Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) (1267 Views)

Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. / have you seen this in Nigeria before / Photo : You Have Not Seen This Creative Before But You Are Seeing It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
I was just browsing the internet on Friday when a certain google ad caught my attention, it's a solar charger on olx. I clicked the ad and decide to arrange a meeting with the seller and guess what? I was stunned, the item was really slim and way lighter than I anticipated and on top of that it charges my phones just as normal NEPA grin would.

I just felt I just put this up because of the guys thinking of going to charge at police stations and erm the girls who are being victimized by neighbors because they wan charge phones.

Just search for "Solar Charger" on OLX and you will see this charger.

Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Doughboysss: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
curiositymaster:
I was just browsing the internet on Friday when a certain google ad caught my attention, it's a solar charger on olx. I clicked the ad and decide to arrange a meeting with the seller and guess what? I was stunned, the item was really slim and way lighter than I anticipated and on top of that it charges my phones just as normal NEPA grin would.
I just felt I just put this up because of the guys thinking of going to charge at police stations and erm the girls who are being victimized by neighbors because they wan charge phones.
Just search for "Solar Charger" on OLX and you will see this charger.

Cool. How much ?

Do you still have to charge the device with nepa light like those fake power banks or does it use solar direct to charge d phone?
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by hisgrace090: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Impossible!!
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by RobinHez(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
hisgrace090:
Impossible!!
y?
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Doughboysss:

Cool. How much ?

Do you still have to charge the device with nepa light like those fake power banks or does it use solar direct to charge d phone?

I got mine for 7000 (though the guy listed it for 7500)
This one na solar direct oo. it doesn't use battery like those fake solar power banks, you just charge directly in Sunlight.
If you don't look at the cost, it's worth giving a try because mine charges my blackberry full within 1.30hr.
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2016
hisgrace090:
Impossible!!

Maka why grin

You need to try this to know it is possible in this naija
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2016
I think the chinese I've began investing in Nigeria and this is one of their new technologies brought to naija wink
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Doughboysss: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
curiositymaster:

This one na solar direct oo. it doesn't use battery like those fake solar power banks, you just charge directly in Sunlight.
If you don't look at the cost, it's worth giving a try because mine charges my blackberry full within 1.30hr.

Where did you buy it. I need it asap.
Thanks
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Doughboysss:

Where did you buy it. I need it asap.
Thanks

Call the guy @08022427884
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by bcardastro: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
curiositymaster:

pls explain that word "solar direct" is it that you put both the phone and the stuffbin the sun or you first charge it in the sun before charging your phone ?? undecided
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
bcardastro:
pls explain that word "solar direct" is it that you put both the phone and the stuffbin the sun or you first charge it in the sun before charging your phone ?? undecided
so

let me help,
from what I understand, solar pannel consists of solar cell connected together. the solar cell is a kind of semiconductor (silicon), it accepts photons from sunlight n convert to electricity directly (dc) inside of it.
so solar pannel doesn't store charge, you can only use it in the presence high intensity light (sun).
so as the sun shines ur phone get charged, and without the sun it won't charge. it's good to have it.

hope that was helpful
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yemmyteespeed007:
so

let me help,
from what I understand, solar pannel consists of solar cell connected together. the solar cell is a kind of semiconductor (silicon), it accepts photons from sunlight n convert to electricity directly (dc) inside of it.
so solar pannel doesn't store charge, you can only use it in the presence high intensity light (sun).
so as the sun shines ur phone get charged, and without the sun it won't charge. it's good to have it.

hope that was helpful

Thanks for that yemmy, just exactly what I had in mind.
Re: Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) by bcardastro: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yemmyteespeed007:
so

let me help,

hope that was helpful
so so what u r saying is I put my phone n the solar charger under the hot sun if my cord isn't long enough?

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge Your Smartphone With A Burning Fire / Volkswagen Passat 1999 Gear / Hubble Telescope Captures Footage Of Dying Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.