Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (63260 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Weststar Announces The Return Of FIAT To Nigeria, Makers Of Ferrari And Maserati / Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by ebuskalabe(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2016
400m yet Mumsy and popsy de die 4 huz couz hunger.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Michaeluzomam:
Latest Ferrari And Lamborghini Worth Almost N400M Spotted In Lagos (photos)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-L3akdH44zSE/VxQVvcYAy3I/AAAAAAACZ1k/1eEX2a1eGFUlbm8p3t_VqXeJFSMkHK_tgCLcB/s1600/L.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZYewnPSBN8I/VxQV1stzNBI/AAAAAAACZ1o/15SpG0yW0U8sKXPrlyrCTFB3H8wyuTXJACLcB/s1600/LL2.jpg[/img]

According to Daddy Freeze who spotted them and took his time to take pictures, the white Lamborhhini Huracan (above) is the 2016 model and costs
N150m, while the latest Ferrari 488 GTB spotted this evening by him again costs almost $400,000 plus another 70percent ($280,000) to clear it which makes it approximately N218m when you multiple $680 by N323, the current dollar rate.
https://uzopedia./2016/04/18/latest-ferrari-and-lamborghini-worth-almost-n400m-spotted-in-lagos-photos/

daddyfreeze. [b] "In Nigeria it's not everyone that's having financial woes, it looks like it's only the poor that have gotten poorer!!!!! Same day, same venue, lekki. In the morning I saw the 2016 #LAMBORGHINI #Huracan and now only a few hours later I am seeing right in front of me the #latest #Ferrari 488 GTB. This car is so new it has a 2 year waiting list meaning that there is a long queue to get one! It costs almost $400,000 + another 70% ($280,000)to clear, bringing the total to about $680,000 x 323 for a dollar it's about N218,000,000.
While we are there reading and quoting the bible, these guys are living the life of the biblical Isaac who sowed in a land of famine and reaped a hundredfold. My question to you all now is; do I join other poor Nigerians and cry and bemoan Nigeria's woes, abuse our leaders, get angry at the presidents frequent trips, cry about the dollar rates or simply stop these guys when next I see them in traffic and ask them HOW DID YOU DO IT Cc @supercarsofnigeria @gidicars"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BET_u6TxL4K/?hl=en

How is a Huracan worth N150m?
Average factory price is about $200k. Let's assume tax, etc. gulp $50k. That is $250k x N320 = N80,000,000. That's assuming the owner does not have access to official exchange rate which is very unlikely. Where did the 100% price exaggeration come from?

Either way, it is still an expensive machine but needless exaggerating the price.
\
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by YelloweWest: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
That God did it for that Lamborghini owner plz do it for me
Hmm beware what you wish for!

Not all that gliters is gold
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by opineflu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Those cars are owned by APC members. And yet buhari says he is fight kwarupshian! angry
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Namdeenero(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
These are the kinda cars that even armed robbery fear to steal embarassed embarassed
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by dandoki: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Michaeluzomam:
Latest Ferrari And Lamborghini Worth Almost N400M Spotted In Lagos (photos)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-L3akdH44zSE/VxQVvcYAy3I/AAAAAAACZ1k/1eEX2a1eGFUlbm8p3t_VqXeJFSMkHK_tgCLcB/s1600/L.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZYewnPSBN8I/VxQV1stzNBI/AAAAAAACZ1o/15SpG0yW0U8sKXPrlyrCTFB3H8wyuTXJACLcB/s1600/LL2.jpg[/img]

According to Daddy Freeze who spotted them and took his time to take pictures, the white Lamborhhini Huracan (above) is the 2016 model and costs
N150m, while the latest Ferrari 488 GTB spotted this evening by him again costs almost $400,000 plus another 70percent ($280,000) to clear it which makes it approximately N218m when you multiple $680 by N323, the current dollar rate.
https://uzopedia./2016/04/18/latest-ferrari-and-lamborghini-worth-almost-n400m-spotted-in-lagos-photos/

daddyfreeze. [b] "In Nigeria it's not everyone that's having financial woes, it looks like it's only the poor that have gotten poorer!!!!! Same day, same venue, lekki. In the morning I saw the 2016 #LAMBORGHINI #Huracan and now only a few hours later I am seeing right in front of me the #latest #Ferrari 488 GTB. This car is so new it has a 2 year waiting list meaning that there is a long queue to get one! It costs almost $400,000 + another 70% ($280,000)to clear, bringing the total to about $680,000 x 323 for a dollar it's about N218,000,000.
While we are there reading and quoting the bible, these guys are living the life of the biblical Isaac who sowed in a land of famine and reaped a hundredfold. My question to you all now is; do I join other poor Nigerians and cry and bemoan Nigeria's woes, abuse our leaders, get angry at the presidents frequent trips, cry about the dollar rates or simply stop these guys when next I see them in traffic and ask them HOW DID YOU DO IT Cc @supercarsofnigeria @gidicars"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BET_u6TxL4K/?hl=en

I understand these cars are for sale. Oya, Dino new toys for you!!
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Phobia1: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Thank you freeze. som idiot youth witl jst sit nd expect buhari to kom giv dem 20000000 in a week instead of him travelin.
Gud question uv asked thr my dear oap. " do I join other
poor Nigerians and cry and bemoan
Nigeria's woes, abuse our leaders,
get angry at the presidents
frequent trips, cry about the dollar
rates or simply stop these guys
when next I see them in traffic and
ask them HOW DID YOU DO IT ".
They'll jst sit wit their daily, monthly or weekly mb nd b watchin dis dudes showin dem hw dey spent dia money wit pictures on instaG, Fb etc. BullCrap
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
If i see a Ferrari, i won't even notice it, Whether Toyota Camry or Bugatti, Car na Car, We go still reach our destination, When i make such money, I'ld never buy such cars.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by ideylaff: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dr Feeze likes attention stories Kai wetin

"The Huracan will fetch more than $200,000 in the U.S., but I expect it to be cheaper, albeit less exclusive than the McLaren 650S. Gallery Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4.
Prices. Pricing for the 488 GTB starts from $242,737 in the U.S., which accounts for a near $4,000 premium over the 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia."

