Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport (18347 Views)

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note / Blackout At Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport As Airlines Use Torchlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

whatever tongue

Draw close..... I want to tell you something.......

Kpaaaahhhhhh

Lands a brain-resetting slap on her face.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2016
motobid:

ahh ahh!! bros easy now. I just collected a forgotten wrist watch for a friend yesterday at Abuja Airport. I saw so many items there that are properly documented and kept in the office. Please let us be positive about ourselves.
God bless Nigeria and her citizens

point of correction, I'm a miss as u can see and we're talking about a phone here not a wristwatch
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by DAVECENA(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2016
na wa o....in this age?I hope we can equally learn from this.
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Martins301:

Draw close..... I want to tell you something.......

Kpaaaahhhhhh

Lands a brain-resetting slap on her face.

Patroitic Nigerian just because I don't subscribe to your view, you're resorting to violence, such a shame tongue
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by GodblessNig247(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

was she part of Airport security? You that is talking, can you do it Abeg I nor get strength for all this one this morning

I think she was a staff of the airport. She was a cleaner if I guessed right
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Patroitic Nigerian just because I don't subscribe to your view, you're resorting to violence, such a shame tongue

So one wasn't enof
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
madam I t k., someone who is good, is good! Dats it. Well I pray u lose something and some good spirited nigerian would return it back to you, so this your mentality will get dumped

when it happens I'll believe it, now kindly fvck off my mentions. Thank you wink
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Anowax(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2016
kaeforum:

Number of bad Nigerians is 99 percent , am on the only 1 percent thats good. cool
Going by the population of 180 million pple, one percent of that number is 1.8 million pple. So bro we're quite many in that 1 percent cool
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Martins301:

So one wasn't enof

do well to vote Lan.icky for Miss Nairaland 2016, she's beautiful, intelligent and has got all it takes www.nairaland.com/lanicky

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by gidjah(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Was expecting the IG to be in the pics,just see the simple police security doing the returning!if na naija,na the IG go show for the pics
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

do well to vote Lan.icky for Miss Nairaland 2016, she's beautiful, intelligent and has got all it takes www.nairaland.com/lanicky

How will that put money in my account

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by menacetosociety: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
kaeforum:

Number of bad Nigerians is 99 percent , am on the only 1 percent thats good. cool
U are probably right about the 99% but the other one i doubt
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:
can never happen in naija AIRPORT with the kind of security hooligans officers there undecided

Big time hooligans! So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by notoriousbabe: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2016
So fokn what?We do dat too in Naija. Have they forgotten the story of the female cleaner at the airport some years ago or so?so kini big deal?
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Sammyblaq(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Just like I returned a Samsung Galaxy and blackberry that dropped off to the owner.

unu Kelenu'm
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by theimmortals(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Suigeneris93 I beg to disagree

A lot of good spirited Nigerians have in one way or the other shown good patriotism and love for neighbor by returning forgotten items

Need I remind you of the nigerian woman who returned a large sum of money forgotten at an airport.

What's was her reward?
Just bee nuts

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Ekowise(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Wyttcat:
I thought a Nigerian returned some money not long ago, no? The money is even worth more than the iPhone.
You are right. Besides he can't use the iPhone because of the level of security embedded there in.
I LOVE NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by baysol: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:
can never happen in naija AIRPORT with the kind of security hooligans officers there undecided

Why una no dey proud of the good deeds of your fellow contri men and women. No be for airport a woman say loads of dollars and returned it to the owner and many other good people that did similar tins. If you be crook does that make every Nigerian a crook? Abeg find better tin talk and if you have none make you keep quiet or go sleep. We have people that are better than that in Naija that will make you proud like they are your blood brothers and sisters. I don't know self who carry, this low self esteem and not seeing any good in fellow Naijas, give our people them. so much so many in government position go prefer to sell their contri cheap to foreighners who no give a damn about we, we in the first place. This change and corruption elimination is wetin we they all clamour for for Naija.
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by baysol: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2016
ehinmowo:
the beggerly airport security we have cnt be tha magnanimous

Why una no dey proud of the good deeds of your fellow contri men and women. No be for airport a woman say loads of dollars and returned it to the owner and many other good people that did similar tins. If you be crook does that make every Nigerian a crook? Abeg find better tin talk and if you have none make you keep quiet or go sleep. We have people that are better than that in Naija that will make you proud like they are your blood brothers and sisters. I don't know self who carry, this low self esteem and not seeing any good in fellow Naijas, give our people them. so much so many in government position go prefer to sell their contri cheap to foreighners who no give a damn about we, we in the first place. This change and corruption elimination is wetin we they all clamour for for Naija.
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by j1mmy: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2016
if that was an IGBO diplomat it would have been drugs
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Kennedymac:
sometimes this can never happen in nigeria omo if ur phone don lost be say e don lost
my phone fell 4rm my purse early diz month & d guy was kind enough 2 tell me where 2 meet him & get it
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Kennedymac(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
my phone fell 4rm my purse early diz month & d guy was kind enough 2 tell me where 2 meet him & get it
it all depends on people ooo the guy get church mind sha
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Adeyeancah(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
madam I t k., someone who is good, is good! Dats it. Well I pray u lose something and some good spirited nigerian would return it back to you, so this your mentality will get dumped
Madam, it shows you as a person cannot return any goods/items,no doubt!
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Kennedymac:
it all depends on people ooo the guy get church mind sha
I tell yuu
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Suigeneris93 I beg to disagree

A lot of good spirited Nigerians have in one way or the other shown good patriotism and love for neighbor by returning forgotten items

Need I remind you of the nigerian woman who returned a large sum of money forgotten at an airport.
Don't mind him,you know one cannot talk beyond his brain......it shows d level of his brain capacity and it has displayed where he belongs....agba o kan ogbon
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
SageTravels:

I concur

No matter how bad we are in Nigeria We are still good at what the white guy did
Not a white guy
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by alaskido(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Those Nigerian Airport Security men wey dey request for money and recharge card come see this kind Iphone 6. Them go move am sharply. But if na Nokia wey get touch light, it will remain there for 6 months grin.
Re: Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport by ehinmowo: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
baysol:

when you called facts low self esteem, what will you call low self esteem when you see one?

the woman dt returned d money, was she a staff there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Rams Into Moore Filling Station, Ekiti State (Photos) / With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? / FG Stops Levy Paid By Nigerians With Dual Citizenship At Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.