Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around (4142 Views)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by da3pu0(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2016
This Is How To Know If Your Partner Had S£x With Someone Else While You Were are not around

by admin · April 2, 2016
Capture
1. Smell its odor: Normally it should have the filthy offensive odor of not having been washed If you smell s’emen or se’xual liquids odor or the pleasant odor of bathing products then it’s up to you [to decide why]… While I’m at it, the normal offensive odor should be primarily from the offensive odor of urine, slightly salty. S’emen and se’xual liquids odor are slightly fishy odor. Normally when you have the chance, smell [his pe nis] more, lick more, and slowly you will be more familiar with it.
2. Let it [the eja culate] out and look at the color, white means he has eja culated within the past 3 days, yellow means he hasn’t. (Some people say the color will change after time too, you can check yourself.)
3. C0ndom: Check if there is any condom or soap odor.
4. Question: There are tests and there are countermeasures. If you drink more liquids after doing the deed and urinate a few times, won’t you then have the stench of urine again? Answer: There is a difference between fresh urine stench and the urine stench from a day without bathing…the key still lies with experience. Normally, one must carefully observe and learn from experience.
5. Feel the balls . If they have elasticity, then he hasn’t eja culated, but if they are soft and limp, then he has eja culated [recently]. This someone else taught me.
Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by Cutehector(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2016
undecided seems d op is writing to himself

1 Like

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by yarimo(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2016
But op u well so?

1 Like

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2016
This stress is even worst than the cheating self.Why go through all these? I think it's better to say the truth when asked, period!!!

4 Likes

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by divinehand2003(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Investigative journalism
Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
i am lost here
Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by bolseas(f): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
What if he masturbated?

5 Likes

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
All this wahala to burst a cheating partner grin

Op the guilty ones will hate this thread o grin

I hope you're ready for bashing grin
Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by lilmax(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
You will see something around the door Dazall
Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by Kelklein(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
bolseas:
What if he masturbated?
your head dey there..grin

1 Like

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by byvan03: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nawaooh!!!! Anyone that does these seriously needs psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by alt3r3g0: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
bolseas:
What if he masturbated?

This trumps the whole thread grin can even claim wet dream

1 Like

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by edwife(f): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
byvan03:
Nawaooh!!!! Anyone that does these seriously needs psychiatric help.

A very idle jobless person at that. grin

1 Like

Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by byvan03: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

A very idle jobless person at that. grin

Nne this kind of idleness nah mental problem.
Re: To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around by austine4real(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
If u starts suspecting ur partner the love u have 4him/her wll surely die

(1) (Reply)

.. / TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex / How Best Can I Live With my Live-in Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.