Yes they are very expensive cars but not at the price Dr Freeze posted.

On a more serious moral note, if you buy cars like this in Nigeria for use in the current state of our roads you need to get your head checked

It's like throwing money into a bottomless pit.

Goodluck to whoever does
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Poverty na bastard!!!!
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by hornyman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Those cars are owned by APC members. And yet buhari says he is fight kwarupshian! angry

Shut up! How did you know? Did they inscribed APC on it, what's ur proof? Evidence next tym b4 u talk. This is never about politics yet we tagged politics to all available issues in this country, such a shame. Religion, race, politics are some of the vices that are tearing this country apart. Why are we all blinded by sentiments everywhere?
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by juman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stolen money.

Even some super civil servants can buy it.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
First time I saw myself on the Forbes list, I had to call my hommies and screamed I DON BLOW... Oh!!! Damn!!!! Wait it's a really long journey but let me tell you something come and join me and let's get this money....
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by hornyman(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Only in naija

Not only in Nigeria. This happens everywhere so long you have your money. Lambo and Ferrari is more in developed countries such as US, UK, Canada, Germany, France etc. But it becomes a crime when you drive it here? I don't blame u its because it not common in Nigerian society. I don't understand why some people always want to give Nigeria a bad colouration?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by naijaict: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by hornyman(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
juman:
Stolen money.

Even some super civil servants can buy it.

Stolen money or not all na legal tender. 99.9% of earnings gotten here in Nigeria are not clean money. You'd be surprise when Pastor self involve in stealing not just politicians or robbers oooo. God is watching all of us. Na when everybody dies on the day of judgement we shall know who is who. That day you will see plenty of big pastors people respect a lot goes into lake of fire ooo. Not by ur popularity or name oo, God is not bias like man, its by how clean ur heart is serving Him in truth and totality. But in the main time, let's get this money. And don't see Lambo as big deal its common in US, England, France, Germany etc. The problem is its not common here that's y everyone sees it as biggest deal.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
cool
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Mariojane(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Some people will now come and nd say "this is good news Nigeria will be great again"
you just said it
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by juman(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
hornyman:

Stolen money or not all na legal tender. 99.9% of earnings gotten here in Nigeria are not clean money. You'd be surprise when Pastor self involve in stealing not just politicians or robbers oooo. God is watching all of us. Na when everybody dies on the day of judgement we shall know who is who. That day you will see plenty of big pastors people respect a lot goes into lake of fire ooo. Not by ur popularity or name oo, God is not bias like man, its by how clean ur heart is serving Him in truth and totality. But in the main time, let's get this money. And don't see Lambo as big deal its common in US, England, France, Germany etc. The problem is its not common here that's y everyone sees it as biggest deal.

I agree with you.

This is a country where almost everybody has dirty backside.

Corruption destroyed nigeria.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Wizkoko(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
If you talk say money no dey this country, nah your pocket the money no dey.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by ideylaff: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dr Feeze likes attention stories Kai wetin

"The Huracan will fetch more than $200,000 in the U.S., but I expect it to be cheaper, albeit less exclusive than the McLaren 650S. Gallery Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4.
Prices. Pricing for the 488 GTB starts from $242,737 in the U.S., which accounts for a near $4,000 premium over the 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia."

Yes they are very expensive cars but not at the price Dr Freeze posted.

On a more serious moral note, if you buy cars like this in Nigeria for use in the current state of our roads you need to get your head checked

It's like throwing money into a bottomless pit in my own opinion

Goodluck to whoever does

Not worth celebrating if you ask me . Just puts paid to the saying "1 rich man in the middle of abject poverty is a poor man as well"

Yorubas say Olowo kan Ninu awon otoshi, otoshi noni oooo
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by prinsam30: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
BushDoctor123:
You remind me Of the garri crew that Almost set nairaland ablaze some years back. The mods are watching you. My hand no dey o.

D grin grin grin grin grin

if dem want the Gari come and take it
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by diva90: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lagos got people with bad ass money! This doesn't come as a surprise. Just one of the many Lamborghinis around cool
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
As car cost like this I know say na water go be him fuel oo.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Old man no dey drive this kain car for 9ja
D owner is at most 45 years

Choi 400million naira

Our money no get value again at all
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by bbbold4(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
shocked Nice ride and hardworking guy. If he choose to spend his cash like that mbok no vex for the guy. I pray God bless him, you and me...
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by sinistermind(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
if you follow @gidicars on IG you will understand that Nigerians are not poor and if na ritual, then naija idols knows what's up
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Expensive Rubbish!!!! sad

Only the ogwo egos can afford this.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari shud probe how that comes in 2 9ja, and send it back b4 another politician will b thinking of stealing state funds 2 buy it
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
The red Ferrari belongs to Debo
That guys that owns DV8

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by pipz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
twoondei:
That Lekki can make you do crazy things

Lekki 1 ... New Money ... grin

Baba God Bless our hustle.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by pipz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Krisan234:
If i see a Ferrari, i won't even notice it, Whether Toyota Camry or Bugatti, Car na Car, We go still reach our destination, When i make such money, I'ld never buy such cars.

Oga Ade! why u dey place this kind curse for your had naa...... who vex you like this !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) / Just Saw A Toyota Ferari In Lagos Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.