Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) (66281 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by nurez305(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kenya nd uganda sodom of africa,oneday I hope to use a nuclear bomb to destroy both country like sodom nd gomorah,country of hoes who dem epp
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
I love this woman.
I wish every disgruntled female official in Nigeria like Diezani can do this.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Lasveg(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Greenback:

Thanks man. Abeg vote for Refiner for miss nairaland 2016.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oche211:

the arrow must be fired by a committee of witches nd wizards 4 it to be effective.
Gbam!
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by banmee(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
I wish women in Nigeria can get angry in this manner.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Okechux(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nothing is in d body of lady except the value you place on it. So irritating. See her pot belly

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
I like this woman. She's hot grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sigh. Why's it always the ugly ones? Now I'll have nightmares after seeing this. sad

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by gbeymey(f): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
I was actually picturing a more beautiful woman. Damn!! Waris this...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Pangea: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
The kind of demon going round in east africa nowadays?
Enh?
Make the thing no enter 9ja o!

This is someone's husband and mother o!
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
A lot of people are going about criticizing Stella Nyanzi of Uganda for articulating her grief in the best way she thought she could. I guess eventually most of us miss the point and rather silently observe when another folk is frustrated, humiliated, scorned and deprived. But we are quick to judge and render criticism when they go mad in rage out of deprivation and lack of a listening ear. I think ultimately she is a great activist nudity or no nudity!!! And no one deserves to be Ill treated for their race or gender.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by lozanni(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
What will be the next crazy news out of Uganda and Kenya? They are two of a kind and share common boundaries with each other.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
na so uganda women dey do...If u get em mad...na stripping even infront of ur frienz..body madness women
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Opoki(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
That's not a good sight to behold.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dont know why i am a fan of big boobs with thick mipples kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
somebody's mum. chineke!
lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by henrygale(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Madness!
A disgrace!
Sorry for her kids and oda family members.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2016
gbeymey:
I was actually picturing a more beautiful woman. Damn!! Waris this...
Olympus has fallen cheesy
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 19, 2016
ORDINARY EVICTION..., that will be addressed shortly.

Becos LADIES need consistent and permanent taming.

THE Age of a WOMAN has nothing to do with her BRAIN.

MEN Age into wisdom.
LADIES brains never grow, they just swell up

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Solozzo(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2016
The director is so cruel. S/He had been cursed for life. Maltreating a colleague and abuse of power. Hope the university admin deals with this wicked director!!
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2016
so many crazy acts from people these days.
meanwhile over 300 people died and over 2500 people injured in Ecuador today due a devastating 7.8 magnitude earthquake.
What do we say about that.
let cherish every moment we spend and not waste it in engaging in crazy stupid acts.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by excomarow(m): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by zonax(m): 2:30am On Apr 19, 2016
sukkot:
aint nobody tryna see you nak-ed woman. put your clothes back on
Tel her we don't need that sh*t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Ishilove: 3:18am On Apr 19, 2016
contactmorak:
NA WA

WATCH THE UNEDITED VIDEO SHOWING HER KITTY-KAT, CLICK HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/ugandan-female-lecturer-strips-unclad.html
What is our business with a married, mother of two's vagina?

You proudly give us a link to come see a mother's private parts because you want traffic to your copy and paste blog. You should hang your head in shame. I just lost every iota of respect I had for your blog (I know you don't care, but let it ring in your head that you post things mindlessly without regard for moral propriety)

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by bisi16(m): 3:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Black pple and wahala. How did this 1 become a lecturer biko?! Striping and using "f" word in public.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Jabioro: 4:01am On Apr 19, 2016
l no see wetin I want see and according to OP...no kitty_katty displayed.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by samx4real(m): 4:02am On Apr 19, 2016
jkendy:
If as a woman she's not ashamed of going to totally nude all in the name of protesting, I see no justification hiding her uncladness.

Bros she knows wat she is doing oh....

For this hash economy na him one cow go take her job.... na lie, e no happen. I support her action.

She actually got her job back that same day if u watch d real video.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Ahasuerus2(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Women can be that desperate.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Akosbaba(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2016
4wrd9ja:
how did she became a phd holder?
say what?
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by redcliff: 6:14am On Apr 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:
how is getting nekkid gonna solve anything? its only gonna make a laughing stock out of her...
Just. Watch. It would solve everyhlthing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Perfectly Choose Subjects For SSCE / WAEC Exam / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.