Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206040 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello people of God, Happy new year my wonderful e.family, I pray that this year the Lord will surpass our expectations in Jesus name.

Hnmmn.... Oya oh, you people should come and help me beg DIBP oh. The anxiety of waiting for grant na wah.
It is well sha, I know God will make me testify soonest and all of us in this forum at the different stages of the process will experience accelerated progress by the special power of God.

Have a great 2018!!!

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by STOWHY: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
GOOD EVENING MY PEOPLE. PLS I NEED HELP. I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO NOTARIZE MY DOCUMENTS IN ABUJA. WHO HAS DONE IT, WHERE AND WHAT WAS THE COST. I HAVE OVER 40 DOCUMENTS TO CERTIFY. THANKS A LOT MY GOOD PEOPLE.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello Josh,

Sent. Sorry I am just seeing this.

I hope you find it helpful.

Cuetosh:

Hello Toslad,

Good day bro. Kindly send ICAN syllabus to me. I qualified in 2008, so should be same. Please send to josh.cuetosh@gmail.com. Thnx bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello prettysussie,

Truth be told, our chances are very slim. I have been on 70 points with state nomination since last year (NSW and NT) nothing positive yet as Accountant and External Auditor. Whilst waiting, I am trying English tests too to increase my points. As per having hubby write IELTS and assess credentials, it depends on how badly you want it. I wish I had that option as I have spent close to that trying to increase my English score Sis. I don't know how many points you have in English proficiency though. If you are yet to get 20 points, you may consider writing another.

As per Customer Service Manager, I really don't know much about that but nothing ventured, nothing gained!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ogoenue(f): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
I will also like to request for my PGDE NTI transcript for WES evaluation. Pls I will like to use the route you used. Please send me an email of your phone number so I can call you....iogobuegwu@yahoo.com God bless you
ireayomide2015:
I used someone residing in Kaduna to make it real fast. And it eventually took about 6 weeks. But you can easily go to their office in your state, pay and apply, it takes between 9 and 12 weeks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
STOWHY:
GOOD EVENING MY PEOPLE. PLS I NEED HELP. I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO NOTARIZE MY DOCUMENTS IN ABUJA. WHO HAS DONE IT, WHERE AND WHAT WAS THE COST. I HAVE OVER 40 DOCUMENTS TO CERTIFY. THANKS A LOT MY GOOD PEOPLE.
40? shocked

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
STOWHY:

Google "notary public abuja" and you will see several contacts listed. Call them and decide on who to use.
That's how I got documents notarized in Lagos..

Everything is on Google.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nazor83: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello People,

Am new here. I have tried reading some of the threads here and I have interest in applying.
I have a B Eng degree in Elect/Elect Engr and MSc in Engineering Management with 13 years experience in Power (PHCN) & Telecommunications (GSM). My wife is a teacher and we have 3 kids.

1) I want to know if the application is something we can do on our own or I need to work with an agent. My wife has already spoken with an agent who has promised to help. Is it necessary to go ahead with the agent?

2) What type of ielts do we need - academic or general - and what bands are needed for the application?

I have not really done much reading of the threads here but I will do that in the next few days.

Thanks for your anticipated feedback.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lindawealth9: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello house,happy new year to u all pls I need ur help on some issue very urgent at hand,my elder sis and her husband with a child paid an agent to help them visa to Australia so the agent later gave dem one paper de wrote visa grant and told them to wait for d working permit and then he will be the one to also by the ticket she told me but am not too sure of it so I decided to come up and seek enquiry cos she is a bit worried too thanks to u for all ur response
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nazor83:

1) I want to know if the application is something we can do on our own or I need to work with an agent. My wife has already spoken with an agent who has promised to help. Is it necessary to go ahead with the agent?

2) What type of ielts do we need - academic or general - and what bands are needed for the application?

I have not really done much reading of the threads here but I will do that in the next few days.

Good evening.
start reading the thread as promised. you will be glad you did.
after that you can ask targeted questions.

you don't need an agent.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cognito79: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nazor83,

Everything you need is on this thread. Read from the first page. You don't need an agent.

@Lindawealth9,

Google VEVO. She can check the originality of the visa on that site.

Australia doesn't issue work permit. You or your sister is already on a one chance process.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
lindawealth9:
Hello house,happy new year to u all pls I need ur help on some issue very urgent at hand,my elder sis and her husband with a child paid an agent to help them visa to Australia so the agent later gave dem one paper de wrote visa grant and told them to wait for d working permit and then he will be the one to also by the ticket she told me but am not too sure of it so I decided to come up and seek enquiry cos she is a bit worried too thanks to u for all ur response

Why does he have to buy the tickets for them?
well, if he must, then your folks must not send the money to his private account.
and there is really no way to confirm whether the paper he gave is authentic on this forum.
but someone with experience on such matters will come along soon.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tobey2ng(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Good day nairalanders,
How can one knows the dates/venue/price of the test for this year? I have once did ielts, so I want to give pte A a shot as well. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettysussie: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
toslad:
Hello prettysussie,

Truth be told, our chances are very slim. I have been on 70 points with state nomination since last year (NSW and NT) nothing positive yet as Accountant and External Auditor. Whilst waiting, I am trying English tests too to increase my points. As per having hubby write IELTS and assess credentials, it depends on how badly you want it. I wish I had that option as I have spent close to that trying to increase my English score Sis. I don't know how many points you have in English proficiency though. If you are yet to get 20 points, you may consider writing another.

