Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile (93358 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by ladyinred: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2016
So much bile and hatred for one person (Linda). Linda is a Blogger, her job is basically celebrity news and gossip. Eventually she'll write something that they would rather not want any body to know- she's just doing her job.
I've never met Linda but I know she's a philanthropist... I've read her story and I believe it. She's a very successful rich single woman and that's too much for some of you to swallow, so you try to make yourselves feel better by degrading and slut-shaming her. Some of you writing "smelly p**sy" are dirtier than pigs...broke and dirty all at once. It's a shame that young women who should be inspired by the hustle and success story of this woman are the ones spewing the most bile. Jealousy e no good o! If you want to be successful rejoice and be happy about the success of another and yours will surely come with hard work and dedication.
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by mukhcech(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Eeya. Linda handled the case with so much maturity and showed Wizkid how much of a child he is. She didn't reply his vane outburst word for word, she handled him like a big sister would handle a petulant younger brother. You've shown Wizkid a lesson, you've shown him to grow up, you've shown him to be mature. Linda is an example for Nigerian ladies to follow, especially when handling masochist Nigerian men.

Good one Linda.
In a sane society or otherwise. Linda can be wizkid mother. Ponder on that.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by jollymizzle(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Amberon11:
You're a kid if you supported wizkid on this.
So anybody wey support madam linda be wetin? Ancestor?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Wizkoko(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2016
I was busy hailing Wizkid yesterday. But little did I know, when I was hailing him, he was begging for forgiveness. The way he posted that picture on instagram made it look as if he defeated her; that was why she had to let the world know about what really happened. Anyway, it was good for him to humble himself - it's better to be a coward for a minute then to be dead forever.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by mercenary: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2016
yommen:

Her job is to write shit about people but expect people to just sidon look. No be so?
what is the sh!t abt Linda exposing Wizkid's fake lifestyle?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by JuanDeDios: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2016
repogirl:
the fear of police is the beginning of sense. grin

But talk true Linda, those insults still dey pain you. grin

Some of you women never cease to amaze me.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by JuanDeDios: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Dojupyo:
Maturity isn't by age.. A fool at forty or even twenty six is a fool forever as the saying goes. Auntie Linda and Boy Wizkid are kids.. By the time they handle things without involving the public, I would rate them high..

But who my rate epp grin? Abi who their beef epp?
How exactly did Linda go wrong in this?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by jimmy101231(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2016
who Linda picture don help
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Eunetmoi(f): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Ain't a supporter of either party, but Linda's wealth keeps accumulating as a result of dis ish. #BusinessSavvyLady #LoosingNothing #NigeriansLoveAmebo #They'ldAlwaysGo4HerBlog kiss
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by smart0074life: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Wetin come concern u nau?
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by MenaNathsBlog(f): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
HURRY NOW!! ADD ON BBM [url]PIN.BBM.COM/58BF14EF [/url]

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by frisky2good(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Fresh punny no fit epp, na stinking one (according to Wizzy) wan epp?

magmack:

Abeg ask am oooo.
Who her P**$$$y don epp sef?
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2016
mercenary:
Okay na... Nice script

Wizkid should get used to Aunty Linda writing stuffs, for God sake that's her job.

I expected Wizkid to do a song instead of insulting her on IG

(I know after reading this one Wizkid will be like "Una see am? She don start again oh"wink

I couldnt agree more.

A better way would have been to release a single dedicated to taking swabs at Linda. It would have been much more powerful and a fitting response to LInda.

For all intents and purposes, it was Linda who drew first blood. Wizkid was only responding although rather immaturely.

If he had done the song, we go still dey rock the song now and everybody will know its Linda he is talking about. For that Linda would have had no response.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
repogirl:
the fear of police is the beginning of sense. grin

But talk true Linda, those insults still dey pain you. grin

Very much like if you are the one receiving those insults. grin
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by IhateInjustice(f): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Nollynwa1:
This Old kid can be very childish and funny! Quickly uploaded a pic with the commissioner and was feeling like a boss, tryn 2 mek Linda a looser..Aunty Linda could not keep quiet and she unfolded the truth.. wia r dem wizkid fans praizn/worshipn him? Gud 2 c d beef end shia.

