Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (45127 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Proffwhyhurry12:
.... You better speak on behalf of yourself before thunder blast you wretched being when you don't know they're using peanut to collect elephant from you
like Buhari like supporters undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by EdoBoy90(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Which 95% youth are with Saraki? I can see the reason why some Nigerian youths are unemployed because they are always paid to support looters. those who have killed the country. No youth is with this thief.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry we(youths of this country) are praying hard for you to overcome these storms, we believe and trust in you. may all the good work you have done vindicate you sir.
You speak for the youth of your village not my country.My country people want justice.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
greenify:

He is the reason workers are not paid in kwara

. ..

Selective prosecution!

Who is the reason workers are not paid in:
OSUN
IMO
ETC
Who is the reason why we don't have light across the nation?

Who is the reason why we sleep in fuel stations in search of fuel?

Who is the reason why inflation has risen to all time 2 digits high?

Who is the reason for massive suffering in the Land today?

Maybe all the causative factors have been jailed as we speak.

Maybe He is the only black sheep in the upper and lower house?

Please address all the listed in your ensuing response.

Lol. Naija I hail ooo.

Padi Padi govt.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by afonjay: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry we(youths of this country) are praying hard for you to overcome these storms, we believe and trust in you. may all the good work you have done vindicate you sir.
. It.sEems like u had parasite malarial u can only speak 4 urself. Is like u benefited all shch nonsense 4rm him. He should go n face trial
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by EdoBoy90(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
some Nigerian youths, when I read their posts,I keep on wondering if they are mentally okay. corruption should not be supported by any sane youth. some lack common sense. they don't know their right from left.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Toosure70: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Majority of the youths(95%) are solidly behind him
Wasted youth like you abi? so PDP finally destroyed your life. sorry o
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki the people's hero!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
we, na sufferness u destined? I pity u
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by rusher14: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

How many senators accompanied in solidarity today?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Yksoul(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
FOR WHERE? I AND MY YOUTH COMMUNITY DISSOCIATE FROM THIS COMMENT.WE ARE YOUTHS THAT WILL NOT SUPPORT OR ADVOCATE FOR CORRUPTION AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by defash8: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
I will support the move to remove Saraki only if:

1. This will end corruption in the country
2. this end fuel scarcity
3. this will end epileptic power
4. this will boost our economy
5. this will put food on the table of every Nigerians
6. this will make NASS change for the better
7. this will stop the Fulani from killing
8. this will stop pipeline vandalization
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by agboolagunju: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

God forbid praying for him! If his handiwork is to determine his fate, he will die! Societe Generale emptied its strong room in Saraki (father and son)'s pocket, lives were lost, years of labour unrewarded. If you support him, will you ask that the fate that befell those people befall you
Please stop this charade of shame.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Chikpat(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Qualify the referred youths to remove ambiguity as... "foolish youths"... i.e. you the foolish youths of this country....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by flakydee(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Majority of the youths(95%) are solidly behind him
What's ur rationale for that statistics? Pls speak for ur tummy alone not majority of youths. Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by prophetfire: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
mention the good works.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by jollymizzle(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:
Lol you again.I have concluded you are being paid because I don't see why you have not put one and one together and see this isn't going to end well for your boss.if not you would have advised him to put his house,legacy in order
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Ronpet777(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
It is well...If he is truly innocent,may he prevail.But if he is guilty of all d allegations against him,may he PAY dearly IJN! BTW!I am just few days old as NL member.Some just pls hint me on how to comment very fast.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
jollymizzle:

Lol you again.I have concluded you are being paid because I don't see why you have not put one and one together and see this isn't going to end well for your boss.if not you would have advised him to put his house,legacy in order
continue to dream on dear.That was how you peole called wike the caretaker Governor and got victory at the useless tribunal and appeal courts only to be disgraced at the supreme court.The same scenario will play out again
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Coolgent(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bukola @ CCT with how many lieyers & Sinators?
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by oyedeley2ky: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Talk for your self ode
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by shankie: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

pls which good work as he done dat is speaking for him,
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by bolesco: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
awon oponu mteww
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
All of a sudden, all these igbo touts have turned to "youths of this country".

Dyu think this is Biafra?
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by DonnyT: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

So you encouraging corruption?. See the leaders of tomorrow. Shame on you and your role model
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by kilonso001(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who made you the representative of the youths?

TANTUMERGO007:
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by pepigeorge(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

I think you should speak for yourself......we the youth of Nigeria didn't elect u to be our spokesman.....we don't support corrupt people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Banter1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
which youths of this country? speak for yourself please.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by tayo4ng(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
. crazy youths, thank God am not youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.