Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Travel To Visa Free Country That Link To Canada And America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Visa Free Country That Link To Canada And America (1407 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Visa Free Country That Link To Canada And America by oualitex: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2009
you can go to visa free country with nigeria international passport and get link to usa or canada .just make sure u disvirgin ur passport b4 u travel for
more enquires call shola 07027748705,08036586789
Re: Travel To Visa Free Country That Link To Canada And America by philip0906(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
na real wa o.every where in the travel section on nairaland,"agents" stir u at the face and make it look as if it is easy 2 go 2 these countries.I wonder y we still have embasies around.Anyway,I don't blame anyone cos it is the country that has made every nigerian smart(agents) and also foolish(victims).PATHETIC sad
Re: Travel To Visa Free Country That Link To Canada And America by olalegend: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ Philip0906 Thanks for your post these people just talk about Bahamas Canada as if it is just like going from Lagos to Ibadan i wonder why people will still fall this guys,
Re: Travel To Visa Free Country That Link To Canada And America by travellord: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2009
it is no crime for some1 to offer to help some1else travel. if he/she knows how. people get scammed everyday and its best we try to help those seeking such info.
lest they fall into the hands of our "renowned" scammers.

"I'M Not" an agent and wont promise to get documents for you.
But i can show/teach you how to get visas to some select countries WITHOUT ENTERING THE EMBASSY.
TAKE NOTE, you will do it all by yourself.
just give me a call
travellord@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa / Mfa Certified Copies Of Waec 4 Skooling Abroad / Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.