Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia (15615 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ / EFCC Arraigns Tompolo, Akpobolokemi’s Brothers In Absentia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by Oildichotomy(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
This government is gradually turning to a joke if it was not already sef
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by LordOracle(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Score line: FG 2_1 Tompolo. Referee: Nigerias. Fans: APC, PDP, MILITANTS...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Buhari is turning the judiciary into a laughing stock.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by afanide: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Is he not in Nigeria? Why's he invincible?
Government about to get into a fight with another Government.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by sammhi(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2016
For sale : IPhone 6 original with complete pack from France. Cost 120k .if interested call 0816-7751764
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by Phonefanatic: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Sijo01:
The earlier Tompolo comes out from hiding the better for him.

So you actually think he is hiding? The Government know where he is but they won't just go and pick him while tension is high
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by edupedia: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
PassingShot:
Kudos to EFCC.

Nowhere to hide for Tompolo.

I bet you he is not enjoying his fugitive life. And guess what, fugitives eventually get caught.
grin grin grin grin

....patience my brother, patience....when they catch am laik common armed robber in chain and bullet wound for leg sll dis yeye praise singers go change tune...and na him brada go judas am sef!...nonsense!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by yamfula: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
Did you know ??

Titanic was shot with a toy boat in a swimming pool ?

Matrix (Bullet dodging scene) was shot in a room with 24 cameras?

Furious 5 HIGH speed chases were all done on a static car with moving background

My point ?? All na film trick

Buhari's government is the only recognized government , any tompolo is just a film trick to make the film sweeter to watch

Tompolo wouldn't dare show his face

and soon as he's arrested , it's bye bye home
Did you also know that if there has been a very fake government ever in Nigeria after independence, it is this Buhari's government? Buhari will never learn because of his daftness and dumbest brain he is carrying. I see this Buhari causing more hardship for Nigerians because he is not ready to learn. I can categorically tell Nigerians that the core zombies will never arrest Tompolo. They will just dance just as they are doing until the four year term will go. But if they do, if they succeed in arresting Tompolo or even sell any of his properties,, then, this government will cry and regret for doing that. What ever way it may go, I want Buhari to try the stuff he is made of. Let him try his Islam and Fulani stuff if he is better than the ND militant. Am sure and convinced that the militants will put a very good fight. They have done it during the late president in which amnesty was offered. The militants have never loss any battle. I pray Buhari should try them. I thought Tompolo's properties have been declared for auction sales. Useless government ever.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by owumzy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Powerful how?

refiner:
undecided.....dis guy is powerful sha!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by blackpanda: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
even Buhari is afraid of tompolo grin

Yea thats why tompolo is on the run
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by ShySteady(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Soon, Tompolo will be thrown to prison in absentia... Hahahahahaha... Pa Bubu and film tricks in the era of change to chains.
We are watching. The sweet thing is that Jonathan come, Jonathan go; Buhari come, Buhari go - Nigeria remains.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by Wealthyonos(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
coldsummer:

No it's not. Its the law

And who made the law? Or did the law make itself?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by Wealthyonos(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
ShySteady:
Soon, Tompolo will be thrown to prison in absentia... Hahahahahaha... Pa Bubu and film tricks in the era of change to chains.
We are watching. The sweet thing is that Jonathan come, Jonathan go; Buhari come, Buhari go - Nigeria remains.

Lol
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by Aawizdom(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
even Buhari is afraid of tompolo grin
joker
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by moyakz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
ShySteady:
dnt tell me u've nt heard that bubu will soon introduce online-jailing,bro??
lol
what a funny administration we've got!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by bobbyuwas(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:
i can bet it with any1 that buhari cannot do anything to tompolo.tompolo is wiser than buhari's cabinet put together.ordinary fulani men,you are yet to call to order,itz a niger-delta militant u r looking for??shiorr!
i think the best thing is for mr president to work with tompplo knowing that with him the pipeline are secure just little act of the Niger delta boys naija is having total blackout pls mr president embrace peace biko
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by moyakz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
bobbyuwas:
i think the best thing is for mr president to work with tompplo knowing that with him the pipeline are secure just little act of the Niger delta boys naija is having total blackout pls mr president embrace peace biko
does he(buhari the tourist) even stay in 9ja to knw the plights of his people and suggested solutions?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by nelcliff(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
LordOracle:
Score line: FG 2_1 Tompolo.
Referee: Nigerias.
Fans: APC, PDP, MILITANTS...

Where did you get your scoreline from, when the match is yet to complete.....

Tom nor be sherikambia guy o.... Before they brought their APC change.... Tompolo don dey change for creek from one form to another. nor be today he start ooo....
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by ozoemenaca: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
He is in the country Buhari and his DSS should go and arrest him. Yeye people
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by cana882(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
yamfula:
Did you also know that if there has been a very fake government ever in Nigeria after independence, it is this Buhari's government? Buhari will never learn because of his daftness and dumbest brain he is carrying. I see this Buhari causing more hardship for Nigerians because he is not ready to learn. I can categorically tell Nigerians that the core zombies will never arrest Tompolo. They will just dance just as they are doing until the four year term will go. But if they do, if they succeed in arresting Tompolo or even sell any of his properties,, then, this government will cry and regret for doing that. What ever way it may go, I want Buhari to try the stuff he is made of. Let him try his Islam and Fulani stuff if he is better than the ND militant. Am sure and convinced that the militants will put a very good fight. They have done it during the late president in which amnesty was offered. The militants have never loss any battle. I pray Buhari should try them. I thought Tompolo's properties have been declared for auction sales. Useless government ever.
I don't know where you reside but we in ph don't want any war. Tompolo better surrender and reduce this tension so peace can reign. Millitants that JTF chased out of rivers state as a whole when they were newly motivated not to talk of now they never want to die but to eat blood money in the name of niger-delta right. *spits angry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by yamfula: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
cana882:
I don't know where you reside but we in ph don't want any war. Tompolo better surrender and reduce this tension so peace can reign. Millitants that JTF chased out of rivers state as a whole when they were newly motivated not to talk of now they never want to die but to eat blood money in the name of niger-delta right. *spits angry
Damn. Too elementary
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by CosmicJames(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
which kind joke be this? Somebody answer me abeg. So Tompolo will now be imprison in absentia? Why can't FG with all its powers produce this Tompolo self?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by CosmicJames(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Buhari is turning the judiciary into a laughing stock.
You are very correct. This is #Tompologate and Buhari is afraid to open it
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by CosmicJames(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
nelcliff:

Where did you get your scoreline from, when the match is yet to complete.....

Tom nor be sherikambia guy o.... Before they brought their APC change.... Tompolo don dey change for creek from one form to another. nor be today he start ooo....
Lol....You no go kill person with laff.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by CosmicJames(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
edupedia:

....patience my brother, patience....when they catch am laik common armed robber in chain and bullet wound for leg sll dis yeye praise singers go change tune...and na him brada go judas am sef!...nonsense!
You think this is #Dasukigate? Abeg park well
Re: EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia by OlivetBen(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
odikimi:
Magu and illegality. Trial absentia is alien to our judicial system. This is purely judicial rascality
Tell me the one that is indegeneous. All of them are alien to us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB To Buhari: Your Planned Visit To Ebonyi Will Be Resisted / Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.