Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208814 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

ON POINT

Are you in Melbourne?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
bellong:

Are you in Melbourne?

Yes bro.

But pls, whereabout is this Tentacles coz Google seems to have failed me.

And btw, what's the proposed time?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=bellong post=50286834]

hello sir, does that mean there is no other option of application
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yoctek: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
yoctek:

Hello friends, I need to pay AUD1305 assessment fee to Engineers Australia. Is there any forum member who is willing to assist by trading aud for naira? The assistance will be highly appreciated.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bimpsy99: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
hahaha.. welcome to my PTE world grin. Ietls general is acceptable if you dont need academic for your skilled assessment. All the best

catchdwind4rmkd:

Thanks buddy.
YES Chemical Engineer.
Yeah Malkinburg did warn, but I never would think I'll be a victim.
However, I think my challenge was I'm not a loud speaker, and taking the test in a room full of Indians, you're doomed if you can't shout coz those dudes are just loud that I felt disturbed.
Of course if I want to repeat it's gotto be IELTS unless I'm placed alone in a room for the PTE. But bro, the problem is that, down here and at the moment, every dollar counts to my survival. So, I'm not willing to make another try unless situation calls for it; if state nomination proves to be taking longer.

Pls ALL, don't be discouraged by my Poor PTE score. I find the PTE to be easier and more comfortable than the IELTS. Apparently, my score didn't support my claim; I must have done something wrong. But since I can't identify what it is I did wrong, I'm just gonna stay clear, hahaaaa.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

Yes bro.

But pls, whereabout is this Tentacles coz Google seems to have failed me.

And btw, what's the proposed time?

Will definitely be in the CBD.

Time will be known before close of business today.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=sassyboochic post=50287061][/quote]

I really don't know full details about you two. However, the little you have offered, you need to get a job in environmental health or related occupation on the list for a year. With the one year experience, you can apply.

Health promotion officer.. etc

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
bellong:

I really don't know full details about you two. However, the little you have offered, you need to get a job in environmental health or related occupation on the list for a year. With the one year experience, you can apply.

Health promotion officer.. etc
THANK you very much for ur time. but what happens to my patners years of experience cant he do a certification in his field of work
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
bellong:

Yes, the last time it was $180 AUD.. I don't know if it will change.

Now the problem is payment. how do we pay with all these restrictions up and down? i wanted to use western union but most banks have either stopped it or have reached their monthly limit. what a country we live in.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mclarry(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Greetings to all, a great job well done by seniors and other who contribute to making our pathways to dreams turn into realities.

I need an advise pls(prior to vetasses):

1. I have a BSc in accounting(4yr course) - not in a relevant field and equivalent to (AQF) Diploma
2. I have 10 years post qualification experience in facilities management.

Will it be worthwhile(towards a positive outcome) to apply for migration assessment as a facilities manager?

Your candid feedback will help my decision as one has to be careful not to waste time and resources. I am starting now to plan for next year.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seun07: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
hi everyone, thanks for all the input added on this thread.

my wife and i are considering immigrating to Australia using PR.
I have Computer science as my first degree but work experience is not aligned with my degree study.

Please advise if i have a chance of being granted PR and requirements needed.

@bellong, NNBB2012, scrollmeout, kubbiebrownie and other gurus in the house, your input will be much appreciated.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
bellong:

Will definitely be in the CBD.

Time will be known before close of business today.

Sounds great, I'm in the CBD.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scrollmeout(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2016
seun07:
hi everyone, thanks for all the input added on this thread.

my wife and i are considering immigrating to Australia using PR.
I have Computer science as my first degree but work experience is not aligned with my degree study.

Please advise if i have a chance of being granted PR and requirements needed.

@bellong, NNBB2012, scrollmeout, kubbiebrownie and other gurus in the house, your input will be much appreciated.

Bro, no one can advise you on whether u can make it or not. It depends on your personal circumstances. Assess your points, only then can you know whether u stand a chance or not. For example, what do you do for work? And how many years of experience do you have? Which occupation do you want to nominate? You barely provided enough info about yourself and you want others to advise you. lipsrsealed
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

Sounds great, I'm in the CBD.

Should be in town by 3pm...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nickoko: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Vetassess Officially open Skill assessment support this morning but they broke the service into two. The first service is document checking service and cost AUD 110 while the second is consultation on selected occupation which cost AUD 220.

Vetassess issues is becoming much more difficult by the day.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Nickoko:
Vetassess Officially open Skill assessment support this morning but they broke the service into two. The first service is document checking service and cost AUD 110 while the second is consultation on selected occupation which cost AUD 220.

