Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound (51837 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound by handie(m): 12:52am On Apr 22, 2016
MissGdope:

then move to argentina. who's holding you? undecided
For this comment, I'll give u my vote. You shouldn't have advised him to move to Argentina. There's Sudan, Congo, Zimbabwe, Palestine (Gaza strip) or Syria
Re: Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound by Neverquit(f): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2016
If he had taken the video to show the parents as evidence (some parents sabi get denial), then delete immediately, that would have been better. It would have also taken care of the kids going somewhere else to continue. But no, he took the video and posted it online. That's a really sick thing to do.

Mayflowa:

But character is ingrained. If he stopped them, are you sure they won't go to a safer place. Distributing hover is illegal and insult to us all
Re: Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound by Mayflowa(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2016
Neverquit:
If he had taken the video to show the parents as evidence (some parents sabi get denial), then delete immediately, that would have been better. It would have also taken care of the kids going somewhere else to continue. But no, he took the video and posted it online. That's a really sick thing to do.

Yeah. Very true. The guy is sick to post it over online. your dp made me smile
Re: Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound by kemijohnson(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.