Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? (1374 Views)

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
As crazy as it sounds, some men are jealous of their own babies. Everybody knows a new baby requires constant care and attention for a while.
My question is, who is really making you jealous: your wife, for been so close to your baby? Or your baby for coming between you and your wife?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by osesology(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wait, I dey come
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Dayshow: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Me too, wait i dey come.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Dayshow: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Me too, wait i dey come. Poster above wait for me na u i dey folo ooo.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by youngaz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Eeehhmmmm (clears throat) is anyone ave a baby here....it iz a thread dat iz wanting ur attention ooo b coming nd b saw.......

Lala hope say u iz nt born pikin yetgrin
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ayam coming tongue
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by osesology(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dayshow:
Me too, wait i dey come. Poster above wait for me na u i dey folo ooo.
Abeg no follow me oo, stay answer the qwueshion.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
youngaz:
Eeehhmmmm (clears throat) is anyone ave a baby here....it iz a thread dat iz wanting ur attention ooo b coming nd b saw.......

Lala hope say u iz nt born pikin yetgrin

Answer for the future...even if you don't have one now
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by EastanPower(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:
As crazy as it sounds, some men are jealous of their own babies. Everybody knows a new baby requires constant care and attention for a while.
My question is, who is really making you jealous: your wife, for been so close to your baby? Or your baby for coming between you and your wife?

Dear Layla,

These your questions these days sha.

True, men get jealous sometimes because it is difficult to discover that your wife doesn't really have time for you anymore.

Once a woman has a baby themn all her life revolves around the baby. This in itself is not bad but it is good to try and strike a balance as much as possible.

Even when you approach her at night she will tell you that she is very tired that she needs to rest meanwhile once the baby cries out meauu, meauu, the same woman that just told you how tired she is will get up and begin to attend to the baby and the man is watching and wondering, "Is this not the woman that just told me that she is so tired that the whole world is falling on her? Where did the strength suddenly come from?" wink wink

The worst part is that they deny you sucking booby which you used to enjoy before baby came, they say it is for baby not for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Layla, please talk to me. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
EastanPower:

Dear Layla,

True, men get jealous sometimes because it is difficult to discover that your wife doesn't really have time for you anymore.

Once a woman has a baby themn all her life revolves around the baby. This in itself is not bad but it is good to try and strike a balance as much as possible.

Even when you approach her at night she will tell you that she is very tired that she needs to rest meanwhile once the baby cries out meauu, meauu, the same woman that just told you how tired she is will get up and begin to attend to the baby and the man is watching and wondering, "Is this not the woman that just told me that she is so tired that the whole world is falling on her? Where did the strength suddenly come from?" wink wink

The worst part is that they deny you sucking booby which you used to enjoy before baby came, they say it is for baby not for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Layla, please talk to me. grin

Lmao! The meauu, meauu part really got me laughing hard.Is that how babies cry?
Are you married? Because i can see you can relate well with the topic.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by EastanPower(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Lmao! The meauu, meauu part really got me laughing hard.Is that how babies cry?
Are you married? Because i can see you can relate well with the topic.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by aameyah(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Really? Just hearing this ooo....
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
aameyah:
Really? Just hearing this ooo....

Lol, happy new year my sista
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by MARKone(m): 1:16am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Who wouldn't be jealous...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Mayflowa(m): 4:36am On Apr 19, 2016
EastanPower:

Dear Layla,

Layla, please talk to me. grin grin

Really? I thought men are the one rejecting boobsy at that stage. Funny enough, Western people initiate ANR during breastfeeding. That is a whole new level of relationships. Google it
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2016
MARKone:

Who wouldn't be jealous...

Lmao...see them
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by EastanPower(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

Really? I thought men are the one rejecting boobsy at that stage. Funny enough, Western people initiate ANR during breastfeeding. That is a whole new level of relationships. Google it

What is ANR?

(1) (Reply)

See The Large Insect I Killed Last Night.... Is It Tarantula? / My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Brother-in-law Beating Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.