Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” (2609 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” by lizzybog: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

A 59-year-old physically challenged man, Mr Olaiya Adeagbo, has pleaded with an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 23-year-old marriage, accusing his wife of infidelity.

He told the court on Monday that that his wife with whom he had four children, was having an affair with his neighbour

continue reading and click to view more pictures http://www./ads/please-advice-i-caught-my-wife-in-our-neighbours-room-panting-and-sweating/

Re: Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” by Olukokosir(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Konji no try @ all
Re: Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” by anuma1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
end time conji
Re: Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” by Mjshexy(f): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maybe she was fighting with their immediate physically fit neighbour sad
Re: Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
OKOTOLIGWAAAAAAAAAAA! !!

See the woman waist! That man should be given two bottles of Legend for climbing that mountain of FIREEEEE!

But seriously, infidelity for SW no be here, especially with married folks, kilode KPA KPA? !!!!

It's really disgusting to see married folks fuccking other married folks. Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Life Insurance / How To Pm On Nairaland / Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.