Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (38804 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Lastanza: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
This no go pass choosen church people. Na so all dia doctrine dey upside down

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Jabioro: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nonsense!!! If I have to start with them they must begin with the life spent so far before their useless born again act .Like everything they have wrongly done or acquired, even their wife and children must be return and in normal way as they met as per wife,for the children let them return to spermatozoa ..abi? Born wuruwurus
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by olarhtunji(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
I know buhari name will not be among.

You can't return what you don't have

nice one bro grin
Fedayeen:

nice one bro
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by olarhtunji(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:

nice one bro grin
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
they should as well refund all the money these certificates has gotten for them..otherwise it's cheap hypocrisy
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by saintmark88(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
herbie27:
Am nt sure you knw dat.

Did you check ur last comment carefully b4 posting it?.

Your 'i' is in capital letter instead of small letter, jst to tell you that atimes ur nt in charge of all you type totally and if we shld start correcting and abusing ppl indirectly by their spellings we will get sick of it grin

Come on it jhooor, I just agreed with u now, tht we r human beings nt mistakes r inevitable... Iets not go into that because if we do, hmmmm
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by hornyman(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
dominique:
Have they returned their higher institution degrees, quit their jobs and refunded all the salaries and bonuses they've received far? If no, then returning their waec certificates na wash.

Lol. Na complete wash ooo. U are very correct. Return all the benefits, bonuses and salaries that they have used Waec certificates to enjoyed or acquired. After using the certificate to get the money to train their children up to adult they are now coming up to say they are returning the certificate. Nigeria have the highest numbers of fake Christians/believers. Half way of serving God by most church goers, half truth by our politicians and other leaders from other sectors. Because if you ask me, my honest position is that this is not a true christianity na stupidity. Fakers with fake ways of serving God.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
NEC is just as ignorant as the newly-converted 'Christians'.

Have they been able to remark the answer scripts to ascertain the veracity of their claims?
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by bullabawz77(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
If I know my Bible vry well I believe it says God doesn't dwell in the past.. Instead of the soo called born agains to use the money dis certificate has helped dem acquire to help the poor they are returning the certificate... Funny how Nigerians think they cn even deceive God... Returning results yu acquired in the 80's.. Smh! Hypocrites
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by omofela85(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2016
silent10:

ZAKKAT is for we d muslims only
i wrote that because we might see some muslims that wants to follow them
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Taryur3(m): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2016
dominique:
Have they returned their higher institution degrees, quit their jobs and refunded all the salaries and bonuses they've received far? If no, then returning their waec certificates na wash.
You copied my mind.bless you
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by wadetaw202: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2016
ERCROSS:
Me I no kuku believe in this retribution stuff...

so person wey use cowgirl position collect him gurlfwend virginity, how e go take return am...
reverse cowgirl I guess

so as tuface steal Faze hit song (African queen) make tuface waka go meet say :: Faze, if u want ur hit track, u can come and collect it grin
Faze go be like :: do me a favour and jez Gerrarahia mehn

Even Jesus told the prostitute go and sin no more, he didn't ask her to go and undo the act
He told that wealthy young man who asked him what am I to do to inherit the kingdom that give all your belongings away ..Either he had gathered them by dubious means or not, Jesus never care about that, just go give them to the needy...

There are some sins you may not be able to reverse their effects, like murder or rape. But you must make restitution for those ones that you can still make restitution for. It is not by what you believe or disbelieve. It is by what your Creator says. Your opinion doesn't matter, the same way no one sought your opinion for bringing you to earth in the first place.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:

What of GEJ and Patience shouldn't they return their own?

