Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Daily Devotional - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Devotional (5955 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/17 / Daily Devotional. In Grace By Grace For Grace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 10:02am On May 18, 2016
Some of us are as bold as brass and don't mind asking for things regardless of if we are friendly with the person or not to the point where we feel it's our God given right.
Can you imagine being in a position where you or a loved member of your family needs urgent medical care and you have no way of providing that care within your innovative and talented means either financially or otherwise, then you hear of one person who can.
How are you going to approach that person and ask, are you going to be bold or meek? What kind of attitude are you going to have, will you still be proud? Better still do you think the person will give it to you, seeing that you don't know them well enough to assess their compassion level? What if the person asks for you to commit yourself to them, what are you going to do or say? What if the person tells you to trust them only and not the medical professionals who are giving you statistics? What will you do?
Are you going to change your principles and belief system because the person asks you to or because you are desperate? If you do change based on desperation only, then the chances are that will only last for as long as you are expecting from them – if you get it, you move on, where you don’t get it, you get discouraged and you move on.
Where you do change because they have asked, then after the expectation has been met, you will still have common grounds to trust and rely on the person because you have built a relationship with them, you respect them and you are looking forward to many more things to evolve from that relationship Psalm 118 v 8-9:
Prayer
Let us make a decision to get to know Jesus better, so we can ask well. Father help me to be more trusting of you, teach me how to come to you in order to build a more meaningful spiritual relationship so my praise and worship can be meaningful and different, so my communication and prayer life can be better. Father I can only get refuge through you as I am not capable of making it happen in my own stead or get it from mare humans, so Lord let me be confident and bold in my trust in you, with you and how I come to you in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRY531U3GlI
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:28am On May 19, 2016
There is knowing who you are and there is knowing who you are in Christ Jesus. We all hold on to the promise of God and wait patiently, but why do some of us wait years whilst some others wait only for minutes, hours, days, weeks or sometimes months before they get their breakthrough? Does God have favourites and we are not one of them? It there a list and when was it compiled, better still why are we not on that list?
Is it how we come to God? Some of us come to God in the right order, according to how God has asked us to, so why the delay? For those of us that know we are coming to God with the right heart, it is going to happen in his time not our time, as he is preparing us for the task ahead, while strengthening our faith right now, but for the other set of people that don’t fall within this category, It is how we come to God with our request.
God said come to my court boldly with praise and thanksgiving Psalms 100 v 4: in spirit and truth John 4 v 24: but most of us don't even know what that is. We need to know that since God can turn himself to man and come on earth solely for our sake, had to be beaten, spat on abused and endure a whole lot more for us and then died for us. He went to hell to collect the keys to the kingdom of heaven, which he then gave to us, Matthew 16 v 19:
Despite all that he did, why do we still feel too inferior to come to his court, why do we let doubt and fear stop us from taking what belongs to us? If you don't believe what God says or accept his promise, then the devil will have a field’s day with you John 10 v 10;
How do we know which category we fall into? Do we live right, do we reflect the 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit and do people see Christ in us? If not, we need to make a lifestyle change right now and life is more fulfilling, enriching and still fun as a child of God.
Prayer
Father forgive me where I haven’t worshipped right, forgive me where I have not been living right, where I have felt inferior and below standard to come confidently to your throne to worship. I thank you for giving me a clearer perspective on how to come to you through better communication in other to build my relationship with you. Lord help me to remain confident in you and seek you not just for what I can get, but to continue to show my thanks, appreciation and gratitude for dying for my sins so my relationship can be restored and maintained with GOD in Jesus name, Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Qsbs_I3aY
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 11:02am On May 20, 2016
As Africans we have this belief that it is disrespectful and rude to give someone anything with the left hand, forget the fact that one might be left-handed, people find it plain rude. While that is not an issue in the western, developed world, in Africa living with ambidexterity or absent mindedly offering somebody something with the left-hand will always ignited scolding from people on the receiving end be it young or old. I know because I was scolded, smacked and insulted few times because I gave somebody something with my left hand, are we focusing on the wrong things and missing the important ones?
This is a tradition/ cultural myth that is unfounded and baseless, because it says in Proverbs 3 v 16 that God allows us to bless people with long life using our right hand, while the left is used to prophecy riches and honour to people. So knowing this now, what will you do when somebody gives you anything with their left hand? Would we let an old traditional myth cloud our judgement? How much is tradition robbing us from the blessings of God?
Prayer
Isaiah 5 v 13: Father any blessings I have missed out on due to my ignorance and unfounded beliefs, please forgive me. Where I have held on to traditional beliefs over your laws and command, Lord I am sorry as ignorance is not excuse, so forgive me. Holy Spirit give me the ability to focus on your words so I can understand them for me to apply them to my life, my relationship with you and people and to use it to increase the kingdom of God as I cannot work in the kingdom without knowledge so Lord help my understanding in Jesus name, Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLrWtANeze8
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 10:16am On May 21, 2016
Am sure a few people have what they term as a valid reason for not going to church or worshipping God. I can understand that, especially when certain things has been done to them in church or by a so called men or women of God. Yes God said touch not my anointed, but his anointed would not be asking a 14 year old girl or anybody that is vulnerable for inappropriate relationship especially after just doing what seemed like a serious session of tongue speaking and deliverance.
Who was communicating with them via tongues? We know that the devil and his agents do speak tongues too, so who were they talking to as such actions do not reflect of Christ.
So a person with such experience can find it be scary, difficult or downright impossible to look at a man of God in the light the man of God is expecting to be looked at or regard the church as a place of rest or solace.