Thanks

Seriously @bolded. And all these for "skill assessment support" alone? shocked
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seun07: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
scrollmeout:

Bro, no one can advise you on whether u can make it or not. It depends on your personal circumstances. Assess your points, only then can you know whether u stand a chance or not. For example, what do you do for work? And how many years of experience do you have? Which occupation do you want to nominate? You barely provided enough info about yourself and you want others to advise you. lipsrsealed

@ scrollmeout, sorry about that.

I currently work as a credit analyst (2yrs+ experience) and isn’t among the occupation in Sol list, so I chose Internal auditor which is very similar to my job role

Below are the points I calculated

IELTS : not yet taken

PTE : not yet taken

Skilled employment < 3yrs (0 point) based on my current Job role

Unless I make 20 points both in IELTS and PTE, then I might meet the minimum requirement.

please i would appreciate any advice.

Thank you all!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Vetasses skill assessment support is out

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Work on your reference letter and nominate Telecom engineer. Most Telecom engineering jobs in Nigeria matches Telecom engineer requirements in Australia except a rigger.
I also nominated Telecom network engineer.

Folatem:

@ bellong, thanks for your time. I thought my job responsibilities have to match the nominated occupation in order to be able to claim points for skilled employment (work experience) or am I missing out something?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yoctek: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nickoko:

Thanks
Vetasses just did a split of their normal advisory services to make more money, the previous advisory service would check your documents and chosen occupation for 110 AUD. Now Document checking ; this will check documents alone for 110. Consultation: Consultation on occupation, they even said you should not send them any document for the consult and it's 220 AUD.

The only difference between other services and the former advisory is the fact that you get to talk on the phone with them, in the previous service, you are required to ask them all type of questions for both occupation and documents and they'd respond...na money dem dey look for.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
@chidike: These advanced countries are just taking advantage of our aspirations to rip us off... angry

God dey!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
40manlappy:
@chidike: These advanced countries are just taking advantage of our aspirations to rip us off... angry

God dey!
na who u go blame.. shey n we wan run commot
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hsim247(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:
I have been on the sidelines for couple of months, but you can be rest assured that I haven't been sleeping neither have I stopped the chase.

So, I've got both good and bad news... And for me, the good news always comes first.

I received a positive outcome on my MSA CDR application from EA today. It was Fast Track, and took 16 working days; my status didn't change until the 16th working day. I'm grateful to you all for your relentless and selfless services. SPECIAL THANKS TO @MALKINGBURG for the RELEVANT MATERIALS.

In another news, I give up on 189. Now chasing 190. My last English test (PTE) was a complete DISASTER, SPEAKING score of 49 (R70 L78 W86). Completely demoralised to even try again, hahaaa. My speaking can't be that bad. Thankfully, my IELTS was band 7. In my case, practice didn't make perfect because this was my first time of ever preparing/practicing for an English test; over a month wasted, lol. Thanks to y'all for the resourceful materials and links. SPECIAL THANKS to @MCTOWEL01 for the RELEVANT OFFLINE MATERIALS.

Hello catchdwind,
Could you please help me with materials you used in writing the CDR? I hope it also applies to electrical engineer too. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
hsim247:

Hello catchdwind,
Could you please help me with materials you used in writing the CDR? I hope it also applies to electrical engineer too. Thanks.

What's your course of study?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
cuteannie02:

I guess u mean at what point do one submit EOI. (expression of interest)., u do that when you have got a positive assessment from Vetassess and passed ur English test and u r sure you have 60 points for 189 or 55 points for 190 subclass after finding ur occupation on either the sol or csol lists

Hello. I sent you a p.m. Need your input.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Hello. I sent you a p.m. Need your input.

Hi. I didn't get ur pm, I ll try to send you a pm so you can respond.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
cuteannie02:

Hi. I didn't get ur pm, I ll try to send you a pm so you can respond.

I have responded. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hsim247(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

What's your course of study?
Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by charaph: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please I need an agent who can help me process australian permanent residence visa
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
charaph:
Please I need an agent who can help me process australian permanent residence visa
Bros employ me na! Na only 500k I go charge!☺☺You don't need an agent for PR! But on a serious note , if you really want an agent, buzz me make i run the package for you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by charaph: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ifexsco:

Bros employ me na! Na only 500k I go charge!☺☺You don't need an agent for PR! But on a serious note , if you really want an agent, buzz me make i run the package for you.

If I dont need agent can you tell what it will take to make this happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Abdulquadrimuha(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.