Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,738 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State (21623 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Ada9103(f): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2016
ghost08:

I don't get it. Aren't guys suppose to be finer

grin
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by franklingud(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Repping mbaitoli forever. We Rock. Mbaitoli has the most handsome guys you can ever see.
yeah! quote me. Ianicky come and see my bro oo!
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by vchykp(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2016
MrEmkaul:
Let's call a spade a spade!!

UNA TWO NO FINE! angry

I think say nah only me notice am

1 Like

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by iykemoney90(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Cyndy...I see you
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Lahotte:
ehn
i like that girl for the small pics were you just upload. How i go take see am?
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by scobaba: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:
IMO, the centre stage of Ngwori in the Land of the Rising Sun!

We have a great penchant for fun, tourism and good time!

No wonder our hospitality is second to none!

you are correct...hotel, hotel hotel, fair fine girls everywhere.

no manufacturing or any production industry....sadly!

and we say we can produce anything if given biafra.
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by tombeh(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2016
[b]For your available spaced warehouse at a good situated site ''Badagary Express by Alakija B/stop'' Contact: 08037788019/08185118025 or 07059700273[/b]
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by adellam16(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
AlexReports:
The city of Owerri was brought to a standstill over the weekend as the 2016 Edition of Mr and Miss Imo State Pageant took centre stage at a very colourful even‎t.

Several high profile Imolites and students put up appearance at the coronation and award night that recorded impressive turnout.

Amgbaobi Jahdi who represent Mr Mbaitoli emerged Mr Imo State Nigeria 2016 while Okonkwo Jecinta who represented Miss Oru West was crowned Miss Imo State Nigeria 2016.

Popular pageant producer and CEO Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja, Hon. Ejiro Okphiwo ‎ and United Nation youth Ambassador and Manager Miss United Nation pageant, Amb Utchay Odims were part of the high profile judges.

Other winners of the night ‎for female category were; Miss Nwangele - Chris Events Model of the year 2016 , Miss Orlu - Miss Imo State Queen Nigeria Culture, Miss Owerri Municipal - Outstanding Imo State Queen 2016, Miss Onuimo - Miss Imo State Queen Nigeria Top Model and Miss Ikeduru - Miss Imo State Queen Nigeria Tourism.

While the other winner at the male category were
Mr Ikeduru - Chris Events Model of the year 2016‎,
Mr Obowo - Mr Imo State King Nigeria Culture,‎ Mr Owerri West - Outstanding Imo Man 2016‎, Mr Ngor Okpala - Mr Imo State King Nigeria Top Model, Mr Nkwerre - Mr Imo State King Nigeria Tourism‎ and Mr Mbaitoli - Mr Imo State Nigeria King‎.

‎The project director, Mr Chris expressed gratitude for all the sponsors of the event and assured that his company will make sure the winners impact on the welfare of the imolites and students. He further thanked all the guests, personalities and indegenes that stormed the event. 
This attention seeker and his mumu pageants done start again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Said Nigerian Men Dont Have Swag? / Nadia Buari's Birthday Outfit: Hot Or Not? / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.