If you have such reservations, Roman 12 v 5: you need to shake it off and look at yourself as part of the church as Christ is the church and it is him we need to have a relationship with and nobody else Matthew 24 v 10-11: Colossians 1 v 18: but we need to ask Jesus to remove all the baggage and burden we are carrying as we cannot be part of the church with such filth. Yes, we are the ones hurt, but we need to unburden ourselves and not open or leave any holes in the hedge that God uses to protect us from the enemy as it starts initially as anger, then turns to hatred and then manifest into other things and they all come with spirits who don’t have expiry date. So like I said earlier, now is the time to shake it off big time.
Prayer
Father I come to you bringing all my issues for you to take control as I cannot deal with it anymore. I am desperate for a change, to unburden myself, to stop being angry, hurt and feeling resentful about everything and everybody around me. Holy Spirit touch my heart and fill me with your spirit, so there would not be room for anything else as once your spirit resides in me all other spirits have to leave. Holy Spirit help me to focus on you and build a relationship with you going forward as I am done doing religion and now realise I want you in my life and need to do God in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pSgjEtgYLg
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 8:55am On May 22, 2016
God says seek first the kingdom of God and everything else will be added unto you Sometimes we think we are smarter than God by trying to outsmart him by thinking, oh I'll just go to church or pick up the bible and God will give me a wife/ husband, a child, job or money etc. We forget that he is the only one that can see inside our hearts and knows our thoughts and intents before we even formulate it. Psalms 139 v 1-4:
So when an acquaintance said she has started going to church as she feels that is one of the best places to find a decent man, am like yeah make sure he's not a wolf in sheep's clothing as they have quite a few of those there too.
Are we going to church for the right or wrong reasons? I used to go because it's what Christians do on Sunday, until someone insulted me for not getting the tea and coffee ready quick enough as the volunteer tea person on duty, so I cursed him so bad, using all kinds of language under the sun - so he report me to the priest; despite the fact that he introduced such language first in the house of God. So when the priest asked me what Jesus would have done I told him I don't know as am not Jesus - ok, so that was before I gave my life to Christ, I did service with an attitude and did not know Christ, yet I went to church most Sundays. Exodus 20 v 8-11:
Now I go to church to seek God in the midst of fellow worshippers so I can be Christ-like. I now realise who Christ is, his person and personality and I want to be like him and please him always Matthew 6 v 33: not because I want to impress anybody, but because I need to know him and have him in my life.
Prayer
Holy Spirit change my attitude and purpose so I can seek you selflessly for you to use me. I know you will take care of my needs when I fully come to you, so Jesus help me to drop all those negative reasons for going to church and let me come to you with the correct and true reasons of worship, praise, thanksgiving and to bask in your love. Father I thank you for helping me to realise my mistakes and refocusing my mind on how I come to you in worship. Father anything that will stirrup any issues before, during and after my worship with you, is cancelled and destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJSo2E65F4
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:12am On May 23, 2016
When you get a shift in the spirit, you know in the physical that there has been a change of season, a change of command and a change in power. There are some types of dreams we dream and when we wake up we know deep down it is settled Psalms 119 v 89, or when we pray and we physically feel the shift in the atmosphere that tells us that God has moved in that situation or you get a word and you know it is done. Ecclesiastes 3 v 1-8:
How do we get to this position, how do we impact our spiritual world? We need to be in the spirit all of the time so we can always ensure power and command are always in the right hands. This can only be done through the word of God, building a relationship with him through his word, obeying his words and applying his words in our lives.
All these public secrets are available, but we have to read the word, we have to actually pick up the bible and read it, listen to it via an app. or other tools available as we cannot know Christ and his promises for us if we do not know the word.
When I was in my teenage years through to when I became born again, I used to think Jonah in the bible was the dreamer as an aunt who obviously didn’t read the bible always joked and called my sister Jonah the dreamer.
We were not illiterates, but we were stark illiterates in the word of God as I finally realised Jonah was not the dreamer, but Joseph when I became born again, which was after moving from various nomination of churches until I got to a bible reading church. So apologies to all the people I have had heated arguments with telling them Jonah was the dreamer and not Joseph.
So when you read the bible and get to know Jesus Christ, you then begin to understand his promises to you and how they can be accomplished, because he has already done all the hard work for us by winning the battle there is no greater force or power that Christ Jesus.
Prayer
Father I thank you that I know what to do, I know where to go to confirm your promises for me and not be lead astray by the devil into thinking I am not capable of achieving the things you have been showing me. Holy Spirit I thank you that when I come to your presence and put in a request, so long as it is your will for my life, I know it is done as your word is forever settled. Father I hold on to your words for continuous comfort and reassurance and I know that as I continue to know and understand your word in the Bible, I will grow and change into the person of God that you want me to be and that will take me into your promises for my life in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mP-S68VmfE
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:29am On May 24, 2016
There is a popular saying, he who wears the shoes knows where it hurts. So if you haven't worn my shoes, don't talk to me like am crazy because you don't understand how it hurts. We all go through our daily grind and occasionally stranger than fiction issues pop up and we haven’t got the foggiest idea what to do or how to begin to deal with the issue, so we turn to God.
For some of us, we turn to him not because we didn’t try to resolve it ourselves first, but because we know he is more than able, so it’s like auto pilot where anything and everything is given to God and we wait for him to come back to us. Luke 8 v 43-48: While for others we have this idea at the back of our minds that God only helps those who help themselves and if I don’t make an effort, he wouldn’t see that I have tried and would not want to help me. So I will attempt it regardless of the fact that I am making the situation worse and sometimes to the point of only a miracle can reel this back to reason, but we put in our effort all the same.
So the question is when do we make that conscious and all important decision to hand the issue to God? For me I had to understand and learn how to be totally dependent on God, not just as my source and provider, but as my everything – you can call me lazy and clueless, but I know am not, as you haven’t walked in my shoes. Psalm 91 v 15-16:
So when non-believers tell you, so why hasn’t your God sorted so and so issues that you have been battling with for years now, if you know you have been faithful and have actually given the issue to God, you tell them he is on it and would be done at the right time. Do not let any messenger try to intimidate you or set your faith backwards after Jesus has spent all that time working and getting you to the right point for some knick knacks to just blow it away with words, use more powerful words to counteract their negative words.