Exactly! Now they are calling her immature for trying to clear the air about what happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by sukkot: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Some pums can stink up the whole house and fvck up ventilation. grin

Hmmm. Met a few that stink a little bit, but with dem ones, you just need to let ya face touch the sky like Lupe or let her ride like Ciara. But I think I've met two ridiculously putrid ones. One was in colly and the other one was a few years ago. And the craziest thing is that, the one from a few years ago'ss very nice - cute face, big arse tiddays, and massive batty. Fam, I swear I would've kicked her out but cos she came all the way from Notts Uni, I had to leave her in my yard and I just went to sleep at my boy's. I didn't come back the next day till she was about to leave. grin I haven't called her since then. grin grin grin
lolzzzzz yeah the hazards of being a man. occupational hazard. aaahh welll we shall soldier on and carry our cross like men as we battle putrid pum in the course of our journey through manhood. linda ikeji owes every man in nigeria an apology * sigh * undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Laryne(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Abeg Linda get out! your own is too much!...GO AND MARRY!
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by lekposh(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
napa:
This frustrated woman Is just a nit-wit. What exactly is her problem? The tone of herbarticle shows that she still want lots of drama. Mumu somebody
You for talk the English of "mumu somebody" join nah grin
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by princesaam(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Wizkid wait. Just in case say matter change or table turn... Se na so ur ego go carry you enter jail.
How come be say that time of 2baba, we no dey hear matter like this self.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by aalangel(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Jarizod:
for not agreeing to take pics.. Shattap dia wink

You don't have any right to complete my sentence, because you don't even know the angle I'm coming from. That makes your statement foolish!!! Who's talking about one stupid picture??
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
aalangel:

You don't have any right to complete my sentence, because you don't even know the angle I'm coming from. That makes your statement foolish!!! Who's talking about one stupid picture??
ok..Mrs lady with the wise statement, what angle are u coming from tongue
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
and you want me to explain that? If you dont have a common sense as to why she did that then i'm sorry i cant help you
i can now clearly see that u are a senseless human being lipsrsealed (no offense)

She said that it is all over buh her actions says otherwise
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Pokerface1(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2016
prettysolid:
She no dey tire? Ah ah Aunty abeg leave matter make im rest. Who has trouble ever helped.. she wants us to know she had the last laugh

Ok Let's vote..... Like if u still think Wizkid won this beef and share if you think Linda did
Obviously linda lost grin
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Sammyblaq(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Amala parakwa igwe ha. We go hear beef... after we go hear reconciliation. O ihe abiara¿
Op tell the both say dem don lose one fan for east.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
notouradmin:
Buhari is working

all celeb fighting during change administration quickly reconcile(don jazzy olamide etc) unlike past administration (wande and mo hit star)

in other news when accessing nairaland this always show up why seun

Go buy data ni...
Abi u no hold
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
There are alot of poverty stricken people (including wretched girls on this thread) who are obviously pained with linda's wealth. Just thank your lucky stars that this is not
US or australia where the likes of wizkid will be forced to linger on the street as a crack head after the law system must have crashed his music career. Animal kingdom dwellers.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
There are alot of poverty stricken people (including wretched girls on this thread) who are obviously pained with linda's wealth. Just thank your lucky stars that this is not
US or australia where the likes of wizkid will be forced to linger on the street as a crack head after the law system must have crashed his music career. Animal kingdom dwellers.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by rhozaay(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
she didn't address the "stinking P" part...why?
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by mbatuku1: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2016
The only stupid thing she did was to make peace and not money.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Sunseeker: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
WIZKID IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW.[b][/b] Linda showed Mercy !!

What he said about her was BAADD !! Money has made him to be a woman abuser and arrogant!
If dey cuss his sister or mother like dat would he like it ??

SHE WAS DOING HER JOB, AND HE HAD NO SELF CONTROL AND WENT TOO FAR !
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2016
grin
Pokerface1:

Obviously linda lost grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by uchennaq(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2016
[size=20pt]#NOSTINKINGSHIT [/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.