Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death (51876 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Timiskhid(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Lagos State Police Over Tagbo’s Death.

This week’s headlines has been clouded with reports of the death of one Tagbo Umeike, who according to reports died because of the level alcohol flowing in his bloodstream.

The controversy of his death is the unclear circumstances and the kind of influential people surrounding it – it all started when on Monday night Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma took to social media to call out singer, Davido over his death which made it quite messy.

The singer and his crew denied any involvement in Tagbo’s death and a recent update is that which was shared exclusively by LIB.

It’s been gathered that the new Commissioner of Police in Lagos State, Imohimi Edgar invited Caroline and Davido to his office last night.

According to LIB, during the closed door meeting, Davido was able to provide CCTV footage from Shisha Room (The lounge in Lekki where they both partied earlier in the night) to prove that he left the club a long time before Tagbo and the deceased wasn’t in his car as claimed by Caroline.

LIB reached out to Caroline for further comment on Tagbo’s demise this morning and she declined to speak on it saying its now a family issue and she won’t be making any more comments with Tagbo’s family signing off on it.

In her words:

‘I don’t have anything to share with you because I’m not the only one in this picture, there are family members involved, so I can’t just start sharing things with you without the approval of the family members, if there’s an approval, I’ll let you know’ she said.
She also didn’t reveal any burial plans for late Tagbo.

source: http://trendsvibes.com/2017/10/05/davido-caroline-danjuma-invited-lagos-state-police-tagbos-death/

1 Like

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by jchioma: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
All these na formalities. Nothing will happen. Anyway RIP Tagbo.

21 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by judedave181: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Famous people are always invited by police, but poor people are being arrested.

537 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by rodrirodri(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Getting serious....
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by hungryboy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
judedave181:
bros calm down first nah,
which poor man go gree accept police invitation , carry himself go station, still bail himself comot?
Police no go ask rich man for bail bond because him sabi him rights, all their power and oppression na for poor man body dem dey show am

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
cry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by zulex880: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is a brainless dirty looking kunu drinker

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by NairalandCS(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
judedave181:

True Yarn.

47 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Jetleeee: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
zulex880:

But you dey always drink the kunu if him remain for you nah

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by emeijeh(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
zulex880:
You guys are always quick to insult your president, just because this is a faceless forum

Oya collect!

Your Fada!

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by sotfpaul(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
so Davido vindicated himself

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by veekid(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
This Davido don too dey get casefile with Dem police o, I just hope e won't affect him in future
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by masada: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
hope dey no go politics wit d d whole scenario

coz we all no all na formalities
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by ekems2017(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Let the war begin. But police n.a. wah o! If n.a. me you go arrest me. But since n.a. Davido n.a. invitation you give am. God dey
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Ayo4251(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Even if was Davido that committed the murder, he will still win the case in the court..,, Power of 30 billion in the acc grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by H2omaster: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
You didn't know it's family issue before screaming foul at first err undecided

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rich man wahala.
E no concern me wey never get 30 billion for the account
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by cloud9usher: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Its so good to be a celebrity, especially in Nigeria. You can get away with a lot of things and you are treated with preference even at heinous suspected offences.

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
judedave181:
the law is made for the Rich to use but the law is made for the poor to obey.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by SmartyPants(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
If the guy drank himself to death then why is it an issue who was or wasn't with him.at any time that night?

Its entirely inconsequential, since being around a person drinking to death is mot an offence.

And neither is it a legal requirement that you must wait with a person you dropped off at the hospital...

Nothing story

RIP to the dead

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Wisedove(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
I have nothing to say after all
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by oshe11: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
SmartyPants:
If the guy drank himself to death then why is it an issue who was or wasn't with him.at any time that night?

Its entirely inconsequential, since being around a person drinking to death is mot an offence.

And neither is it a legal requirement that you must wait with a person you dropped off at the hospital...

Nothing story

RIP to the dead
As in ehn....

If I even go "clean my eyelashes" with my guys, we dey even dey laff the one dat gets drunk n even give am more booze if he wishes.....

SO IF WE LATER PATH WAYS AFTER TAKING HIM HOME, NA WE KILL AM

ABI DEM POISON THE DRINK FÀ

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Pells: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari why you let Davido murder person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
hungryboy:
bros calm down first nah,
which poor man go gree accept police invitation , carry himself go station, still bail himself comot?
Police no go ask rich man for bail bond because him sabi him rights, all their power and oppression na for poor man body dem dey show am
The law is made for the Rich to use and the law is made for the poor to obey.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
I knew DAVIDO was innocent

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by tayorh(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rip Tagbo
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
True talk
judedave181:
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by DePartfinder: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
TAGBO meaning "weed seller" what a name!
No disrespect to the dead o
Rip

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by basty: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
The guy looked frail and sick

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke / Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) / Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.