Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business (939 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / The Dullest Stylus Pen Is more reliable Than The Sharpest Brain / Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business by jloe: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hi Nairalanders.I have an online business but whenever I post pictures of my goods online ,its never as Sharp as I see some other sellers.when you go online, you see make up artist,beadmakers,photography,different vendors with very very sharp catchy pictures. I use an Infinix phone. Pls house, what phone can I use or whatever to give me quality and sharpest pictures.your advice is appreciated
Re: Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business by Gloryboy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Try xiaomi phones, you will surely thank me later, their cameras are very bad (I mean very very good)
Re: Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business by annacheem: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
check out tecno camon c8

1 Like

Re: Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business by osenbarak: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
check out boom j8
Re: Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business by Orator2383: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
If you have the money go for iphone or S7 better still Camon C8 is ok too
Re: Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business by jloe: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Thanks all, pls what about Sony xperia z3? Somebody talked about it
Re: Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business by SIRJOENATOR: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
I don't know why every one is praising c8 camera when my injoo max2 plus camera is far better than c8 of a friend of mine

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With Airtel's Customer Care / Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card / See What Happened To This Man While Using His Samsung Note7. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.