Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa (1407 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 1:19am On Jan 21, 2011
Hello guys, I ve made payments for a US Visit Visa and Plan on going to the US soon, I work in a good org and also got ma mom supporting wit her statement of acc too cos she wants me to go visit her sista who has been there for bout 4years, Her sista is a citizen, I ve never travelled out of the country before and I really dont want to b disappointed by those consulars, i really need ur help on these guys to build ma confidence and knw wat documents to go with to prove ma claim dat I ll b coming back to Naija, Looking to spend only 8days maximum cos ma leave is for 12days

Kindly Contribute peeps, I need ur help
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2011
pls guys, dont jst read, Drop a line

Thanks
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2011
If you look on their website, you'll find all the answers there.
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2011
when you get there, try defend urself and
let momma defend herself as well,
Go wit your own statement

SHALOM
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2011
Thanks for ur advice guys but I need someone who could help me wit likely questions I may b asked by d Consular, I ll b going alone cos ma mum is actually scared of heights, She works in a good place too and has a good acc statement dats Y I m goin wit hers, Likely questions pls, Thanks!
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2011
Oh i now understand you guy
Look, you tell them you want to go and
visit your aunty (shebi ur momma sis is ur aunty?)
Your age determines if you need go with your mum's
statement or not.

SHALOM
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
I am 23 going on 24, planning on going wit both statements, hers and mine, been workin for bout a year now and got a lil abve 400 in ma own personal acc dats Y I plan on going wit both, ll it b sensibleThanks for ur reply bro
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
Nothing is impossible bro, som pple will say
cos u r single u might not be given a chance.

Since you are working and you still live with your
momma, then use both statement. you might be
asked what is the relationship btw you and the person
you wants to visit, your type of work matters as well
it should have strong tie to 9ja (means you wil be able to come back)

SHALOM
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by omega25red(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
poster

like siena said look on the website to find out all that you need to bring and when you go for your interview just be yourself and answer truthfully nothing will happen. They will give you what you want no problem.
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Thanks for ur responses people, Really do appreciate, I m sure gonna b very truthful @ d embassy, Bu anyone who can help me shld pls drop a line, Thanks Thanks, Hope I get more likely questions dat ll b asked mk I fire dem wella, Thanks
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by omega25red(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
cophild:

Thanks for your responses people, Really do appreciate, I m sure gonna b very truthful @ d embassy, Bu anyone who can help me shld pls drop a line, Thanks Thanks, Hope I get more likely questions dat ll b asked mk I fire dem wella, Thanks
regarding questions you get, there are standard questions and sometimes you may not be asked those standard questions. as long as you got your documentation and they belong to you, have no fear. they will ask why you are going how long you plan to stay who you are staying with, questions about your document could be your school document or job document you never know just go and do your thing
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2011
@Omega, Thanks for ur contribution, Much Appreciated
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by Ndu2000: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
Cophild, There is no big deal about it. Get a letter of introduction from your employer. What is required is only a six month bank statement. Get also an invitation letter from your aunt. Complete your DV-160 form very Well. The info you supply therein will determine the other requirement you should have. Be sure you are 100% sincere, 'cause if you miss it now those info will be kept for for future questioning, you will also be asked why you were refused the first time. You do not require a travelling experience to be granted a US visa. Goodluck.
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2011
thanks Ndu, Ma spirit is getting high as my interview date draws closer!
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by rapheal2k9: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2011
@ cophild, how was your interview? Share your experience here with us.
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by cophild: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
my bro/sis, Not gone 4 d interview yet o, D appointment I got was for d 2nd week of April, But not to worry yh, I ll sure come here to share my success story, Cheers
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by sssob: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
hi gurl saw ur post , @ ALL and poster , am also about to apply but i need to know the process, do i pay for visiting visa first before filling the ds160 form online , and den securing an interview date , please put me tru

@ all, i was invited by an american friend, who insisted i come over this year, willing to sponsor, what are my chances?ave not traveled outside africa before though ave bin to Ghana on my old pp, my new pp is blank, i work for the govt and have reasonable savings
Re: Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa by anfanio: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
", Plan on going to the US soon, I work in a good org and also got ma mom supporting wit her statement of acc too cos she wants me to go visit her sista who has been there for bout 4years, Her sista is a citizen, , "

cophild,
Are you going because your mom wants you to visit her sister or you are going because your aunt invited you?

(1) (Reply)

Mfa Certified Copies Of Waec 4 Skooling Abroad / Neco Certificate 2008 Nov/dec For Travelling Purpose / Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.