Prayer
Father as I come to you repeatedly, I thank you for not turning your face from me. I praise you for doing the work of my healing and restoration in the background, although I do not see it right now and feel it is taking too long, I still believe and hold on to your promise that you have done it. So God thank you for taking control and overturning it and removing the shame and reproach from my life in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 10:02am On May 25, 2016
We are now at that stage as described in the bible where there will be all sorts of churches and places of worship so picking the right place of worship is now more challenging than ever. When I was growing up there were more pubs or drinking parlours than places of worship, but now, the churches are actually buying up the pubs and extending across streets making it practically impossible for some drinking parlours to function let alone exist.
In the effort to do God’s work, all types of players have entered the business of God and are even playing God themselves, so we can’t really blame people that refused to go to church. 1 Corinthians 5 v 1-13: As Christians, it is our duty to find the right place of worship for ourselves and families and this can be achieved through prayers and asking the Holy Spirit to tell you or show you a true place of worship.
Where we are already in a place of worship and we want to ensure we are in the right place – as you can still get things happen for you in a church where the presence of God does not exist, this can be through your faith and righteous life or otherwise and where it is otherwise, brace yourself for the repercussions when it hits as it sets you back and keeps you in bondage where you go round in circles, not being able to break free until you get the actual light of Jesus.
The bible and Apostle Paul himself highlighted what to look out for in a man or woman of God that is after the eyes of Jesus and to summarise here:
We need to look out for and compare their message and ministry with what is in the bible, does it line up with what is said in the scriptures?
Is Jesus the centre of their message and ministry- who do they glorify, Jesus or themselves?
Do they reflect Christ and the fruits of the Holy Spirit - are they arrogant, self-centred etc? Galatians v 22-23:
Having said all that, do we understand the impact of worshiping in a church where there are no morals or it is not known who they are serving in the church. We should stop assuming that every church has accepted Christ Jesus as their head and should ask God for direction. Let us make it a point of duty to look for a place where the presence of God exists, God is a very jealous God; Ten Commandment number one, although not all fake churches have this, but if there are figurines at your place of worship that is pampered more and are not just fixtures and fittings - Houston there is a problem.
Prayer
Holy Spirit I want to be where you are, I need to worship where you are and not waste my praise and worship in the wrong place. Father I come to you to ask you to help me find a true place of worship, tell me or let me see the signs clearly so I do not dispute it or miss it as my praise and worship is for you alone. Holy Spirit help me see you only as my God and not be swayed or distracted into worshiping or serving in the wrong place or the wrong things in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:04am On May 26, 2016
My sister in law once told me that when you come into the kingdom of God, you get to the point where you hate the enemy, then you accept them, you then get to the point when you start to show them love and when you get to the point where you start to thank them for what they did to you, that is when you know God has really put you through the obedience mill and you have come out truly refined. Luke 6 v 35-36:
God allows the enemy to stretch us enabling us to reach our potential regardless of if we think we are capable or not, they push us, force us to move out of our comfort zone into the unknown. Everything we know and hold onto dearly is torn apart, turned upside down or ripped to shreds with no duplicate or blue print to redo another one, so you have to start from scratch going into a different direction. Isaiah 54 v 2-3:
The beauty of it is that, if we are righteous and hold steady to God, he always uses the issues we pass through to bless and propel us to heights unknown, but it does get uncomfortable for a while. So I have learnt to enjoy the uncomfortable ride during the journey as I have no choice on my destination, how long the journey will take and how uncomfortable it’ll get, as I wasn’t allowed a cushion or bin bag as there was no time to go back and grab anything of comfort other than my family, so I buckled up.
What journey are you on with Christ, do you even know you are on a journey? It usually starts with issues that then gets out of control and then the crap finally hits the fan. If you haven’t already turn to Christ Jesus and allow him take control and turn you to a flexi-band or play-doh that can be moulded as need be, then you need to reconsider.
Prayer
Father I thank you for not letting me sit and accept the situation presented to me as you moved me into changing my life according to your will so I can reach my destiny despite everything thrown at me. Holy Spirit I am ready for them to continue stretching my curtain as I know you will equip me to adapt, where I have not given everything to you, Father forgive me as I lay all my issues at your feet for you to take control. Holy Spirit tell me if there is anything I need to do to get this process started or complete in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w14zUTXOhYE
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:06am On May 27, 2016
When my son was a baby, somebody got him a t-shirt which said - if I have it in my hands, it's mine, if I had it before, it's mine, if I put it down and am playing with something else, it's still mine. I thought that was really selfish, but funny, until I understood why Pharaoh did not want to let the children of Israel go. Exodus 14 v 5-10:
The enemy is not after you because of who you are, but because of what God has planned for you and the impact you will make. Pharaoh went after the people of Israel, because they had all the plunder of Egypt as the Egyptians gave them gold and silver, which would increase them financially and territorially and Pharoah did not want that to happen. That is still happening to God’s people in today’s day and age, people being sick with hereditary diseases, hereditary addiction, lack and poverty handed down from generation to generation like the monarchy, deprivation and the list goes on and on. John 3 v 3:
When are we as God’s people going to break away from such hereditary deprivation and curses and move our family foundation spiritually from our earthly generational family to God’s family? When are we going to say what happened to our parents or gran parents will not happen to us or what killed our parents will not kill us? Luke 8 v 19-21
Refuse to accept that it is in the family so we are going to get it anyway or on instances where we try to get rid of it by your own strength by pretending it does not exist or working hard not to get it like a child brought up in a home where alcohol was abused and this led to domestic violence in the home. We are dealing with a spirit so we cannot get rid of it without fighting it on the same platform and only Jesus can help us defeat the spirit, nothing else as the demands or payback from other sources are not worth the stress and effort.
