Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (64816 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
wizkid i know davido i know .so who is linda ...if i lay my hands on her ..eeh

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by alobright17(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Baroba:
No time for Lin Lin or Wiz, but that picture right there is what's wrong with this country, and people are laughing..

Reason why poor man will never get justice in this Country..

poor man should then stop looking for trouble and running to the police to complain
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Temysteve(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin grin...he's really being questioned indeed..aunty Linda just wasted her time typing long epistle...she just gave wizkid a stronger connection with the police.Naija police is everybody's friend. grin .
i swear linda just gave him more fame ni jare, the police sef will be happy say he pose a selfie with starboy wizzy...
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by goldbim(f): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

Should we as Nigerians not be concerned that our policemen don't care about a threat to beat up someone
ofcourse we should but when a police commissioner sees it as a photo shoot session what do we dowe'l get it right someday..my post was written out of sarcasm tho.other people who quoted me wrongly can refer to this response also..do have a pleasant evening. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by siegfried99(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aunty smelling pun.nana. Who would u call now grin

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by rafcrown(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
That Uniform should have no pockets.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by popcykaylah(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
When person puna dey stink too much ..it could affect the brains too. . cheesy
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
"Linda is so poor that all she has is money" a quote for the wise undecided[/b][/i][/size][/color][/quote]

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
"Linda is so poor that all she has is money" a quote for the wise

undecided[/b][/i][/size][/color][/quote]
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by yhemini: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
amokeme:
cheesy
I'm sure she will genderlise this picture again,
"the commissioner of police didn't do anything because I'm a women" cheesy cheesy

Lmao grin grin
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
The evil Linda won't be happy with this at all.

First she reported Wizkid to the police with the intention of getting him into trouble. When she sensed nothing was really happening, she came out with her dumb reason for reporting to police and painting the story with violence against women so as to gain support. She went further in her mad and evil story telling us how Wizkid would have lost his endorsement if we were in another country.

Her real intention is for wizkid to lose some of his endorsement. That is why she keeps doing everything possible to gain attention on this issue, yet she pretends and claims to wish him well. She is hoping some women in high places will come out to support her but she ain't getting money of that cos every intelligent person can sensee what her real intentions are. I know she won't stop trying to get him to lose his endorsement but it won't work.

I am expecting her to come up with another crappy story. She thinks she can buy everybody with stupid 10 and 20k give away. Only jobless and wretched goats go on her blog begging her for money like pigs.

Please guys be careful not marry a cunning woman like Linda and young ladies use your brain and don't emulate her evil and pretentious ways.

I can see Linda and her evil clique plotting their next move... But them must fail and fall yakata like jumia sales...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Rotimi47: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
The police officer is even holding wizkid by the side, so as to take a perfect picture. Linda don see O!
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by SweetieConstie(f): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
LMAO! grin

Aunty Linda would be regretting her action by now...

Where are those supporters of Linda Ikeji now??

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by jollymizzle(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

Should we as Nigerians not be concerned that our policemen don't care about a threat to beat up someone
Hain seriously? undecided what did u expect? That they should lock him up? For what? Even in the US that many pple talk about without having set a foot there,the highest reprimand wizkid will get out of this case is a restraining order.And may I ask the last time you heard such a thing in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Ginaz(f): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oya wizkid and Linda ikeji fight...........

**rings bell for round 3*** grin
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by ehix89(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Booyakasha:
Linda ikeji is single old lady

Linda ikeji writes about other people's personal life unfairly

Linda ikeji destroys homes and relationships with her blog

Linda ikeji is a liar, she pretends to support woman right when all her mates are with their husbands

Linda ikeji is fake, she buys fake stuff or flaunt her ONLY achievement (her mansion) and post them online to feel good about herself when in reality she does not have any man who will love her for who she is but to gold dig her

Linda ikeji is poor spiritually, she hates God, she does not talk about anything Godly, she might be illuminati bro?

Linda ikeji has a smelly (insert word here)

Linda ikeji is 89% lesbian (she never gives or empower boys/men/children monetarily on her blog she only talks feminist every time and gives money to same sex)

Linda ikeji is Opinionated

Linda ikeji hates nairaľand and it's users she does not want us at nairaland to grow

Linda ikeji is always bitter she fears she won't have a child

Linda ikeji is in a secret cult

PLEASE GIRLS DON'T BE LIKE LINDA IKEJI

grin grin
Your hate for Linda Ikeji is Legendary grin

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
prinsam30:
Humility is the father of Invention

When CyLinda ikeja went to the police to report we didn't see any pictures of her and the commissioner.

am I missing something here?
And seriously how would she look if she did that? i know you would all insult her the more, this is kinda expected, wizkid took a pic with the commissioner; big deal, it's not a crime for an artist to request a pic taken with anyone in authority now or is it?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:
was expecting him in handcuffs but e d smile n even post d pic.. Smelly puna lost the battle!!

