Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (63232 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Weststar Announces The Return Of FIAT To Nigeria, Makers Of Ferrari And Maserati / Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
olihilistic:
and so
Poverty can cause some kind statement in people's life o.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by otiigba1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
liar! this vehicles are not worth this much money, besides you can rent or buy them on higher purchase or even buy them on fairly used.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by IAmTobore(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
tammyboy1:
Whats 400m to politifians when one man alone can steal 200b Or when yahoo boys are making millions just in one catch, my advice is whatever you do,put in your best work...and for the ladies dont be like yemi alade dahs asking a guy to buy her ferrari wey her great grand papa dem nva see before sef.....
I beg no vex o. Who yemi alade tell say make e buy Ferrari for her?
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Bammzzie(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
easyfem:
Baba pick my call na
U don vex... grin
easyfem:
Baba pick my call na
U don vex...
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
IAmTobore:
I beg no vex o. Who yemi alade tell say make e buy Ferrari for her?
go listen to 'ferrari' by yemi alade
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Maski87: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Why arm robber no dey see this kind car
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by faizsanusi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
God go punish your generations look. u bloody scammer. which Mtn site be mtnpromo.com.ng. onyioshi. u come here come rub people of cards ba.. hungry Bastard.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by diegwu01: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ahh so it was Daddy freeze that was snapping me yesterday.. didn't know, i was just heading to NNPC depot to fill my car with Aviation Fuel,.. didn't know he was snapping the car.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by davidizuchukwu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
twoondei:
That Lekki can make you do crazy things

I swear down bro......ur right
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
I love Nigeria

We no dey carry last
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
YelloweWest:

Hmm beware what you wish for!

Not all that gliters is gold
100% true my broda

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by judondasylva(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by skinny204l(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Those cars are owned by APC members. And yet buhari says he is fight kwarupshian! angry

Sometimes, I just wonder if it's really God that bless some people with the kind of brain they carry in their skull, cos what comes our of their mouth shows how badly rotten their brain is. So instead of you to see the possibilities of you working hard and getting one for yourself, u re there blaming APC and Buhari... well you profile name says it all. Blockhead
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by miqos02(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
diegwu01:
Ahh so it was Daddy freeze that was snapping me yesterday.. didn't know, i was just heading to NNPC depot to fill my car with Aviation Fuel,.. didn't know he was snapping the car.
**** yinmu*****

aviation fuel ko, kerosene ni
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
tammyboy1:
Whats 400m to politifians when one man alone can steal 200b Or when yahoo boys are making millions just in one catch, my advice is whatever you do,put in your best work...and for the ladies dont be like yemi alade dahs asking a guy to buy her ferrari wey her great grand papa dem nva see before sef.....

I dey tell u bro. That Yemi Alade song vex me no be small especially d first time i hear am. She is further promoting the act of women depending and unreasonably demand things from men. Very stuppid song.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
SerialGist:

I dey tell u bro. That Yemi Alade song vex me no be small especially d first time i hear am. She is further promoting the act of women depending and unreasonably demand things from men. Very stuppid song.
lol funny enuf,girls are buying the idea real quick, met one guy today,he put the song on repeat for hours, well i was just *smh*
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by microbian(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na who they don help with the cars Make baba God sha answer my own prayers.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by microbian(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na who they don epp with the cars
Make baba God sha answer my own prayers.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by microbian(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na who they don "epp" with the cars
Make baba God sha answer my own prayers.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
SageTravels:
I will use that car for taxi in the nearest future

If i be fuel attendant Bro 500 per liter.
talk is cheap, (dream on a monkey mountain)
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by titosantana(m): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Respect! Mine is coming.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by hedonistic: 11:59am On May 23, 2016
amyrealsea:

Hahaha...exactly. i sha love good things.

Then work for good things! Set up a business, roll up your sleeves. Work!

Don't lie on your back, open your legs wide and expect good things to pour into your carnal orifice via penetrative benevolence.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by hedonistic: 12:03pm On May 23, 2016
Krisan234:
If i see a Ferrari, i won't even notice it, Whether Toyota Camry or Bugatti, Car na Car, We go still reach our destination, When i make such money, I'ld never buy such cars.

Make the money first come tell us how far, before you start budgeting for money that is in somebody else's account.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
hedonistic:

Make the money first come tell us how far, before you start budgeting for money that is in somebody else's account.
mumu na today u see am quote, slow life.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by goldedprince: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
When u guys start sounding like this, u make me scared of buying it. sad
I dont see anything wrong with one driving that. All fingers are not equal
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by goldedprince: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
If i see a Ferrari, i won't even notice it, Whether Toyota Camry or Bugatti, Car na Car, We go still reach our destination, When i make such money, I'ld never buy such cars.
Abobo park well and close mouth na.
Must u always talk nonsense
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by timilehin95(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
Many of dis cars are used as taxi in Dubai...
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Donwapz(m): 2:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Check out this tokunbo Ferrari La Ferrari for sale in Nigeria that cost more than half of the Ferrari's. This is popularly known as Ferrari F150. Its rare to find. You can only buy it on pre order. For people that are saying that Ferrari and Lamborghinin was spotted. We have rich kids in the country and they are making uis proud. How many of these machines does Mompha have?

The only thing I see here is to double my hustle so I can be able to acquire one. By God's grace, I will acquire one.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Kayharry(m): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) / Just Saw A Toyota Ferari In Lagos Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.