Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 (51883 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS] / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by David4best(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2016
This is why I am proud of my culture i.e Esan culture. I can marry a prostitute or whorable/naughty woman. She will be seriously ill with an incurable sickness if she commits adultery except if she quickly confess & do d normal traditional sacrify, she will eventually die.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by notoriousbabe: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Ashawo bastard
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by notoriousbabe: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
freecocoa:
and you were a witness to this? Or hear say as usual?
I sawed it too. I am there the day it happens
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by john650(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
No wonder the man quietly walked away.

If it is the other way round now, heaven no go hear word!
The likes of linda ikeji would have been preaching women's right.

What men go tru sha!
God dey!!!

When you marry a beautiful woman like that and you don't have a lot of money, you'll never have peace in your home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by HomeOfMe(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Goldrushnigeria:

Source:
http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/04/gist-actress-mide-funmi-martins-allegedly-slept-with-husbands-best-friend-in-south-africa/

See related thread. Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband"
https://www.nairaland.com/2192252/mide-funmi-martins-dog-style-keepMide
This woman started putting me off the day I met her for the first time. She was in the company of ireti osayemi,yomi fash lanso and the rest;they came to shoot a movie scene in my eatery. She began to give me attitude when I told them I would not put on the generator that could power my A/Cs for them-even though they came with their own small generator,it could only power fans for them since I allowed them to use the place for free;but instead of made or whatever she's called to be matured about it like the others did,she started giving me attitude like she's all that. To even express herself in a simple Nigerian English,she couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Praktikals(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2016
tagbovu:

so if u be action man n not a wife beater come get urs now

My neighbour weh marry N'Delta woman deh chop slap at the slightest provok grin.
I no fit, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by coolplanet: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

I kilode100, would be ashamed to be associated with that man. The thought of him trying to hug her in public is rubbing me the wrong way.

What a ugly looking something and he wants a hug in public.
Abeggi!!

For crying out loud,the man is the husband to the lady.After all the good she attain from the guy to be famous and lives for years with kids,it is now that he cant hug the woman in public.I guess you are not married yet.I work in a big company and most of the ladies at their 40s are not married.the reason is because they wasted their time selecting.If that is your position,please repent before you get to your 40s.

6 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by octopusfreaky(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

I kilode100, would be ashamed to be associated with that man. The thought of him trying to hug her in public is rubbing me the wrong way.

Abeggi!!
Desist from this act,,dont call anyone ugly and STFUareuGod,,i do that before and ave stopped..

5 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by eDeity: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2016
angels09:
lindaikeji? not yet!

. Then keep having headache for someone who dont give a damn about ur existence!

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by eDeity: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2016
coolplanet:

For crying out loud,the man is the husband to the lady.After all the good she attain from the guy to be famous and lives for years with kids,it is now that he cant hug the woman in public.I guess you are not married yet.I work in a big company and most of the ladies at their 40s are not married.the reason is because they wasted their time selecting.If that is your position,please repent before you get to your 40s.
My Dear waste not your strength upon a fool for he will never value thou but upon the wise thou shall get ye sanctification for thou work...eDeity3:4
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by glossy6(f): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2016
walexzee11:
Mide Martins has always been ashame of her husband which I find hard to figure out why, an incident happened on a set of movie which her husband was a director. As a couple, her husband made a move to hug her from behind off the set, she flared up badly using derogatory word against her husband in public glare which is quite bad.

Subsequent behaviours from her has not been encouraging, hers is the reason I always admit that most women are ungrateful!!!

I take all her allegations against her husband as mere drama cos she's good in acting up.

Did her husband marry her or she married her husband? The answer will give reasons for the issues raised.

But wait ooh. Who is she and who she help?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by bleckzy(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2016
who e concern? undecidedwho e concern?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by bookface: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Abeggi!!

Hey you low life scum, why don't you put up your picture and let others judge your looks?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by juman(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Why her husband wants to destroy her?

The iseyin man should behave well and be a man.
Should be a loving husband and father.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2016
The man should increase his libido too to match up his wifey's own. End of story

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
fckmn24seg:
Who is mide funmi martins? We in France don't know her.
U must not know her in France.
Go to SA or come back to 9ja, u go know her.tongue
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by otunbateekay(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
bookface:

Hey you low life scum, why don't you put up your picture and let others judge your looks?

. Guy, forget it. She won't. people calling others ugly are worgly. I want her to disappoint us by putting up her picture for us to see..
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
not your problem what I do on her twitter page or lib.
eDeity:
. Then keep having headache for someone who dont give a damn about ur existence!
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where that girl when been dey argue with me say women no be shewe by default
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by DrTims(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:
This one that looks like eleran(meatseller) deserves to be cheated on..

The man looks like an houseboy.
. [color=#990000][/color]nobody deserve to be cheated on. Was she blind when she decided to marry the man neh. Smh.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Don't their culture have what my people call IBEGU? She would have confessed her self if it is true or just an alligation.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Sayelabola(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
walexzee11:
Mide Martins has always been ashame of her husband which I find hard to figure out why, an incident happened on a set of movie which her husband was a director. As a couple, her husband made a move to hug her from behind off the set, she flared up badly using derogatory word against her husband in public glare which is quite bad.

Subsequent behaviours from her has not been encouraging, hers is the reason I always admit that most women are ungrateful!!!

I take all her allegations against her husband as mere drama cos she's good in acting up.

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by eDeity: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
angels09:
not your problem what I do on her twitter page or lib.
Laziness or joblessness?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by DrTims(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=IAMMRTWHYTE post=44840779]Don't their culture have what my people call IBEGU? She would have confessed her self if it is true or just an alligation. U were know. I like the culture jare. I thank God I am from olamaboro sha. IBEGU for catch her sharply. What nonsense, women of nowadays. Not loyal at all
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Sayelabola(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
axortedbabe:
Still don't know her
She is the daughter of a late Yoruba movie actress...Funmi Martins.
You may need to Google to know more about her.
Bless you
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Hamatrony(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
okonja:

It's obviously obvious she's gonna be a n.y.m.p.h. lipsrsealed..guy man just run jejeli embarassed

Guy abeg, wetin b n.y.m.p.h angry
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
tdayof:
See story sef... poor journalism..
So you can't mention his name again??

He his d owner of kakawa properties ltd. Hmmm mide naa nypho no wonder she likes doggy grin
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Bimpe29: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kai! Suspicion is prejudicial.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by SirShymexx: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sukkot

Yoloba women and sleeping around are like bread and butter. When they're not getting dycked down by their hubby's friends, they're out there taking their friend's hubby lol.

Come get ya women, big bredrin lol.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by sukkot: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:
Sukkot

Yoloba women and sleeping around are like bread and butter. When they're not getting dycked down by their hubby's friends, they're out there taking their friend's hubby lol.

Come get ya women, big bredrin lol.
lol not my women mate. my women are israelites from the tribe of yehudah grin
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by SirShymexx: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
sukkot:
lol not my women mate. my women are israelites from the tribe of yehudah grin

Looooool

I'm sure you know that is how ya owanbe aunts get down. They are all over Souf doing that ish lol.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by sukkot: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looooool

I'm sure you know that is how ya owanbe aunts get down. They are all over Souf doing that ish lol.
dunno chief. my aunts are from the tribe of judah living righteously and modestly like they posed to cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.