Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204426 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by idNG: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
toslad:
Hello prettysussie,

Truth be told, our chances are very slim. I have been on 70 points with state nomination since last year (NSW and NT) nothing positive yet as Accountant and External Auditor. Whilst waiting, I am trying English tests too to increase my points. As per having hubby write IELTS and assess credentials, it depends on how badly you want it. I wish I had that option as I have spent close to that trying to increase my English score Sis. I don't know how many points you have in English proficiency though. If you are yet to get 20 points, you may consider writing another.

As per Customer Service Manager, I really don't know much about that but nothing ventured, nothing gained!

NT considers those already in Australia for 190 subclass
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bourg: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello Everyone and happy new year.My questions goes to the able Oga bellong and other nairalanders that know pretty much about this Migration process.Do one need to submit Payslips together with Bank statement to show salary reflection or just Payslips to DIBP for positive outcome?.Again,if Bank statements are needed,how many months do i need to provide for a successful Visa Subclass 190 application?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
deligatus:
My main issue is the GTE
I guess you read elect/elect engineering why don't you try to go for permanent visa instead of this stopgap? You can get positive assessment from Engineers Australia by using you IT and final year project to prepare your CDR.

Do yourself a favour by reading the first few pages of this thread.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
manga5:
“when the LORD turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.. ”
This story will encourage all of us who have been trusting God for the Australian Grant.
Congrats manga5, go forth and prosper.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
mamajaz:

So do others. I have a friend who did Vetasses, got her stuffs reduced, but provided evidences for HA, the points were added by them.
She don port to Brisbane last month grin.
Cool then.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
manga5:
“when the LORD turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.. ”
This story will encourage all of us who have been trusting God for the Australian Grant.
The Long-awaited grant came in this morning. The story started when I was pursuing a Masters Degree in the US some time in June 2016. As usual, I wrote TOEFL(100/120) and GRE(301/340). My roommate told me about this Australian skilled migration I was reluctant to attempt, my fiancée encouraged me to attempt. We did not know about the financial commitment or what to expect, two very naïve people. First, I was told to do Engineering Australia assessment, of course there must be the CDR writing. I had to do research, google sample CDRs just to put up something. The same TOEFL I wrote was sufficient for both EA and Expression of Interest, what a miracle.
Below is the timeline of Events.
TOEFL: 3rd September 2016 (R 25, L 25, S 23, W 27: 100)
EA Assessment submission: 2nd December 2016(FastTrack)
EA request for addition document: 23rd December 2016
EA request for further additional document: 12th January 2017
EA positive Outcome: 19th January 2017
Expression of Interest submission: 5th February 2017 (60pts)
Invitation to apply: 14th February 2017
Visa Lodge (front loaded for myself): 8th April 2017
I wrote to DIBP to pause my process because I will be adding my fiancée when we marry: 23rd May 2017
DIBP Request for Wife details (after Court wedding): 11th August 2017
DIBP Request for Wife English Score: 18th September 2017
Visa Grant for me and my wife: 16th January 2018
The Journey of one million miles starts with a step. I started this journey without a dime in my pocket, but I had God. I thank this forum for their support and valuable information. May the Lord Jesus answer all that are expecting.
I thank all the gurus in the house like @bellong, @Jamson. Though, i have only made one contribution on this forum but virtually all the information needed for this journey was gotten from this forum. You guys are the bomb

Congratulations @manga5, may God make your journey to Oz smooth.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by idNG: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations

[quote author=manga5 post=64244400]“when the LORD turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.. ”
The Long-awaited grant came in this morning. The story started when I was pursuing a Masters Degree in the US some time in June 2016. As usual, I wrote TOEFL(100/120) and GRE(301/340). My roommate told me about this Australian skilled migration I was reluctant to attempt, my fiancée encouraged me to attempt. We did not know about the financial commitment or what to expect, two very naïve people. First, I was told to do Engineering Australia assessment, of course there must be the CDR writing. I had to do research, google sample CDRs just
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congrats Manga5, may the land favour you. @Mamajaz , I sight you ma'am, longest time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations @manga5
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fobak203(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Now, that makes the four of us. In the same category with you guys
skibby:

Hi Adeleks and Bethely, I am in the same shoe as you guys, I have 3 years lecturing experience in elect eng. I would love come on board, let's put heads together.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
mamajaz:

So do others. I have a friend who did Vetasses, got her stuffs reduced, but provided evidences for HA, the points were added by them.
She don port to Brisbane last month grin.
Long time my peeps.
Congrats @ manga5.
God of grants and ITA, defeat the plight of the wickeds, drench us with your rains of grants, ITAs and positive assessments oh Lord.

