Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol (656 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by omonighoblessing(f): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2016
spending much time with my family these days brings a lot of memories back......
I remember when I was much younger how I used to play on the mud.......cook food with sand and leaves...hahahaha bath my dull and dress her up.hahahahahahaha good old days ,yes good old days.
now seeing my kid sister do the same makes me wonder "don't these things fade out?"......attached here 're some of my kid sister play things.--imagine she would bath this dull 5 times a day,the dull has a nett fragrance than she.....lol.have fun

Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by pcoolioz(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2016
there was nothing to play with then.... kids these days enjoy... we had sand, clay and all that to play with and funny enough it was so much fun
Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by omonighoblessing(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
pcoolioz:
there was nothing to play with then.... kids these days enjoy... we had sand, clay and all that to play with and funny enough it was so much fun
yes it was dear.....So much fun then I wonder if they still enjoy their *oyimbo** kinda play now lol
Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by pcoolioz(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2016
lol I think they do +check your mail?
omonighoblessing:
yes it was dear.....So much fun then I wonder if they still enjoy their *oyimbo** kinda play now lol
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by omonighoblessing(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
pcoolioz:
lol I think they do +check your mail?
smiley
sorry dear but I don't understand you...*********
modified :oh my mail...lemme see
Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by EfemenaXY: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
omonighoblessing:
spending much time with my family these days brings a lot of memories back......
I remember when I was much younger how I used to play on the mud.......cook food with sand and leaves...hahahaha bath my dull and dress her up.hahahahahahaha good old days ,yes good old days.
now seeing my kid sister do the same makes me wonder "don't these things fade out?"......attached here 're some of my kid sister play things.--imagine she would bath this dull 5 times a day,the dull has a nett fragrance than she.....lol.have fun

Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by omonighoblessing(f): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

hahahahhaah I get u ....that was typo......but the dull is like a dull baby
Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by omonighoblessing(f): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I meant to say nice fragrance not nett fragrance
Re: I Bet U Did This When U Were Little. .....lol by omonighoblessing(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I meant to say nice fragrance not nett fragrance
So #modifying

(1) (Reply)

Kind Hearted Bus Driver / Enrol Your Child Now ! Admission In Progress @ BAMTOKS SCHOOLS / Would You Keep A Joint Account With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.