As per Customer Service Manager, I really don't know much about that but nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Thanks for the response. My next option might be to start working on Canada. The English requirement is not as high for Aussie. Vetassess fees for hubby credential verification will cover for both IELTS and WES. Once I finish my MBA in June, then we can get up to 450 points. All the best to us.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2018
You should read the thread but I'll try and answer the questions I can[/color]
[color=#006600]
Nazor83:
Hello People,

Am new here. I have tried reading some of the threads here and I have interest in applying.
I have a B Eng degree in Elect/Elect Engr and MSc in Engineering Management with 13 years experience in Power (PHCN) & Telecommunications (GSM). My wife is a teacher and we have 3 kids.

You do not need an agent, everything you need to know is on this thread

General ielts or Academic PTE

Thanks for your anticipated feedback.

If you make haste now, it is achievable.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2018
stepo707:

40? shocked

As in eh...waawuu
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2018
spyroxy1:

Please PM me for for PTE Whatsapp group.

cc: idNG
cant see it email pls add me

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nazor83: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2018
babylove01:
You should read the thread but I'll try and answer the questions I can[/color]
[color=#006600]

If you make haste now, it is achievable.

Thanks a lot
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nazor83: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

ogbevireo:

Good evening.
start reading the thread as promised. you will be glad you did.
after that you can ask targeted questions.

you don't need an agent.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Please guys I was only able to get 4 payslips from my current organization instead of 9 payslips(for 3years). The accountant said he could not get the remaining payslips.However I have complete 9 bank statements sent as monthly statements from my bank.Will this fly for the TRA assessment?

Cc trastar , Eladua , Misoke, Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kennyareola: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good afternoon to everyone in the house,

Am new here and I have read through the threads here and I have interest in applying.

I need an architect in the house to put me through some of the documents needed for skill migration submission: especially the COVER PAGE WRITE-UP sample.
1. Cover letter (maximum 2 x A4 pages) addressing why you think your
- academic qualification(s) is equivalent to an Australian accredited academic
qualification in Architecture in terms of academic duration;
- structure of the coursework program;
- core areas of study;
- and the content of the individual units of study.
Refer to the criteria provided at Section 1. When relevant, the
cover letter should also address:
a. Any gaps in the course syllabus provided.
b. Any period of study completed at a different institution, such as through a
student exchange.

Awaiting your response urgently.
Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lindawealth9: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thanks@ogbevireo and cognitive for the response the hubby already Google vevo and he said it's authentic but the agent it's now saying they should come and pay so as to process the working permit for them else they can't use the so called visa grant like that.pls is there any they can use only the visa grant and travel?thanks all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tobey2ng(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
spyroxy1:

Giving PTE a trial surely won't be a bad idea too. Contact me for mock test kit when you are ready.
I need answers to my questions before I can think of mock. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
tobey2ng:

I need answers to my questions before I can think of mock. Thanks.

Lol..you can check out the website http://www.pearsonvue.com/
you need to also do a web accoung registration to get a username/password..try simulate booking an exam with the voucher you have purchased.you will be able to check different test centers and availability.no need to check out yet until you are ready.
What scores do you have in ielts?if you have a good level of proficiency I will advise you watch e2 language on YouTube for tips n tricks to get comfortable.there are free materials that have been posted here too you can use.thats what I used..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cognito79: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
lindawealth9:
Thanks@ogbevireo and cognitive for the response the hubby already Google vevo and he said it's authentic but the agent it's now saying they should come and pay so as to process the working permit for them else they can't use the so called visa grant like that.pls is there any they can use only the visa grant and travel?thanks all

Ask him, when he checked VEVO, what subclass of visa is it?

What are the conditions attached to it.

Except we see the visa grant, I don't think anyone can reasonably advice you.

Ask the agent for the subclass of the work permit.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tobey2ng(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Misoke:

Lol..you can check out the website http://www.pearsonvue.com/
you need to also do a web accoung registration to get a username/password..try simulate booking an exam with the voucher you have purchased.you will be able to check different test centers and availability.no need to check out yet until you are ready.
What scores do you have in ielts?if you have a good level of proficiency I will advise you watch e2 language on YouTube for tips n tricks to get comfortable.there are free materials that have been posted here too you can use.thats what I used..
Thanks for your response. Materials is not a challenge. I have ample of them from Jay. I want to know dates I am order to be a guide towards my preparations. I want to have something I'm looking ahead of which will prompt the preparations. Is it twice I am a month like IELTS?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tobey2ng(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
stepo707:
Please guys I was only able to get 4 payslips from my current organization instead of 9 payslips(for 3years). The accountant said he could not get the remaining payslips.However I have complete 9 bank statements sent as monthly statements from my bank.Will this fly for the TRA assessment?

Cc trastar , Eladua , Misoke, Bellong
You are good to go
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
lindawealth9:

What class of Visa did the agent process for them?
That's the most important question. What did he see when he checked?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lindawealth9: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
It was subclass 651

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.