Prayer
Father I thank you for my salvation giving me the guarantee of freedom and peace. Holy Spirit I thank you for giving me the ability to understand and come to terms with my issues, so God every Pharaoh in my life that thinks they have a stake in my life, destiny and in my success must remove their hands and leave me alone right now. Where I am meant to go through certain processes, Father I thank you for guiding and being with me through to the end, where I am meant to avoid certain situation, Holy Spirit show and teach me how to go round it as you are my helper and counsellor, so help me to remove every demon or spirit that is not meant to be in my life and any demon or spirit linking me to past generational issues/ curses I break your hold and release myself and destroy them with the Holy Ghost fire, for evil spirit, I send you to the bottomless pit in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzbKwcC-Xmo
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 8:45am On May 28, 2016
Am so glad am a Christian and in Christ, how many of you wake up and by the time it hits 12 noon you have already displayed a series of personalities, I mean not just mild mood swings, especially for women, but it'll feel like four separate individuals residing inside of you and a few more are busting to come out before 2 pm high noon? Mark 5 v 2 - 10
Well I have loads of friends and family members like you, so don't feel like you are a lone ranger as they say only a mad man can treat mad people or a supernatural force, no disrespect to the mental health institutions or workers therein.
Was on the train a few days ago and a guy wanted to get on board and there were people standing by the entrance – ok I know it can be annoying sometimes when you are trying to squeeze past and people just stand still like little poles, but this wasn’t the case as there was enough space for a larger than life person to get through. So he went crazy like a madman possessed with no prescriptions, shouting and barking, which obviously scared the people by the door and everybody took off. So he got on and just calmly strode through the train without a care in the world and I thought now this is the devil in trousers and headphones.
Why do we lose it? Why can’t we control these variations of ourselves? I used to be like that and later wondered who that person was as I couldn’t recognise myself there.
When God flooded the earth during Noah’s time it was to prevent the demons from strolling around in their various forms and wreaking havoc, then they came with their own bodies. Now since they are only spirit beings, they possess humans that leave themselves open for such bodily takeover.
There are certain sins that can open the door and leave it ajar for the enemy to stroll in and take up residence, Job 1 v 10: so the idea is to focus on closing those doors, kicking the devil out, putting the door back on its’ hinges and shutting the door firmly on them, oh yeah, you also need to take your remote control back from them too. So ask the Holy Spirit if there is any sin you are committing or have committed and need to repent from and you begin to confess it and repent from it and not go back to your former ways.
Prayer
Holy Spirit if there is anything I have done to allow the enemy into my life and if there is anything I am still doing that is giving the enemy access into my life, I ask for forgiveness and turn my back against it, I repent Lord. Holy Spirit help me, where I am finding it difficult to repent from this particular sin to stop doing it and focus on your words more. I break that hold and remove everything the enemy has placed in my life connecting me to that sin and I come against any demonic and evil spirit that is attacking me due to this sin. I also shut every door and access they enemy has used or is using to enter my life in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuZMg6NVeA
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:24am On May 29, 2016
I am a firm believer of church shopping, I mean if it doesn’t meet your needs or their values don’t sit well with you, then move. We sometimes outgrow a church or man of God as your personal growth takes off and you are not getting anything new or challenging from their messages. When people move from church to church or one man of God to the other looking for that big spark or the all-so elusive miracles, then know that you are the main reason why your breakthrough is still so elusive, check yourself, your sin, praise, worship, sacrifices both physical and spiritual, your relationship level with Christ and then adjust your attitude for your breakthrough to find you. Psalm 118 v 8:
It’s like going around looking for God to personally come over and tell them, hey, am Jesus and I am here so worship me here, but what you’ll find out is that if that were to happen, they still wouldn’t believe it as their eyes are not focused on Jesus, but the idea of worshipping him, because everybody is worshipping him.
We cannot depend on other people for our relationship with Christ to develop and grow, regardless of how powerful the man of God is or who we are trying to impress into thinking we are born again Christians, we need to decide for ourselves if we really want to serve God or not. If we do, then pick up the bible and get familiar with the words, get to know your maker and saviour, start small and grow big daily. Jeremiah 29 v 13: As once you start to read the word you’ll find out that you yearn for more and if you started with one verse a day, you could end up reading chapters in weeks and then there is the bible apps.
Prayer
Holy Spirit I thank you for helping me realise what my focus and commitments are. Lord if I wasn’t sure before, if I wasn’t clear and looked indecisive, Father I choose you. I choose to do God and not church, so help me to be more inquisitive about you, your words and my understanding of your words. Help me not to be slack and relaxed about knowing your words, God let me always have you on my mind so I am always looking for an opportunity to meditate on your words and spend time in your presence as it is you I need a relationship with and nobody else, so help me Lord to get there in Jesus name, Amen..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62QaDYwBHHI
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 8:52am On May 30, 2016
Some people seem to have self-belief in themselves to make things happen in their lives and around them, we sometimes hear the phrase “I made it happen, it was all me”. I guess if you have to push through the pain to get something or put in so much effort to make that deal and it finally comes through, you should pat yourself on the back and tell yourself well done, because it was all down to you, right?
The fact that you actually woke up that day to complete the deal is just coincidental. I remember somebody telling me that they sat on the train one morning on their way to work and the guy sitting in the corner was slumped in such a funny way that the passenger closest to him, (who turned out to be a nurse) tried to wake him up but couldn't, so the train line had to be shut down for his body to be removed. I bet when he left home that morning he was sure of making that day's pay cheque and getting back home, thinking he'll make it happen that day which turned out to be his last.
