Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria (20783 Views)

John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos / Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by newsarena: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
John Dumelo took to his Instagram page on Saturday to recount a robbery encounter in Nigeria on his way back to a hotel. According to the actor who is currently shooting a movie somewhere in the country, the armed robbers blocked his car, but they managed to escape by speeding off. He shared a stock photo of a man with his hands raised in praise and wrote:

"Yesterday we were attacked by armed robbers on our way back to the hotel from filming in Nigeria. The robbers wearing black, blocked the car we were in, got down with their guns and walked towards our car.
It was God who took over the wheel. Our driver swerved and sped off. They just stood there watching. As if to say "these are not the people we have to rob". Anything could have happened to us. My brothers and sisters, there is God! Believe in Him and He shall protect you. I thank God for my life and the lives of my fellow actresses in the car. #Jesustookthewheel #praiseGod

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEQQdqfDBAW/?taken-by=johndumelo1

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by newsarena: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
what

READ MORE ABOUT HIS SHOCKING EXPERIENCE AS REGARDS 9JA ARMED ROBBERS >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/john-dumelo-recounts-his-miraculous-escape-from-armed-robbers.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
newsarena:
what
Gerara here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by osemoses1234(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Yu dey craze nah only 9ja robbers dey abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
So God was the one who swerved and sped off the car. #Ignorance

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Burger01(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2016
Ogbeni Dumelo, your head don %&££. Na only naija robbers dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Category1: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Burger01:
[size=15pt]why ur life get X leg like this?
Person dey thank God say armed robbers no do am bad thing u dey here dey jabo like fayose.
[/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Jediel1(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Seen. Nxt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by kingarizona1(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2016
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Slimvincent(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2016
God neither sleeps nor slumbers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2016
Burger01:
Mumu did he mention it's only Nigeria that has robbers? he was just sharing his personal experience.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Tberry01(f): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2016
thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
aaronson:
So God was the one who swerved and sped off the car. #Ignorance

Yes. All glory to God. Wise up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Bullshite

Robbers wearing black...the ediot is probably narrating nollywood story..

Then they just watched you drive away like that after blocking you with their vehicle ..I mean seriously? grin

Unless he drives a Bugatti that can move from 0-60miles per hour under 2secs, a double crossed car cannot escape unless the captors let him go.
Its in nollywood movies that you see robbers wearing black, the dude probably ran some checkpoints or something without knowing that the police vehicle are ahead of him and got double crossed by the police. It has happened to me before.
A police man asked me to stop, I didn't. I didnt know their car was parked ahead, the car just double crossed me.. I had to beg my way out that day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by kennethokey15(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Where is the pinshure of the man with his hands raised in praise OP? Present it or it did not just happpen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
He is mad. If they were truly robbers,they would have shot at their car.

By the way,what are you doing in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Na waa for this lalasticlala sef...

So ds na news abi.......

Who he help?

Like if you think lalasti...lala needs knocks and share if im d one who needed the knocks

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Like for Okro Soup

Share for Ogbono soup

#TeamOkroSoup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by sczeska: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by mekonglobal(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Thank God for u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by abharbyj(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2016
thank God o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Tundeiab(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Thank God for your life John.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Beehshorp(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Jesus is the way the truth and the life... Thank God for ur life and better amend ur ways cos dis is a warning sign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by meshacha1: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2016
I never knew you are a Ghanian, any way thank God for you o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Deevaseyi:

Help me ask am ooo... No be for south Africa dem for Rob Davido?
And did he not share his experience too on instagram? The way some people reason smdh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Smooyis:

Yes. All glory to God. Wise up
Dummy did you actually admit that? Keep it up for obeying the bible which says "lean not on your own understanding" meaning, shut off your brain. Thumb up cus you would make it to heaven because you obeyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by SweetieConstie(f): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Thank God for saving his life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by jayriginal: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2016
Don't worry Mr Dumelo. Actor no dey die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2016
before na Morocco robbers wan rob for naija?
osemoses1234:
Yu dey craze nah only 9ja robbers dey abi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun: Portrait Of Wizkid’s First Son / Portable Gives Money To His Fans (Pix, Video) / How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.