Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

have you seen this in Nigeria before - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / have you seen this in Nigeria before (1325 Views)

Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. / Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) / Photo : You Have Not Seen This Creative Before But You Are Seeing It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

have you seen this in Nigeria before by aragon4realz(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2016
from my long years staying in Nigeria I have never seen a sky diver not for once in this country be it Lagos, portharcourt, Abuja,does it means they don't exist in Nigeria? pls share your views on this

1 Share

Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by cosby02(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Dont try this in Nigeria... We have many long walking trees, you may hang on one and die.
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by aragon4realz(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
cosby02:
Dont try this in Nigeria... We have many long walking trees, you may hang on one and die.
lol...the U.S has long and tall walking building too
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by cosby02(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2016
aragon4realz:

lol...the U.S has long and tall walking building too
They cant probably walk as fast as Nigeria trees.
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by aragon4realz(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2016
cosby02:
They cant probably walk as fast as Nigeria trees.
haha... so those ones the learn work where Nigerian tree dey?
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by cosby02(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
aragon4realz:

haha... so those ones the learn work where Nigerian tree dey?
True
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by ouigy99(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
By the time you go jump and try deploying you made in China parachute in Nigeria, you go discover say na agege bread nylon them patch patch use do the parachute.... You are on your own

3 Likes

Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by BoboFashion(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Na dis level Naija still dey learn sef

Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by aragon4realz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
BoboFashion:
Na dis level Naija still dey learn sef
this one na happy potter levels oh
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by aragon4realz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
ouigy99:
By the time you go jump and try deploying you made in China parachute in Nigeria, you go discover say na agege bread nylon them patch patch use do the parachute.... You are on your own
chai why is it you don't believe in your country...#buymadeinnaija goods oh
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by Kxngstein(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
ouigy99:

grin grin grin
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by iykekelvins(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
aragon4realz:

chai why is it you don't believe in your country...#buymadeinnaija goods oh
Lol, abi na cheesy Good day boss, please I'd like you to check my signature and consider him.

Voting starts tomorrow sir, permission to mention you tomorrow. Please, would be happy if your posts are up to 300
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by aragon4realz(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, abi na cheesy Good day boss, please I'd like you to check my signature and consider him.

Voting starts tomorrow sir, permission to mention you tomorrow. Please, would be happy if your posts are up to 300
I don hear.so how much way you go pay make we boost you,....just kidding
Re: have you seen this in Nigeria before by iykekelvins(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2016
aragon4realz:

I don hear.so how much way you go pay make we boost you,....just kidding
Thanks boss, e dey start today.

I go mention you, good morning

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Make A 14000mah Powerbank That Can Charge Your Smartphones & Ipad 6x / Oyo State Science And Technology Summit (OYSTS) / 12 Amazing African Inventions That Created The Civilized World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.