So have you praised God today yet? Because there is a lot he is doing in the background that we do not see or appreciate. When we begin to think we are capable of making things happen and do not consult or seek his face that means we think we are working alone, but we are not – even for unbelievers –you are not. As there have been times when strange things have happened to you and you have been able to get through or survive it unscathed and you know that was a miracle. Isn’t it time we gave our lives to Christ for him to perfect him plans and will for us? It is really reassuring to have somebody take full control of our plans and life, after all if we don’t get that marriage, child or job as expected we can always go to him and remind him of his promise.
Prayer
Father I come to you because I now realise I cannot do it on my own, I give everything to you and I use myself as a living sacrifice for you to do your works in my life according to your will. Forgive me where I thought I was self-sufficient enough to take care of all my needs and I thought everything depended on me alone and not your will. Holy Spirit I am tired of having to depend and rely on myself and I now know that I am answerable to you and I am grateful that you are here for me and I can leave everything in your capable hands as you are more than able Lord. I thank you God for your grace and mercy, which has allowed me to come back to you so your will and plans can be implemented fully in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Er0z3zw2s
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:57am On May 31, 2016
So what does God want for you, is your will in line with God's will? Matthew 6 v 10: where your thoughts and ideas do not fit with his promises of wanting to prosper you Jeremiah 32 v 19 and you have to scavenge rather than look unto him as your source and provider, then that is not what he plans for you. When you listen out to what God is telling you, you sometimes get these fantastic ideas that you don't know how they came about and you start to get more information that puts the idea into shape and perspective - that is God revealing his plans for you. How do you get to that point when you can hear him, know it’s him and comprehend his plans?
Don’t let doubt or fear stop you as you try to formulate and start up a new idea or dream because doubt and fear are always hungry and like to eat people’s dreams. This is the time to take it back to God and ask him to bless it, strengthen you and give you more direction as he already gave you the counsellor and helper John 14 v 16 to see your dreams and ideas come to pass.
Prayer
Father I thank you for your promises, for wanting the best for me despite all my efforts to ruin your good plans for me. Holy Spirit help me with my faith as I come against the spirit of fear and doubt, give me the spirit of faith so I can be bold and confidence to accept your will for my life. Bolster me up so I can get knowledge and wisdom to do and stick to the things of God to enable a stronger spiritual growth in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2P7Iipv38
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Do you really know who you are in Christ Jesus, I know this has been discussed here a few times, but some of us are still struggling to understand who we really are. We need to be confident and bold as Jesus Christ came to this world to give us the chance to be forgiven, so he died for us, resurrected to give us back the authority that would have prevented us from getting that chance to come to him for redemption before ascending to heaven.
When we understand God's love and commitment to us, our attitude should change, because he is so into us and nobody here on earth or spirit in heaven can care and cherish us the way God does – we are valuable and important to him and we are fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139 v 14:
Then there is the fact that the same spirit that resurrected Christ Jesus from the dead now lives in us as born again Christians, now that is enough to recognise how fearful your enemy sees you when you take up the full mantel and how wonderful God has made each of us.
So let us all endeavour to be fierce in the spiritual world as we are not meant to roll over to be trampled on, we are gods as our God has given us authority to do the work, so stop been scared and intimidated by the enemy as they cannot do anything to you because the same Holy Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead is in you Romans 8 v 11:
Let us not let the enemy have room to stand or gain ground as we are conquerors as God made us in his image, so quit being passive spiritually as we have control and the upper hand in the spirit realm, since God already won the battle and he is on your side Romans 8 v 37:
Prayer
Holy Spirit help me know my capabilities and teach me how to grow in them, teach me to be a conqueror as I am lacking in skills. I am ready to do the work, go through the process and be who you want me to be, so God put me through the process of refinement so I can come out equipped with the backing of your son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and Father thank you for your love, grace and mercy upon my life in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frtZ4XfoXxM
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
People always complain about the number of fake men of God around, but God said touch not my anointed. So am asking myself here, if these clearly fake men/women of God are not serving God does that scripture apply to them, because they are not registered on God's book of anointed, so technically am not doing anything wrong if I was to go off on any of them right.
So how can I prove that they are not who they claim to be or should I just play it safe and leave them alone, because we tend to be scared of the wrong men/ women of God all in fear of that scripture, when we can clearly see that even the devil doesn't want to have anything to do with them.
On the other hand, would we say the men/ women of god are entirely to blame for leading people astray or do people also have some responsibility for their popularity and atrocities? I mean if we as a people read the bible and focused on the word of God, nobody can tell us anything contrary to what God says as we have proof and they don’t. So let us be particular on who we focus on because if it’s not Christ, we shouldn’t be interested. Let us get connected to Jesus Christ now and build a relationship with him so we too can hear clearly from God the Father.
Prayer
Holy Spirit guide me and direct me on who I look onto for spiritual mentorship, help me know where I am associating with the wrong representatives and give me the spiritual strength to disassociate myself from their company. Father cut all negative and unprogressive ties that has been used to keep a hold on me and help me to break loose. I cut off all evil access and control to my spiritual life as I declare all my praise and worship is to you only through the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Life gets crazy sometimes when we barely have time for ourselves and if we can't fit reading the bible one day, we just move it to the bottom of our to-do list, meaning we try to fit a whole big, powerful God into our lives and schedule. We need to stop and thoroughly reevaluate our to-do-list, move God out of the list and make him the key focus, so everything else, regardless of what it is takes a number after God. It'll take some doing, but it can be done - spend more time with your creator and watch your life evolve for the better.
