Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (38802 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by jamuha: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nigeria watch out for another face of Boko Haram is loading. Let DSS visit them now before they get out of hand. Nonsense y they no return other certificate and salary with cars and houses built with d Cert. DSS go after them
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by HardMirror(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
How about the girls dem disvirgin? Have dey return their virginity ?

Yeye dey smell.

Holy blood of Iscarot! This post got me rolling on the floor.
Crazy! grin
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by idris4r83(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Awon werey
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by omofela85(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
divorce there so called spouse if they use there salary to entice the wife so as to marry her. send there kids back to where they came from.collect tithe paid to the church and the zakat
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
...after they have enjoyed the benefit. Nonsense. I won't be surprised to hear they are members of Ch0sen church.undecided
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by popcykaylah(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Awon idiots..
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by notoriousbabe: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Crazy! grin
na true I talk now
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
saintmark88:

U used your head to 'WRIGHT' your waec and u passed English.... God save us
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You seem to be confuse, plz!, can u correct my mistake, thanks.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by notoriousbabe: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
popcykaylah:
Awon idiots..
baba nla hediots ni won
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by domopps(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op are you saying WAEC runz has been going on since 1980?

Jisos Naija I hail ooo

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by HardMirror(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
EVILFOREST:
What about those Who MURDERED SOULS....?
You are wicked o. Na to return the soul of the dead be that nau! Lol

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by saintmark88(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You seem to be confuse, plz!, can u correct my mistake, thanks.

The last time I checked, it's 'write' not 'wright'....who is d confused one here??

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Silly idiots...don't they know the verse in the bible that says "old things have passed away"?..if they become jobless they'll start blaming God when it's their silliness that's the problem...if all Christians had to refund or replace all they acquired through sin believe me many of us would either be dead or suffering...The essence of repentance is to go and sin no more not to go,return what sin gave you and sin no more,that's impossible angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by geesilver(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
ERCROSS:
Me I no kuku believe in this retribution stuff...

so person wey use cowgirl position collect him gurlfwend virginity, how e go take return am...
reverse cowgirl I guess

so as tuface steal Faze hit song (African queen) make tuface waka go meet say :: Faze, if u want ur hit track, u can come and collect it grin
Faze go be like :: do me a favour and jez Gerrarahia mehn

Even Jesus told the prostitute go and sin no more, he didn't ask her to go and undo the act
He told that wealthy young man who asked him what am I to do to inherit the kingdom that give all your belongings away ..Either he had gathered them by dubious means or not, Jesus never care about that, just go give them to the needy...
Reverse cowgirl indeed............what of 69 and wheelbarrow
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by domopps(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Crazy! grin

What if they never disflowered any babe?

Cheeeeers
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by osita85: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Restitution is returning to the rightful owner anything in your possession that is not rightfully yours. And that's what these people did. I still don't get it - why would someone talk about returning virginity, or high certificates they acquired. Well they can return those certificates if they got them tru fraudulent means. But if not, they should keep them. The most important thing is that they have taken a huge step in the right direction. Let's encourage others to do the same

3 Likes

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by osita85: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Restitution is returning to the rightful owner anything in your possession that is not rightfully yours. And that's what these people did. I still don't get it - why would someone talk about returning virginity, or high certificates they acquired. Well they can return those certificates if they got them tru fraudulent means. But if not, they should keep them. The most important thing is that they have taken a huge step in the right direction. Let's encourage others in their shoe to do the same
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Odunsco01(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
herbie27:
If all the born again christians in Nigeria decides to return their waec certificate cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me!, weac will be labelled the most corrupt body in Nigeria bt some are still holding on to it after accepting christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Thank God i used my head to wright my waec grin
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Odunsco01(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
herbie27:
If all the born again christians in Nigeria decides to return their waec certificate cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me!, weac will be labelled the most corrupt body in Nigeria bt some are still holding on to it after accepting christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Thank God i used my head to wright my waec grin
abi oo
anyways thank GOD we used our brain oo!

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by 0ubenji(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Frankly..these are d kinda ppl dis country needs to move forward
Someone dat steals fuel for his car to get to his destination not to miss an opportunity..after getting all benefits accrued to dat opportunity in real time...he/she now has d luxury to think of restitution nd returns the stolen fuel anyways
JESUS IS LORD..!!

No different from a player who fraudulently scores a controversial goal with his hand..lifts d trophy..
Sometime later..opens up on haven scored that goal with his hand...#meanwhile the trophy stil remains in his cabinet

Nigeria really needs dis kinda xtians mehn..
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
saintmark88:

The last time [b]I[/b]checked, it's 'write' not 'wright'....who is d confused one here??
Wow!, didn't look at that and thought u made reference to my sentences, thanks and is jst a minor error.

You seem to knw english a lot and your 'i' is in capital letter grin
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by LastSurvivor: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
When I tot I have seen it all..
Chaii..
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Jaftee(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
I know Someone who left HND for this same reason to start afresh. you can't just assume they only return waec cert.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by akigbemaru: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
25 Christians returned WAEC
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Fadekebisola(f): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Enesi13:
in Islam you dont confess ur sin to anyone, you just regret inwardly, and ask for forgivnes after promising neva to return to such sin. you are allowed to kip the certificate since no one was hurt. if you v hurt or offend someone you seek for their forgiveness. islam simply the best
abii o...religion of piss indeed....inferiority complex de worry u....nobody de compare religion and last time i checked ur religion does more nasty things like imprison women and kill ppl ...so just fvck off

2 Likes

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by silent10(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
omofela85:
divorce there so called spouse if they use there salary to entice the wife so as to marry her. send there kids back to where they came from.collect tithe paid to the church and the zakat
ZAKKAT is for we d muslims only
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
This thing looks bulllshit to me... From Biblical point of view, when you give your life to Jesus salvation automatically upgrades your life to another version when your past misdeeds no longer count

I just hope these people are not ignorant sha

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by saintmark88(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
herbie27:
Wow!, didn't look at that and thought u made reference to my sentences, thanks and is jst a minor error.

U r welcome....it happens, thts y we r human beings...
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Adeyeancah(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
herbie27:

Thank God i used my head to write my waec grin
Why use your head when you got hands grin
herbie27:

Thank God i used my head to write my waec grin
Why use your head when you got hands
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
After dem don chop belle full finish dem come dey return their Waec certificate. They must also return everything collected through that result ranging from University certifcate, marriage certificate, children's birth certificate, pensions, wages, salaries, awards, honours, gifts and so on.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
saintmark88:

U r welcome....it happens, thts y we r human beings...
Am nt sure you knw dat.

Did you check ur last comment carefully b4 posting it?.

Your 'i' is in capital letter instead of small letter, jst to tell you that atimes ur nt in charge of all you type totally and if we shld start correcting and abusing ppl indirectly by their spellings we will get sick of it grin
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Why use your head when you got hands grin Why use your head when you got hands
I could have as well used my legs cos have got legs grin grin

What do you mean by the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Sex. / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.