Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Voice Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Nigeria (2070 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Voice Nigeria by missetuk: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who is watching the voice nigeria.been following the last two episodes..I think it's going very well so far..except for the judges and their over reactions.
Re: The Voice Nigeria by missetuk: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wait ooo. Are you people trying to tell me I watch it alone angry
Re: The Voice Nigeria by 1wolex85: 8:28pm On May 07, 2016
I watch
Re: The Voice Nigeria by missetuk: 7:22am On May 11, 2016
Yippee!!!finally one person watches..what are your thoughts so far
Re: The Voice Nigeria by BelovedN(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2016
I just started watching... Watched the blind auditions. It really is going to give project fame a run for its money. The contestants are also very good. It's going to be a tough competition.
I saw Chike from Project fame.... Mehn, the guy killed his song.... He gave me goosebumps.
Joe blue also, from Nigerian Idol. Anyway, I'm rooting for those two.

2 Likes

Re: The Voice Nigeria by missetuk: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
They are at the battle stage.it's getting really intense
Re: The Voice Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
BelovedN:
I just started watching... Watched the blind auditions. It really is going to give project fame a run for its money. The contestants are also very good. It's going to be a tough competition.
I saw Chike from Project fame.... Mehn, the guy killed his song.... He gave me goosebumps.
Joe blue also, from Nigerian Idol. Anyway, I'm rooting for those two.

Lets just say that those two are the main voices of the
show...I love them tooo
Re: The Voice Nigeria by warriorprincess: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
are u guys telling me that I'm the only one noticing Cornel

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria by Pinkieblue(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
What channel and time can I watch it
Re: The Voice Nigeria by franceswasky: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
am watchn it too, making over sense, lov chike , those DNA twins killed dat Justin biebers song,

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Free Download Link For English Dubbed GOLDEN TIMES Anime / Latest 2020 Movies / Is I Go Dye A Star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.