Prayer
Father I am sorry for missing our appointments time and time again, I know if it was me being stood up, I wouldn’t even bother again, but God you are a merciful and forgiving God and I ask for forgiveness. I am sorry for not making you my number one as you have made me, I cannot do it on my own, so I ask that you help me reorganize my life around you, so you are the main focus and my priority list will have to change to focus on you more in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAkoQY-ofFw
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Some of us have used going to church as an excuse to get out of certain things or used it to go to places we weren't meant to be. On the other hand, some have also used church services, night vigil or some kind of religious crusade as an excuse to go on all night at parties or boyfriend/ girlfriend’s house when they shouldn't be there.
We were not saints then, but now that we are more matured we need to actively decide if we want to worship in a group as mandated by God Hebrew 10 v 25: Matthew 18 v 20: because to forgo that will mean us losing out on spiritual building and fellowship. Let us turn away from everything that is distracting and making us give excuses from focusing on God and really seek him so he can take us to the right place Acts 17 v 30.
Prayer
Father if there is anything that is distracting me and taking me away from you, Holy Spirit remove it from my life right now so I can come to you and not be too busy for you. Holy Spirit where I cannot be bothered to go to an assembly where two or more are gathered in your name in true worship, forgive me as I come against any spirit of distraction and confusion. Where I go to church to catch up on my sleep or phone messages as opposed to focusing on the word of God, I come against and arrest the devil and his agents and send it to the abyss in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPml4QdaEIs
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Attending a Catholic secondary school, where the seniors always had some big chore for us to do that was always impossible and physically demanding, it felt like being in the military. So I and a friend always hid in the chapel pews until the priest caught us one day and suspecting our motive and asked us to join the lessons to become baptised. So rather than sneak around to get to the chapel like before, we boldly walked around and tell the prefects where we were going and they dared not make us do chores. So I got baptised out of necessity and didn’t have a clue what it meant. Becoming a born again now and going through the routine has allowed me to see that it is not the baptism that is the only key, this is just the beginning as it is what you do after you are baptised that counts. James 2 v 20-25 tells us that Abraham walked the work, despite his faith in God. We need to know that faith is highly required in our walk with God, but we also have to be obedient by doing the work that comes along to receive the full blessings of God.
Prayer
Father help me to understand and be obedient in the things you want me to do, do not let me put things off which will in turn delay my blessings and affect my relationship with you. I know faith is a key part in my walk with you, but I also know obedience is another major bit to it, so where I struggle with that, Lord help me to come out better in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybowjq_UElg
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2016
When we go through difficult times either by being hurt, illness, struggling, tough relationship or otherwise we need to stop and listen out to what God is trying to tell us. When you think you can't go on anymore as the situation is too difficult it means you have reached the end of that season and you need to move to the next one, but you are either not aware or prepared for the move.
Elijah listened out for God and was obedient, 1 kings 17 v 2-9: are you letting your situation cloud your judgement where you don't even pay attention to God other than to ask, while he has been trying to tell you how to get it? I was and could not see how what he was telling me could even bring my breakthrough, but it did, simply and ridiculous as it looked, it did. So go back and listen attentively and take another look at what God is telling you.
Prayer
Father if I have been self-absorbed and have been focusing on myself and my issues and not listening to you, forgive me as I come back to you again. I am ready to listen, to be more attentive and to be obedient like Elijah did, when he moved from one season to the next. So Lord help me stay focused on you and calm me where I am overwhelmed by my surroundings, so you can be the only thing that matters in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOSLtqxD-bM
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
What makes us resilient, what make us keep getting up when we are being knocked down time and time again and be happy to do it all over again? God does. They say God never gives you more than you can handle, 1 Corinthians 10 v 13: but when I look at people around me and see what's on my plate in comparison to what they have on their plates am asking God, how much further and he says you are different. Sometimes when I feel it's just too hard and I tell him, just grade me like the rest at this level as I can't go on any longer, I hear him say, don't short change yourself; you can do better. Let me tell you, our walk with God is a refinement process and we are always work in progress. While we are going through the processing stage, like American immigration calls it. We have to make sure we observe, learn and enjoy that process - hard as it may be, because we can't go back again, but can use the experiences learnt to deal with future issues.
Prayer
Father help my unbelief where I have doubted. I give myself as a living sacrifice for you to us as you wish, so I can be changed and reflect the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Teach me wisdom and understanding so I can come out better to do the task and assignment set before me in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDl0qoZVZg
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Some people say they are New Testament believers, so everything is covered by grace and they only follow laws, (if any) stated in the New Testament. So I have been burrowing a hole in my head, trying to figure out what that really means? When we focus on half a story and disregard the other part, we could be missing important, vital information. So where the full picture is not taken in its entirety, we are only half informed and that will affect our knowledge and how we serve God. The Old Testament points to the New Testament preparing us for the coming of the Messiah, while the New Testament, points back to the Old Testament verifying the information foretold and making it credible. So where we are covered by grace it doesn't mean the Ten Commandments also fall by the wayside does it? As Jesus himself reiterated that if we focused on the first two commandments, the other commandments, laws and Prophets hang off these two main commandments. Matthew 22 v 37-40: So let us begin to reevaluate the way we interact with God and people and ask the Holy Spirit to change us from the inside out, so our interaction can be different, positive and enriching.
Prayer
Holy Spirit I come right now with all my preconception, attitude, behaviour and more and I ask that you use me as a living sacrifice. Touch my heart and change me, give me knowledge and wisdom to understand your words in the bible and how it relates to the things you wand me to know, how to apply them to my life, my relationship with you - God, my assignment and interaction with other people and how to bring more people to the kingdom of God in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_68EM_Faros
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2016
We sometimes get in trouble for over confidence in ourselves to the point of arrogance. We believe we made it happen and without our say-so, nothing could have been achieved. Where did we get such confidence from? Is it the fact that we have now decided that we are now our own provider and source and nobody can do it for us or do it better? We are now too much and looking at the scripture that says we are little gods, we have actually replace the small 'g' for a big 'G' Psalm 82 v 6: and we are now the boss, not answerable to anyone, but ourselves.
