Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1211906 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Yeeshas post=56617589][/quote]

you may need to add more money to your dollar master card.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 10:14pm On May 17, 2017
einsteino:
Please if someone who is resident in Australia helps me pay for my EA assessment, would my fee include the General sales tax ?

i doubt it. the gst applies if the applicant resides in australia. i wasnt charged gst and someone in australia paid for me.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
sesal:
Good evening house,

Please i need some information especially from those that have gone through IOM for their flight arrangement to Australia. How long does it take IOM to come up with a flight package? i contacted them over 3 weeks ago and they immediately send a form to me to fill and attach other documents. I responded to their mail with all necessary info 2 weeks ago. But i haven't receive any mail from them since even though they stated that it will take them about one week to get back to me. Should i send a reminder mail to them or call?(thats if anyone has a number i can reach them on).

Send a reminder; cc all those in their initial response.

Vickglam:
Hello, please I want to find out if my kids will pay school fees in public school if i am studying a masters by coursework they are aged 5 and 6yrs old respectively.thanks

As jayooh mentioned, yes; more info can be gotten here for the various states- https://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/australian-education/bringing-your-children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
congrats. wish u all the best.
hordunayodt:
my people, it has happened oo, grant came in this morning, i am so happy.

All 2017.

Jan 13th------vetassess assessment lodge
march 3rd---- positive outcome
march 17th----PTE, 10 points
march 17th---EOI, NSW and VIC both 55 points
march 31st--- VIC nomination and ITA.
April 21st-----VISA LODGE, all docs front loaded
April 28th-----Immi assessment commence mail
May 16th-----Direct Grant.

Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the success via sharing knowledge here etc, many more grants to come in Jesus name.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
Denny2017:
Hello Gurus, I ran a Plagiarism Check on one of career episodes and the result was 83% originality.When i checked the parts that were not original,i discovered it was some engineering formulas.‎Please will this cause any harm?

Please can experts in the house respond to my quires.

Please, I will need that plagiarism software, will send you a pm, Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 10:43pm On May 17, 2017
@sesal, contact me so i can give you a contact to call. Don't think it is right to paste the number here.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
Michaelamo:

Pls i will need d software as well. Will send u a PM.
Tnx
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
Denny2017:
Hello Gurus, I ran a Plagiarism Check on one of career episodes and the result was 83% originality.When i checked the parts that were not original,i discovered it was some engineering formulas.‎Please will this cause any harm?

Please can experts in the house respond to my quires.

Pls can I get d software too. Will send u a PM. Tnx
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Fabbyboy: 11:16pm On May 17, 2017
we are getting there
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:37pm On May 17, 2017
Fabbyboy:
Good evening. Please i need help. Anybody who has succesfully done his own assesment should put me thru. i av read page 1-10. But i still dnt kno where to start. My whatsapp number is 07065001983. God bless.

If you have read pages 1-10 and still don't know where to start, how will anybody help you?

What is written there is pretty straight forward, someone who never passed through school should find it easy to understand and comprehend.

You should go back and read again, this time slowly.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2017
Oga Bellong has given you a better clue OR Alternatively, You can join the #GMPC whatsapp group.

Fabbyboy:
Good evening. Please i need help. Anybody who has succesfully done his own assesment should put me thru. i av read page 1-10. But i still dnt kno where to start. My whatsapp number is 07065001983. God bless.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuttie83: 1:31am On May 18, 2017
sesal:
Good evening house,

Please i need some information especially from those that have gone through IOM for their flight arrangement to Australia. How long does it take IOM to come up with a flight package? i contacted them over 3 weeks ago and they immediately send a form to me to fill and attach other documents. I responded to their mail with all necessary info 2 weeks ago. But i haven't receive any mail from them since even though they stated that it will take them about one week to get back to me. Should i send a reminder mail to them or call?(thats if anyone has a number i can reach them on).

Please send a reminder. They are always like that . Make sure you put everyone in copy that's IOM Australia and IOM Lagos
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 3:16am On May 18, 2017
sammywemmy:

i doubt it. the gst applies if the applicant resides in australia. i wasnt charged gst and someone in australia paid for me.

Thanks alot for this info
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 3:26am On May 18, 2017
Michaelamo:

I doubt what he used is a non web based software. I once did a plagiarism check for my Statement of Purpose via writecheck.com. I was charged about 8usd for just one SOP then. If he informs you of a cheaper alternative please let us know
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zobay(m): 4:06am On May 18, 2017
Please I need your help

I studied Mathematics and I have been in a brokerage firm for some years. I need advice on the possible occupation to be nominated to get a positive assessment.

