Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos (17712 Views)

Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2016
DIE HARD BABY. YOUR FUTURE IS GREAT GIRL, DO CUTE.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by mezebel(f): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Lord pls forgive her.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by Jacko1(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Ok this trend is becoming alarming.... Throwing children away haba....

Pray dis child becomes somein and wen the mother come lookin for her..... She sef wil throw the mother away
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by blueeyes1: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
jonsing mother
Heavy jonsing mother.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by uncjay(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Little girls will not stop craving to be smashed, front, back and centre, and when the result surfaces, the become helpless and made an innocent child pay for their deeds....

This is what is in vogue now in every environment... Who should we blame, the govenment? Economy? Potilithieftians? Religious leaders? Parents? Peer groups? Or the never resting cock n v*ginal (oh sorry-honeyspot)
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by lanicky(f): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
May God forgive her. People need to either abstain from sex or practice safe sex. It is unfair to do this to this innocent baby.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by hajhud: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
dainformant:
some women deserve to be dealt with...
seriously.......
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by uncjay(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Sijo01:
When will our ladies learn? Take God the child was found alive.
What baffles me is, don't people especially families and those in their environment that noticed these heartless mothers when they were pregnant ask after their babies when it's obvious they've given birth?

Dont let it baffled you...... The obvious truth is they asked after the babies but some things do happen that the baby mama may decide to run away, or go somewhere else. Even when they stay, they dont want to have anything to do with the child hence, they refused opening up.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
CastedDude:
May God forgive the lady who dumped her there
haa! God will never forgive the person dat did dis. Wat if the baby was not rescued on time and she dies? Tink am nao
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by LadyJul(f): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
How can a mother do dis to her own child A condom would have prevented this... Some women are just so wicked... She'll surely pay for this... I just pray this beautiful child gets adopted in a good home
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by Prales(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Don't just stop at bashing the unfortunate mother of the baby. Make efforts to locate where the baby is being taken care of and make a modest donation. In that way, you wont be sharing in the sins of the mother and the immediate society who never bothered to ask the mother the product of her previously protruded belly. Don't just rant.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by QueenEKAMMA(f): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Don't be suprise if she need another child now, she will easily get pregnant without stress. but those crying everyday, praying and even sleeping in the toilet just for EVEN ONE CHILD are there withou having. our God is wonderful and merciful. i use this medium and interceed for those that are seeking for fruit of the womb, i degree and declear that by this time next year your will caryy your child in Jesus dear name AMEN.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
baby so cute and adorable OMG, God just watching us, I pray He doesn't wipe us all cox ds evils are increasing daily..
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by Wyntah: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
How can one even adopt the baby if one is interested? Any ideas?
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by Missyetty(f): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
God! Some people are just so cruel, just looking at the baby's eye makes me wants to cry.....may God protect you beautiful one and to the mother God will punish you wherever you are.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by nkkystel(f): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
After carrying the baby for nine months and you do this! HEAVEN WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by MRBrownJ: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
when we now fight to have abortion as a legal procedure against such madness, some will come here and talk rubbish.

this is what happens when UNFIT mothers bring UNWANTED children into this world... and NO, we should NOT give a damn if many people are desperate to have a kid of their own. if they are so desperate, let them 1st go to any street corner in Africa and adopt any of the street begging kids (or the ones in orphanages all over Africa)
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by obiajulusam(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
And Linda said "no violence against women".... Nooooo, women must be dealt with, accordingly.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by luluosas(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
May GOD have mercy on the wicked soul of this evil woman.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by jattshaf(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
CastedDude:
May God forgive the lady who dumped her there

Forgive keh?? Instead of make we join hands together to invoke God to punish her you are saying forgiving.
Until the child forgive her mother" sorry I mean the heartless woman that dump a flesh and blood that comes from her. God will not forgive her and I doubt if the mother will ever comes I cross with this cute baby
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by jechona(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stop telling lies, that baby is almost a week old if not more. Look at the navel, the umblical cord has fallen off. You don't need to tell lies to gain the empathy of your readers. The truth is always enough.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by Pchidexy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is the kind of thing you see when a society is built on hypocrisy. Africans are overwhelmly hypocritical. The lady may have been trying to appear clean. Three parties are to blamed: The irresponsible father, the useless n hypocritical society and the stupid lady.
Re: Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos by smoothtalker(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Some gals don't just have sense... Karma is gonna catch up with this woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Live With Your Mother-in-law? / FG Increases Maternity Leave To 4 Months / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.