So when crap hits the fan, how is it looking in the ivory tower we built for ourselves? Who do we run to, confide in or dump our problems on, because we all need that sometimes. We can't be problem solvers all the time? We need a break once in a while and it is that once in a while that give us the realisation that if we are to give it up and hand everything over to that one competent being or force, we would not get to that point where we can't figure stuff out or run around like a headless chicken when crap does actually hit the fan. So do we really know and trust Jesus to the point where we can give him total control of everything in our lives for him to take charge and not try to wrestle control off him when we feel he is not flying the plane or stirring the ship to our liking? Let us NOT make it a life and death situation, before we put everything aside and get to know Christ properly.
Prayer
John 10 v 34-35: Father help me where I do not feel I can trust you enough with my life. Holy Spirit help me to see you as my God and not my competition, let me come under your laws and commands so you can be my God, help me to be obedient and not think I can do everything myself, but wait on you, believe in you and know that you are more than able. Teach me to accept and focus on Jesus only so I know it is never by my might, but by the power if the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2gSB1h8Ks
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2016
What is God's time? Am sure some of us have listened to quite a few men of God, read the scriptures many times, all telling us with faith all things are possible and probably visited churches, conferences etc. with hope. We must have heard testimonies and seen close friends, family and acquaintance giving testimony of what God has done for them and can't help but think, when is mine coming through? Well welcome to the club. If you are not the disobedient type and you are living right according to God's law and commands, news flash there is a process called perfecting you before you get your breakthrough and this means yours will be different from any other you have ever seen or heard of. So keep your eyes on Jesus and continue to fight the good fight in preparation for your launch as God never promises without delivering, Numbers 23 v 19: he is never late, always on time and knows exactly what you need, when you need it. Exodus 23 v 29- 30:
Prayer
Father I know for certain you are not a man that should lie, neither are you a man that should repent, so when you told me you will get me out of this situation, I know it will happen. So Holy Spirit if there is anything on my part that I need to do, please let me know so I can get myself ready for the big launch as I know you are preparing it in stages for me in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPml4QdaEIs
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Just as God's image, we are body, spirit and soul and all three are equally important for our success in life, hence we are like God. The body is what we use now, should be a temple for the Holy Spirit to reside in etc., but hey that depends on your relationship with God and how you keep it clean. The soul is what makes us alive and is given up when we die and a lot more, all very important and vital. So what do we need the spirit for if we are not prepared to explore it and grow it? Our spirit is what we need to communicate with God the Holy Spirit. John 4 v 24: When we don't grow it, it sits ideal not knowing its’ purpose or how to connect with the Holy Spirit to get spiritual growth, leadership on what to do and how to achieve things for us and to contribute to God's kingdom John 6 v 63. Alternatively, it can be groomed for evil with evil intent and to harm others. So why do we leave it to chance on who controls it? When you give your spirit to the creator of heaven and earth, who also created us in his image to take care of it, build a relationship, strengthen it, nurture it, grow it, you are guaranteed a healthy spirit life with a dominant say on what happens to your life as your will is now in tune with God's. So how do you get this promise and how do we right this wrong in our spiritual live? It can't be anything other than the word of God as written in the bible. So let’s get back to the word of God to reconnect with him.
Prayer
Holy Spirit I have not made you my number one, Father forgive me, forgive me for trying to squeeze you into my lifestyle, putting you on a to-do list, missing any and all appointments I have made with you and then changing them as I was too busy for you. Father whenever I come with my issues you are never too busy for me, so Holy Spirit take control of my impossible schedule and give me a clear head and mind when I come to spend time with you. Help me build a better relationship with you as my life needs to change with you in the driver's seat in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inywc7hW14s
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
I have often wondered why some people get chances upon chances with God to the point of repenting just before death and the get through the pearly gates, because God wants them with him. I know Jesus came to die for our sins and this gives us a chance to repent despite any and all our sins, well apart from blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, but other than that everything is up for forgiveness. So how come some people get these chances and others don't, what makes them different from the others group of people? Does God have favourite? If he does, how did we get on that special favourite list and others are still groping in the dark? I had to be dragged kicking and screaming as all doors were shut and choices taken away from me and the only options was the kingdom of God or to remain in the world and the world had closed up on me so I chose God. I know that sounds like I reluctantly found God, but I didn't know what I was getting into and quite a few people find themselves in that situation. We have been like babies drinking milk; while our relationship with God remains at infancy stage, but we need to upgrade to solids, as we grow adult teeth with adult issues too. When are we going to make that step? Malachi 1 v 3: Romans 9 v 13 -15: 1 Peter 2 v 2.
Prayer
Father I thank you for choosing me, I thank you that despite the choices you have at your disposal you chose me, Holy Spirit back me up so I will not be a disappointment. Father I know am special to you for picking and wanting me, I know you want better for me and where am at right now is not where you want me to be, so help me follow your ways and will so I can actively working towards building my relationship with you so I can get to where you want me to get to. Thank you Jesus for showing me the way and keeping me on the path so I don't loose my way, by keeping me focused on you in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ghJJ8nN_g
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Have we ever thought how God is doing? I mean I know he is well, healthy and all that, but do we ever ask him how he is doing despite knowing he is God? Not constantly bombarding him with our issues, but putting a pause on it for a moment and just asking him, Father how is your day going? It's like asking your parents, friends or other people you know, how they are doing and if their day is going well so far. I mean we do have some type of relationship with them, Psalm 63 v 1-8: so why can't we ask God as we also have a relationship with him too, don't we? Or aren’t we allowed? Is it that we can't be bothered about his welfare or because he is God? Don't worry he won't burden you with details or bore you with his to-do list, but wouldn't it be nice to reciprocate sometimes? That is what we do when we are in a relationship with anybody, but the difference with God is, we can also do it with praise and worship, really sing our hearts out to him so he knows we appreciate being in a relationship with him and love him for everything he is doing for us. Let us take today to just ask God how he is and appreciate him all day, no request for a change.
