Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Caroline Danjuma Deletes Her Instagram Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Deletes Her Instagram Account (2440 Views)

Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma / Bobrisky Unfollows Nina, Deletes Her Photos After Toyin Lawani Styled Her / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Deletes Her Instagram Account by ceometromedia: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Actress Caroline Danjuma has shut down her Instagram account, after making the handle private. This followed an unflattering response made by a fan on her account

Danjuma, who is known to use her Instagram handle to review her marriage, was forced to change her name and restrict the handle to private after a fan attacked one of her heartfelt messages on marriage and relationship. The fan, who is possibly a female, did not agree with Caroline’s position that “all men cheat,” and went on to advise the actress not to further taint the minds of young ladies with the notion.

The message of the fan, whose Instagram account is, thequeentonie, reads in part: “My dear, I’m sorry, but how does one say, “All men cheat” and “marriage is the most beautiful institution” in one sentence? I am trying to understand. Can one possibly have been with ALL men to know that ALL men cheat? I don’t know what this story is about, but I think we need to stop spilling this nonsense “all men cheat” talk already and stop using it an excuse to stay in purposeless relationships, feeding it to the younger generation, who then go ahead to accept it as the status quo.”

She added: “All men (or women) don’t cheat. We all have the tendency to because by nature, our flesh is flawed but not everyone does! And people (women especially) need to start evaluating themselves and their relationships correctly”.

Caroline, who has been receiving pacific and consolatory comments on her failed marriage to billionaire husband, Musa Danjuma, on the grounds of infidelity, shut down her page after reacting to the fan, stating that her comment was judgemental.

Meanwhile, Caroline recently made her return to acting with a new movie, titled ‘Stalker’ after ten years of absence.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-deletes-her-instagram.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Caroline Danjuma Deletes Her Instagram Account by MeloGist(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Who the account EPP before? undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Deletes Her Instagram Account by babybrace(f): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Ok Me i just opened an instagram account
Re: Caroline Danjuma Deletes Her Instagram Account by goldbim(f): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Better!!one of the best things that can give her peace of mind grin grin.those her fans were sent from hell..always attacking her left n right grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Deletes Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
she Don vex finish...... me never delete mine oo ff me @praizeblog

(1) (Reply)

More Pix Of Miss Bumbum Brazil Who Posed Nuddee To Look Like Kim Kardashian / 6 Physically Challenged People Who Are Great In Their Careers / Cute Wedding Photos Of Popular American Actor, Kevin Hart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.