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by chiefconerstone: 3:31am On Apr 18, 2016
bullabawz77:
If I know my Bible vry well I believe it says God doesn't dwell in the past.. Instead of the soo called born agains to use the money dis certificate has helped dem acquire to help the poor they are returning the certificate... Funny how Nigerians think they cn even deceive God... Returning results yu acquired in the 80's.. Smh! Hypocrites
As you interpret your bible remember that you are not the one who wrote it. Also remember that those people are obeying what they believe is God's instruction. At the end of the day it us only God that can judge whether they are right or wrong. These people did not even announce what they did it was WAEC that that announce it. It means that there are several other things that might have happened that you don't know about. Judging a fellow brother who is trying to right his wrong is not wise. We must encourage one another to do the right thing. Do you remember Zaccheus, the short man? Jesus did stop his restitutions. Restitution is biblical. Only that you must allow God to decide what you should restore. There are thing that can never be restored and God understand that better than any of us.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by SOKOYAM: 5:22am On Apr 18, 2016
They use the certificate to gain admission to university, therefore the university certificate should be return as well. Stop fooling yourself. The point is that it has happen seek forgiveness, regret it sincerely and don't do it again

1 Like

Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by goshen26: 5:36am On Apr 18, 2016
And will they return the certificates they used those certificates (waec) as prerequisites in attaining, like degrees?
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by AntiWailer: 5:44am On Apr 18, 2016
dominique:
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by koxi: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2016
First, there's nothing like a "born again christian", tautology!
You're either born again or a christian.
So back to the topic, who's deceiving who? This lovely quote answers it all

dominique:
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by VoteforLANICKY(f): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2016
ALL NA WASH! undecided undecided undecided
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
This thing looks bulllshit to me... From Biblical point of view, when you give your life to Jesus salvation automatically upgrades your life to another version when your past misdeeds no longer count

I just hope these people are not ignorant sha
no. After forgiveness is restitution. You have to restitute. God commanded us to make right our wrong to enable us follow peace with all men. It has been in practice before d law. Moses gave certain laws of restitution. Exo 22:1-5, 2kings 8:1-6, luke 19:8-10, a very good example is zacchaeus. Its very important for a clear conscience.

If they were led by the Holyspirit to do this, i dont see anything wrong 'cos its biblical.
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by loomer: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Last2comment:
Praise the Lord!!!!!!

Y not send them to jail for fraud?
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2016
This's Not Needful.Am a christian and am sure God forgives if we ask for mercy..........They did it ignorantly,we assume and God Overlooks our days of ignorance.Well! It's their cup of tea sha
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by HITTED(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2016
undecided
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Ijobaorun(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Galacious1:
Wow! The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. They should also return all the salaries they have collected from the jobs and the BSc certificate in which the certificate was included in the credentials. God loves honesty.
You spoke my mind. can they return all they have acquired with the certificate including their wives and children? I don't think it is a complete restitution. It's well sha
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2016
osita85:
Restitution is returning to the rightful owner anything in your possession that is not rightfully yours. And that's what these people did. I still don't get it - why would someone talk about returning virginity, or high certificates they acquired. Well they can return those certificates if they got them tru fraudulent means. But if not, they should keep them. The most important thing is that they have taken a huge step in the right direction. Let's encourage others to do the same
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by lumeneng22: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2016
If a minister or a senator return his waec certificate tomorrow, what happen to all progress he has made over time?
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by msaad(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:

ode, buari na man of (b)integrity(/b) take i t or leave it, he neva tuk part in shit like dat
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
juhan:
no. After forgiveness is restitution. You have to restitute. God commanded us to make right our wrong to enable us follow peace with all men. It has been in practice before d law. Moses gave certain laws of restitution. Exo 22:1-5, 2kings 8:1-6, luke 19:8-10, a very good example is zacchaeus. Its very important for a clear conscience.

If they were led by the Holyspirit to do this, i dont see anything wrong 'cos its biblical.
I'm inclined to agree with you cool
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm inclined to agree with you cool
smiley
Re: 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Luckymay(f): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2016
I'm sure they were paid to do so by the pastor as part of winning soul strategy. There's nothing I won't hear in this anarchy stricken country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.