Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent (862 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Land Issue.. Pls Help / Genotypes Issue Pls Help The Relationship With Ur Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by jdrumx14(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by nmreports: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol.
Whatever you decide is not wrong.
Whether they should buy it or not but just be matured enough to face the consequences of any of your decisions.
Either to have disgruntled friends of loose the respect of a student.
Either way, I don't think the student would mind much that his stick was used.
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
But to write for broken language easy na . English na by force?? The only thing I dey see here na stick , stick, stick

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by jdrumx14(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
nmreports:
Lol.
Whatever you decide is not wrong.
Whether they should buy it or not but just be matured enough to face the consequences of any of your decisions.
Either to have disgruntled friends of loose the respect of a student.
Either way, I don't think the student would mind much that his stick was used.
wow u got the whole scenario thanks for d advice i gave them the sticks and called them to apologize.now all is settled btw dey nw know dat wen i told them ma annoyance is bad despite am a very cool headed person that i wasn't lying.
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by jdrumx14(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
EggovinMma:
But to write for broken language easy na . English na by force?? The only thing I dey see here na stick , stick, stick
no vex bro i rushed the writing no vex
Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by bolseas(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
EggovinMma:

The most annoying word there is"tomawo"

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lawd the pseudo English again!.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Delicate Friends Issue Pls Its Urgent by aameyah(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Apologize to your student after explaining what happened. And warn your friends never to try that again....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Find It Difficult To Wake Up Early? This Might Help You. / What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. / Fighting Your Way Out Of Low Self-esteem; What I Must Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.