Amen
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations Manga5. Go forth and prosper!
Cheers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations Manga5.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by elothaddi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congrats
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations @manga5
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congrats @manga5
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Congrats@manga5
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 2:39am On Jan 17, 2018
All the best in the new land @manga5
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 3:14am On Jan 17, 2018
bourg:
Hello Everyone and happy new year.My questions goes to the able Oga bellong and other nairalanders that know pretty much about this Migration process.Do one need to submit Payslips together with Bank statement to show salary reflection or just Payslips to DIBP for positive outcome?.Again,if Bank statements are needed,how many months do i need to provide for a successful Visa Subclass 190 application?

Submit both payslip and Acct statement. They reckon with acct statement better than payslip cos anyone can sit down and draft payslips to claim points. Let the account statement capture the entire duration of years through which you are claiming years of experience points for. I generated mine online and send it like that. It saves you time and money.

As for me, payslips, I merged them together in PDF. I used the first 3months, then one payslip per quarter, then the last three months. Let them follow in chronological order. The easier for your CO, the less the tendency of asking you for more documents.

All the best brother.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 3:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Congrats Manga5.
Aussie is waiting for you....
Do contact IOM for flight ticket concession.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2018
stepo707:

Nawao.so I was scammed or what? Maybe the rate was better then or so

That's GTB way, They use whichever rate they like.

You can try Western Union ( if they still sell) or sorting for AUD locally from someone in Aussie. Those are the cheaper options helped a lot.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Solitin40: 4:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Updated occupation lists for temporary and permanent skilled visas are now available on our website: http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/2018-changes-of-eligible-skilled-occupations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mzjennypher(f): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Please house what are my chances with aussie?
i studied education for bachelors and mba for masters degree. currently work with a bank (4-5 years experience). can i get a positive assessment?
ielts lrsw 8,6.5,7.5,7. please what are my chances?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afojibola: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2018
congratulations to u and ur wife Manga5....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Congratulations manga5. All d best in Oz
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2018
diggy4real:
Congratulations Manga5.
Hey what's up?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
jayooh:

Hey what's up?
@jayooh.....howfar have you been assigned to a CO?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
mzjennypher:
Please house what are my chances with aussie?
i studied education for bachelors and mba for masters degree. currently work with a bank (4-5 years experience). can i get a positive assessment?
ielts lrsw 8,6.5,7.5,7. please what are my chances?

Your work experience should be in line with your course of study.

studied education/ working in bank. The skill assessment is not likely to fly. The assessing body for teachers requires 8.0 in speaking and listening. Weigh your chance before proceeding.

Maybe your spouse (if any) can apply. What did he/ she study?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by manga5: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pinoralia:
Congrats Manga5.
Aussie is waiting for you....
Do contact IOM for flight ticket concession.
Sharply, their Abuja office no far from my house. No trek go there sharp sharp.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
manga5:
The Long-awaited grant came in this morning.

Wow!!! Good news really does good to the bones! Congrats Bro! Welcome to down under!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gnykelly(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
manga5:
The Long-awaited grant came in this morning. The story started when I was pursuing a Masters Degree in the US some time in June 2016. As usual, I wrote TOEFL(100/120) and GRE(301/340). My roommate told me about this Australian skilled migration I was reluctant to attempt, my fiancée encouraged me to attempt. We did not know about the financial commitment or what to expect, two very naïve people. First, I was told to do Engineering Australia assessment, of course there must be the CDR writing. I had to do research, google sample CDRs just to put up something. The same TOEFL I wrote was sufficient for both EA and Expression of Interest, what a miracle.
Below is the timeline of Events.
TOEFL: 3rd September 2016 (R 25, L 25, S 23, W 27: 100)
EA Assessment submission: 2nd December 2016(FastTrack)
EA request for addition document: 23rd December 2016
EA request for further additional document: 12th January 2017
EA positive Outcome: 19th January 2017
Expression of Interest submission: 5th February 2017 (60pts)
Invitation to apply: 14th February 2017
Visa Lodge (front loaded for myself): 8th April 2017
I wrote to DIBP to pause my process because I will be adding my fiancée when we marry: 23rd May 2017
DIBP Request for Wife details (after Court wedding): 11th August 2017
DIBP Request for Wife English Score: 18th September 2017
Visa Grant for me and my wife: 16th January 2018
The Journey of one million miles starts with a step. I started this journey without a dime in my pocket, but I had God. I thank this forum for their support and valuable information. May the Lord Jesus answer all that are expecting.
I thank all the gurus in the house like @bellong, @Jamson. Though, i have only made one contribution on this forum but virtually all the information needed for this journey was gotten from this forum. You guys are the bomb

guys how did you raised fund. I've been on this for more than a year now. it's only passport I did.

congrats. go and multiply

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.