Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) (8523 Views)

My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by sureteeboy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mafia4life:
It cant be rooted. Thats why I hate this device. Bootloader is locked and need manufacturer key to unlock it....
Bro, I've finally rooted the device.

Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by Micheezy7(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
g10patriot:
Has anyone complained about the mouthpiece? Had to return one to Jumia because people can't seem to hear me. Got the second one and almost the same but some could hear. Just don't know it it's a general problem.

Mine is working well
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by sureteeboy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
g10patriot:
Has anyone complained about the mouthpiece? Had to return one to Jumia because people can't seem to hear me. Got the second one and almost the same but some could hear. Just don't know it it's a general problem.
Mine is also working well.
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by desy24444(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
My device is not showing on my system... Don't know if anybody have this kind of problem
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by Franklinezenwa: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
desy24444:
I have gotten the fine. thanks to jumia
.So u mean u got the Infinix Hot 3 LTE from Jumia;did u pay before it was delivered to u?
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by olo2phemmy: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Really good device
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by sureteeboy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
desy24444:
My device is not showing on my system... Don't know if anybody have this kind of problem
Mine shows. Are you sure it's on MTP after connecting it or it doesn't even detect the connection at all.
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by Cdave: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Wow,the hot 3 is quite nice though,I'm wowed..

Does anyone have an experience so far?
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by jboixxx: 6:47am On Jan 01, 2017
sureteeboy:
Mine shows. Are you sure it's on MTP after connecting it or it doesn't even detect the connection at all.
desy24444:
Micheezy7:

Mine is working well

Hello folks, pls, does d phone support fast charging, ur opinion abt d bat3 and d cameras?

Happy New Year.
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by Micheezy7(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
jboixxx:

Hello folks, pls, does d phone support fast charging, ur opinion abt d bat3 and d cameras?

Happy New Year.

It support fast charging, camera is cool, the battery is average

1 Like

Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by sureteeboy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
jboixxx:

Happy New Year.
Charges fast at an estimated rate of 1% per min till it reaches the range of 90 and 100.
Battery's average at best and you might wanna bet on the likes of infinix hot 4 to produce a better picture quality, albeit at a lower resolution.
Re: The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
I've used the hot 3( not the pro though) Front camera is poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Not Recharge From Bank Account / Help My New Techno C8 Has Developed Charging Problem / 5 Tips On How To Secure Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.