Prayer
Father I come to just bless your name, I praise you for being God, I thank you for being my God, I honour your name and worship you. Thank you Lord for your mercy, grace and love, for teaching me how to love, forgive myself and others so I am able to have a relationship with you so I can come directly to praise you and be in your presence in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zJHgaoVa4
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Am sure there are quite a few people when you tell them not to do something, are guaranteed to do exactly what you told them not to do, some worse than others, but they just don't take instructions or easily forget instructions. So when God gives specific instructions, it takes a few times of going round to get that God isn't playing, for some they only have a limited window of opportunity Leviticus 10 v 1-3. When we come into God's presence with the wrong attitude by either arguing, disagreeing or starting a task without God in it, then when everything goes upside down, we run to God - why, was he in it with you? Initially we did not listen or wait for him to give us what we asked for - we thought the job he gave us was paying less than the other one we accepted, then we stay there for years, no promotion or frustration. Or the woman/ man presented for marriage does not have the right qualities, but we heard it clearly when God told us, that is the person for you, but we decided against them and married the one we thought had prospects and then go through a marriage of hell on earth. So if we are constantly focusing on the physical and fail to listen to God when he said he will do it for us, why do we start begging him for crisis intervention and management? Doesn't his words hold weight anymore?
Prayer
Lord change my ways and attitude so before I even come to your courts I am in the right mental, emotional and spiritual frame of mind. Touch my heart so every baggage I am carrying is shelved before I present myself to you Lord. Father help me come to you correctly, so I would not disobey your commands as it sets me back in doing your will for my life and Lord thank you for helping me recognise these setbacks and working with me to put it right in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuzn4k0vQvU
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2016
As humans we all have tolerance level, some people you can tolerate, others you refuse to tolerate to the point where you don't pick up their calls or talk to them. It's not a matter of you can't talk to them, it just that you don't want to talk to them so you don't get stressed. We then have life situations that put us on edge or pushes us beyond our tolerance level where we can't do anything about and we turn to God, who helps us get back control his own way, while pushing us beyond our comfort zone. This is when you do things you previously promised you'd never do or say. Then you look in the mirror and wonder how did I get here, you didn't get the manual to reset your thought process so who did and when did they make the changes? John 14 v 26: It is sometimes scary, as you don't always know how to act so you become quiet or even timid all in the effort not to revert back to your old self, but you like it though as it feels really good.
Prayer
Holy Spirit I was living in a fog but thank you that I am now getting myself back, I know you are changing me for the better and helping me remove things that I shouldn't be carrying. Give me the strength not to revert back to my old self so your time and efforts are not wasted. I know am on a journey and any delay can set my assignment back, so help me overcome every obstacle in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3qgPn3bGA
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
In life we have narrow escapes and although we don't see it then, but in hindsight, we now appreciate it from a spiritual perspective. When you meet that guy or girl and something good or nasty was meant to happen (depending on how you want to view it,) but there was a total change of mind and you choose to walk away or sleep alone. You later reflect and wonder if you had lost your marble at such opportunity, especially when you tell friends who are very quick to describe what they would have done and how they would have enjoyed it. Accepting Christ Jesus enables us to understand God’s purpose in our lives as there have been many rescue mission sent to foil quite a few future spiritual setups that the enemy was plotting in our lives. When Potiphar's wife tried to entice Joseph with her goods, he was quick and spiritually clued-on to know that those goods were too hot to handle Genesis 39 v 7.We need to be aware of who we interact with physically as it might be a spiritual setup waiting to happen.
Prayer
Father, where I have opened any doors through sexual relationship, where I have interacted with anybody due to spiritual setup and manipulation, forgive me and have mercy on me as I come right now to ask for forgiveness and I turn away and repent from my sins. I have the backing of the Holy Spirit to close any doors opened and expel anything associated to such sin, so any demonic association in my life, get out of my life right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and never come back again as I belong to Jesus. I thank you Jesus for your mercy and forgiveness in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRJ7BEsmuDY
Re: Daily Devotional by Ministerinmakin: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2016
When we have the same episode happening in our lives over and over again and we refuse to pay attention it'll get to a point where we are forced to stop and take notice. Know of an acquaintance who keeps loosening well-paying jobs after short periods of gaining employment, but when they are doing jobs that pays almost nothing and they can't make ends meet, these jobs tend to last for years. Three things, what does the enemy have on you that they are using to bring down your progress, what door do you have open due to sin and if you are like me, who the heck is that person that initiated this travesty apart from myself? Because am coming clean right now to admit that I committed a grave sin somewhere to open the door to this, so I have to close it, but who was the devil crouching at the door waiting to take advantage. Genesis 4 v 6-7. We cannot close the main door to our spiritual lives when we still have intruders inside, so we need to admit we were wrong, ask for forgiveness, repent and not commit the sins again, then shut the door and make sure we are the only ones that have access. Ask the Holy Spirit to tell or show you if there is anything you have done wrong; name the crime that is why we have a crime sheet, so the criminal record can be expunged when you immediately ask for forgiveness, but meanwhile, we can start with this.
Prayer
Father there have been things I have done that I can't remember, not aware of and not sure where I was wrong - let's just say I refuse to admit then that I was wrong, but I am ready to change my ways and attitude now. Holy Spirit change me so I can be accepting as you are the only one capable of changing me, let me see the errors of my ways and help me accept it so you can begin to work in me to ask for forgiveness and repent. Touch my heart Lord so change can begin now in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Did God Create Hell? / Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity / "when The Missionaries Arrived, The Africans Had The Land:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.