Baba nla on Repeat!

you expected to see wizkid take a picture of himself in hand cuffs and post it on his instagram page, guy listen to yourself na, does that make any sense at all to you.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by cegno(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mekwen:
Thank you for teaching them o,just wonder how some people think.
nairaland is populated mostly by young inexperienced lads. I'm wondering what their reaction will be if someone close to them is threatened tomorrow. I'm not sure any responsible man would want his daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, or even their mothers to be molested on account of their being female. Wiskid in all honesty cannot challenge any man the age and status of Linda Ikeji. Let's try to be responsible
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by samsam2019: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Olobo rirun aka smelly poocee, you see your life for public now?

When Baba Nla is around any smelly poocee will disappear

Did you see the police take pictures with her? because her poocee too smell

Olobo rirun gringrin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by kenex4ever(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
sheedy407:
As d commissioner don snap with Super Star Wizkid,na #Godwin

His children will take this picture to school tomorrow to show their friends.

Linda just wasted her time Dou.
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html?m=1
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by rawgame(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
I used to think that this Linda is matured but wizkid has proven me wrong.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by anonimi: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
goldbim:
ofcourse we should but when a police commissioner sees it as a photo shoot session what do we dowe'l get it right someday..my post was written out of sarcasm tho.other people who quoted me wrongly can refer to this response also..do have a pleasant evening. smiley

Thanks for the clarification.
How do you think we will get it right someday?
What can we do to take us there?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

Don't waste your breath. Nigerians too mumu i swear.

What were you expecting the commissioner to do like your evil Aunty? To lock him up? You can take the case up if you are not satisfied. Just hope the give away you get would be enough for transportation.

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by saltoftheearth: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
After reading her latest post here http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html. I have come to some conclusions.
you have an overbloated ego Linda. And you just can't help but fan your embers of pride with all these letters. we have read. You are the great and kind heart/ forgiving Linda who pardoned wizkid. We haf hear u. You said you did not want to proceed with the case. What case? You have lost so much goodwill and love from many who have now seen through your facade.

Peace Miss Linda.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Deepfreezer(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ajo nwanyi Linda ikeji. tufiakwa. bad woman Linda ikeji tufiakwa
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
99% of the comments here are supporting wizkid and insulting Linda Ikeji, it speaks volume of the way the youths reason, it also means most of you were secretly expecting wizkid to win by the end, the commissioner did an innocent thing tho if he knew what was really on ground and the details of how far the issue has gone, he probably won't agree to that picture as he just made it look more he took sides with wizkid.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by kenex4ever(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin grin...he's really being questioned indeed..aunty Linda just wasted her time typing long epistle...she just gave wizkid a stronger connection with the police.Naija police is everybody's friend. grin .
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html?m=1
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by shonasleek(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
raumdeuter:
Who next would Linda report to now? Would she report to? Maybe she should report Wizkid to militants now

Maybe BOKO HARAM will help out, 9ja delta millitants got no time to wast jare!
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
grandstar:

If him like , make ee no go! Threats and insults are simply wrong and people with weak character may begin to bully her simply because her because their icon encouraged them!
Too late. They have already started bullying her and will continue. Maybe she will carry all of them to police. Funny. She didn't play this smart at all. This pic just made it worse and DTS why wizkid took it and posted it.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Reading how all the ladies here are insulting Linda and all the guys calling smelly P.... it's quite interesting tho..... smhead in the end, expecting some intelligent comments on this but i just remembered i am still i Nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by godwinkessi: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:
grin grin LOL

Aunty Linda wizkid has gone and come back alive !

For ur mind u don send am to life imprisonment for threating ur life abi grin

..and the Police Commissioner be like ........oga wizkid, Ema binu ooo, aty linda say make we call u, OK pls don't threaten her again , thanks for finding time to come.its a pleasure meeting u grin grin.

See what Linda wasted her money on.
Hahahhahaha Linda grow up JOR ,

I love Yoruba language, very sweet and funny, I always laugh to the jokes without even knowing the meaning, pls what is "Egbon"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.