessing body's website if they accept experience in lieu.

Another option is to get advice of a MARA registered migration agent.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 17, 2017
Good day all,

Since the Government removed and changed some occupation in April will they effect another changes or removal come July 1st.

I need clarification please.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Denny2017 post=56606025][/quote]
Please which platform did you use to check?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zobay(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2017
izykvision0:

I studied Statistics. Dont venture assessing under Actuary or Mathematics if you studied pure statistics. It's a sure negative outcome, even if u went to Havard. The 3 paths are close , but have very different course contents.

Thank you, any suggestion
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
Vinsmuft:
My people,
I am talking to you live from Melbourne, Australia. I left Lagos with my family on Monday 15th and arrived safely today. Currently staying with a friend (not a NLander). I plan to commence necessary registration from tomorrow.

Will provide updates as I go along. But my initial assessment about this place is that what others have said is very true. The place makes sense. cheesy

Congratulations!!! Thank God for journey mercies. You are soooo lucky you have someone to stay with o. We are also heading for Melbourne next month but na only we waka go o. We no sabi anybody for there sad Diaris God sha. It's good to know the place makes sense lol.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
Bnimz:
Not really. It all depends on the individual circumstance of the person and several other long factors, there are a number of single applicants on this thread who have been waiting a month and above.
You are right bro. Background check on work experience also contribute to the delay factors. The good part of it is that positive outcome is sure at d end.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 17, 2017
bellong:

You are alright. It will not cause any harm.

Thanks bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
congrats dear, when did you get your VISA and how long do they give to migrate when VISA is granted?

Vinsmuft:
My people,

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 4:23pm On May 17, 2017
thanks dear..
einsteino:

well just take it as a normal chit chat with a friend. nothing serious about it though it is a formal affair. here are my tips, with them I managed to score 7.0 in my first test and 8.0 in the second.

Always ensure you expand on your answers. e.g
Q. where are you from?
Typical answer: Agbor.
Better Answer: I am from Agbor, Agbor is a small town which happens to be the headquarters of ika south LGA in Delta state.

when faced with questions you have no answers to, you either on the spot fabricate one or answer negative and go on to discuss about it. e.g Q. What is your favourite song?
Answer: Unfortunately I am not a lover of music. I am yet to find what endears people to it, I do not find it entertaining. However, due to a recent research publication on the therapeutic effect of slow jazz, I have recently downloaded a collection of yanni's work and intend making listening to music part of my daily routine.

lastly, do not suddenly go in there and start forming "phonetics", speak in the accent and intonation that is natural to you else you may lose composure. While the display of rich collection of vocabulary may indicate a superior command of english, refrain from doing the PATRICK OBAHIAGBON, what matters is your grammar. Since composure is key, arrive well ahead of the test time so you can relax and even get yourself in the mood by SPEAKING with other candidates.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:27pm On May 17, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 7:21pm On May 17, 2017
Denny2017:
Hello Gurus, I ran a Plagiarism Check on one of career episodes and the result was 83% originality.When i checked the parts that were not original,i discovered it was some engineering formulas.‎Please will this cause any harm?

No, it's not going to be a problem. But reference the formulas.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=hordunayodt post=56584538]my people, it has happened oo, grant came in this morning, i am so happy.

Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the success via sharing knowledge here etc, many more grants to come in Jesus name.[/quo

Big Congratulations Sis...May you be fruitful in the land in Jesus Name. Please did you have any issues paying for your visa? I am currently experiencing issues - fee is 6300 AUD and dollar account is well funded but I keep getting error and payment failed or declined.

Congratulatulations once again!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 8:11pm On May 17, 2017
simayg:
Great family ,what is the hope of an electrical engineer with 60pts
Invitation is fast with 60 points.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Yeeshas post=56617589][/quote]

I had the same issue when I paid visa fees too. Guess you are using the orange logo bank that starts with G.

I had to pay via paypal using the same card and it was fine. Their useless card services dept couldn't do anything to help.

Pls try the paypal option.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
Very correct. Exactly what I had in mind that made me ask about his marital status

metrecube:

VISA processing for single aplicants seem faster than married ones. Chidike applied as a single applicant and got it in less than a month too (maybe 2 weeks sef).

Really? Waiting for visa approval ooo

Bnimz:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
I've got melody in my heart. Feels like it's my family and I that just landed in Aussie wink Wish you all the best.

Vinsmuft:
My people,

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 8:59pm On May 17, 2017
Good evening house,

Please i need some information especially from those that have gone through IOM for their flight arrangement to Australia. How long does it take IOM to come up with a flight package? i contacted them over 3 weeks ago and they immediately send a form to me to fill and attach other documents. I responded to their mail with all necessary info 2 weeks ago. But i haven't receive any mail from them since even though they stated that it will take them about one week to get back to me. Should i send a reminder mail to them or call?(thats if anyone has a number i can reach them on).
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vickglam: 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
Hello, please I want to find out if my kids will pay school fees in public school if i am studying a masters by coursework they are aged 5 and 6yrs old respectively.thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
Vickglam:
Hello, please I want to find out if my kids will pay school fees in public school if i am studying a masters by coursework they are aged 5 and 6yrs old respectively.thanks

Clearly, they will. Even if na PhD

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.