Actuary was on my mind but my ogas said it won't wo

Please @bellong and @izykvision
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:02am On May 18, 2017
Important info to you guys using online plagiarism checkers.
Some of these online checkers save a copy of your document after the scans. This remains in a public database which EA do have access to. It means that it is possible that EA will run a scan on your work, and find high similarity, just because a plagiarism software has saved your work online. I advise you avoid it completely. Since you ve written the CDR in your own words, be confident that there is no issue of plagiarism. Using online checkers can cause more unnecessary issues.
cc Michaelamo Denny2017 Mijac

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 6:17am On May 18, 2017
mctowel01:
Some of these online checkers save a copy of your document after the scans. This remains in a public database which EA do have access to. It means that it is possible that EA will run a scan on your work, and find high similarity, just because a plagiarism software has saved your work online. I advise you avoid it completely. Since you ve written the CDR in your own words, be confident that there is no issue of plagiarism. Using online checkers can cause more unnecessary issues.

Thanks alot. Guys, we better avoid it.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 7:33am On May 18, 2017
wink[quote author=Yeeshas post=56617589][/quote]
Try using $1=1.26AUD, (GTbank dollar Debit MasterCard)because that's what Gtbank charged me ,Also I did my calculation following trends on this thread.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 9:01am On May 18, 2017
cuttie83:

Please send a reminder. They are always like that . Make sure you put everyone in copy that's IOM Australia and IOM Lagos

Thanks. i will do that asap.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 9:05am On May 18, 2017
oknee:
@sesal, contact me so i can give you a contact to call. Don't think it is right to paste the number here.

Thanks. I've sent you an email.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by izykvision0: 9:29am On May 18, 2017
zobay:
Please I need your help

I studied Mathematics and I have been in a brokerage firm for some years. I need advice on the possible occupation to be nominated to get a positive assessment.

Actuary was on my mind but my ogas said it won't wo

Please @bellong and @izykvision

Mathematics is good and will sell here, but first of all, do your key duties in the brokerage firm allign with that required under ANZSCO? U need i think 1 or 2 yrs as a prove for vetassess, even if u aint gonna claim work exp.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Amicable24: 9:42am On May 18, 2017
bellong:

If you have read pages 1-10 and still don't know where to start, how will anybody help you?

What is written there is pretty straight forward, someone who never passed through school should find it easy to understand and comprehend.

You should go back and read again, this time slowly.
ROTFLOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Fabbyboy; Lemme try and help you out..

Please answer the questions below correctly

1) Do you wish to travel to Australia as a permanent resident?
2) Are you financially okay to commence with the processing?

If your answers are positive, then continue:

3) How old are you.. [check the first page to know how many points you've got with your age]
4)Have you written any of the English proficiency tests like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE and so on? [Please, write one of these and ensure you meet up with the required score, as stated in page one, so that you can earn at least 10 points]
5) How many years of work experience do you have? [Again check the first page to know how many points you have there]
6)What's your qualification? Like a Doctorate degree, B.Sc, Diploma, e.t.c [check the first page to know how many points you have there]

At this juncture, calculate your total points.. If it's up to 60 points, then you can begin with your application by sending an Expression of Interest and wait for an invite from them.. bla bla bla...

You can continue from there or ask oga bellong to help you out..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:17am On May 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 10:40am On May 18, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 18, 2017
mctowel01:

You are 100 percent right,i think we should avoid it. I Never thought of that.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Yeeshas post=56617589][/quote]

I am a boy, well I paid naira into someones acount over there to make the payment for me, the issue you are having might be related to insufficient funds maybe, get the exchange rate, try and make some conversions, your bank can guide you properly on that I guess
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 12:06pm On May 18, 2017
Amicable24:

ROTFLOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Fabbyboy; Lemme try and help you out..

Please answer the questions below correctly

1) Do you wish to travel to Australia as a permanent resident?
2) Are you financially okay to commence with the processing?

If your answers are positive, then continue:

3) How old are you.. [check the first page to know how many points you've got with your age]
4)Have you written any of the English proficiency tests like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE and so on? [Please, write one of these and ensure you meet up with the required score, as stated in page one, so that you can earn at least 10 points]
5) How many years of work experience do you have? [Again check the first page to know how many points you have there]
6)What's your qualification? Like a Doctorate degree, B.Sc, Diploma, e.t.c [check the first page to know how many points you have there]

At this juncture, calculate your total points.. If it's up to 60 points, then you can begin with your application by sending an Expression of Interest and wait for an invite from them.. bla bla bla...

You can continue from there or ask oga bellong to help you out..

While it is strongly advised that individuals should do their part in getting answers or show to have made effort to get answers to the questions they might have, i would also suggest that we should choose our words carefully when responding to a questioner.

Though I know that we are all unanimous here and only a few may know certain individuals or one another aside from their pseudonyms, It is essential that people are responded to with dignity and not made to feel that they are made into a laughing stock.

This is my candid opinion and I think everyone should take heed. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by morakky: 12:15pm On May 18, 2017
Dear All,

Please i need someone who can assist me with CDR writing. I do not mind paying for the consultancy fee.

Regards
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
morakky:
Dear All,

Please i need someone who can assist me with CDR writing. I do not mind paying for the consultancy fee.

Regards

Send me a PM. Can refer u to someone. However, it's sth you can do on your own if you hv the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.