Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (38806 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Spanner4(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2016
saintmark88:

U used your head to 'WRIGHT' your waec and u passed English.... God save us

Heheheheh,omo see English o"Wright" and she come dey form sey she used her head to write waec.

Nonsensical nonsense
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by AKAKAK(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2016
They should also return and the sex they have have had with "illegal" people all the while.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by compujyde: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by paix(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Galacious1:
Wow! The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. They should also return all the salaries they have collected from the jobs and the BSc certificate in which the certificate was included in the credentials. God loves honesty.
So that they can start afresh.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Galacious1: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
paix:
So that they can start afresh.
yes na
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Teryila5: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dat one na nonsense,funny people with funny news,if sey waec get expirin date i for talk sey e don expired or if sey dere time don dey over dem for carry am dash dere children,na wetin dat wan com mean na kissDat one na nonsense,funny people with funny news,if sey waec get expirin date i for talk sey e don expired or if sey dere time don dey over dem for carry am dash dere children,na wetin dat wan com mean na
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by mikaael(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
herbie27:
If all the born again christians in Nigeria decides to return their waec certificate cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me!, weac will be labelled the most corrupt body in Nigeria bt some are still holding on to it after accepting christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Thank God i used my head to write my waec grin

really?.. wah happend to ur hands?
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
mikaael:

really?.. wah happend to ur hands?
You can use your hands and nt use ur brain cheesy
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by shegslove(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who di first ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.