Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? (5508 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia / 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by PMBisaterrorist(f): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
What is this na?? Haba

Another explanation to this is needed... like they are hausa's impersonating igbos

Or this is ohanaeze youth version of the yoruba's wink grin wink cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by dridowu: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:
What is this na?? Haba

Another explanation to this is needed... like they are hausa's impersonating igbos

[img]http://gif.co/oL4j.gif[/img]

[img]http://gif.co/okEg.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by DaBullIT(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yeebos

Onaheze and Fraud

Like 5 and 6

From day one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by mightyhazel: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Shameful if true!

But dese peeps aint built up like igbo. Ladies.

I suspect foul. Here!

8 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by mightyhazel: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yeebos

Onaheze and Fraud

Like 5 and 6

From day one
the women look yorogbatic to me

10 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:
What is this na?? Haba

OHAnaEZE as stated on that sign is a paid machine not humans.. .

They are like Akara on a widows table. .guy Na for sale, anyone, I mean anyone with its prize can graciously buy..

They are by the way not IGBOs..

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by FortunateOsahon: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
the women look yorogbatic to me

I know it, they will turn around to blame Yorubas. Dont you people have any shame at all? You blame everyone for your own misfortune, mhen....This is something else.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by enlightenedmind: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
i dont think dese r isrealites ooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Truth be told....... those folks don't look igbo, I think maybe this time, its propaganda..... divide and rule, and a lot of youths are falling for it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by EmeritusMbaM: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Big shame

1 Like

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by brize(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
If this Yorubas like let them wear igbo Attire or write Ohaneze whatever they like in their banner claiming Igbos, they should know that the Igbos love justice and anything fair. We wont succumb to injustice and if Saraki is tried and found guilty then he should face the music............... As for this pics... Dont mind the Ohaneze whatever, this people are Yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by christopher123(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Esseite:
Truth be told....... those folks don't look igbo, I think maybe this time, its propaganda..... divide and rule, and a lot of youths are falling for it.

Did you notice that? they look middle beltish...they do not look igbo to me. What has Igbo man got to gain in Sariki saga...why is everybody trying hard to associate Igbo with everything? Are they Nigeria Saviour

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by christopher123(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
These people do not look Igbo., you can go to open market and buy Igbo garbs and carry placards but that doesnt make you IGBO ...they are rented crowd.

OK TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO GAIN AS AN IGBO MAN IN SERIKI MADNESS?

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by christopher123(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
They dont look igbo to me....if you see a group of igbo men you will know

BUNCH OF RENTED CROWD

pls leave igbo alone....We do not support APC and their madness.Count us out biko
enlightenedmind:
i dont think dese r isrealites ooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by fulanimafia: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
christopher123:
They dont look igbo to me.

Those are not Ibo's? Videos don't lie.

Ohaneze - "A fight against Saraki (Corruption) is a fight against Ibos"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTGD_5uG8lc

The time for sensible youths from the SE to denounce this shameful statement is way overdue.

9 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by mightyhazel: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
FortunateOsahon:

I know it, they will turn around to blame Yorubas. Dont you people have any shame at all? You blame everyone for your own misfortune, mhen....This is something else.
run away bum!

Wasn't talking 2 u!

4 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by otr1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
christopher123:

Did you notice that? they look middle beltish...they do not look igbo to me. What has Igbo man got to gain in Sariki saga...why is everybody trying hard to associate Igbo with everything? Are they Nigeria Saviour
To say that Saraki's most ardent supporters on here are Igbos, leaves much to be desired.
I wonder why you think those people are not Igbo when you have no prove they are not... I mean, not all Igbos look like an average Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
LIAR, I can bet my Ass that these people are not and don't look like Igbos, this is just people who want to paint Ohanaeze Youth black.
Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by christopher123(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oga, now tell me what I have to gain by Sariki miasma as an Igbo man...He aint putting food on my table..Even here on nairaland we have many I am ibo impostors and we the SS people

I maintian these are rented crowd
otr1:

To say that Saraki's most ardent supporters on here are Igbos, leaves much to be desired.
I wonder why you think those people are not Igbo when you have no prove they are not... I mean, not all Igbos look like an average Igbo.
Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by christopher123(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
How can you prove that man is igbo? Ok how can you prove that the man is from Ohaneze Youth Movement...that is if there is anything like that

Or dont we have non igbo that speak igbo?

Just asking

fulanimafia:

Those are not Ibo's? Videos don't lie.

Ohaneze - "A fight against Saraki (Corruption) is a fight against Ibos"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTGD_5uG8lc

The time for sensible youths from the SE to denounce this shameful statement is way overdue.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by Daniel058(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
See impersonators Oh!..
Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by nd07(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
OP, I'll only spare u because of ur monicker which I agree with but please & please, keep IBOs outta ds game. it isn't our concern neither do those pics look like us
Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by fulanimafia: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
christopher123:
How can you prove that man is igbo? Ok how can you prove that the man is from Ohaneze Youth Movement...that is if there is anything like that

My friend go and sit down smiley

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like duck, swims like a duck...then it is a DUCK!

At least you're all ashamed of your support for Saraki to the point of denying your kinsmen....thats a good start.

UPDATE: Chukwudi44 has been discovered to not be Ibo but a fulani imposter smiley

6 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by 66xtr0r: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

https://www.nairaland.com/3025166/truth-alamjiri-menace

Culled:

On October 2nd, 2014 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe.  The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.  They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. 
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahedeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.
If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years, we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid, even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”. 

President Muhammadu Buhari himself in 2013 when he said that if what happened in 2011 during the presidential elections happens again in 2015 and he ends up losing to President Goodluck Jonathan, who happens to be a southern christian, “the dog and the baboon will both be soaked in blood”. 

Another Elder statesman of the North, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, said, before the presidential election in 2011, that “power must return to the North otherwise we (meaning northerners) would make the country ungovernable”. Jonathan went ahead to win the election and Lawal Kaita and co. went ahead to honour their word: from 2011 till 2015, making the country ungovernable they certainly did. 

These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from these Fulani leaders and the implications of their threat-filled words are self-evident. They need no further analysis or explanation here.
They are using the Fulani herdsmen as a standing army. They are highly protected by the government in power
Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by FortunateOsahon: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
run away bum!

Wasn't talking 2 u!

Get lost and stop disgracing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by otr1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
christopher123:
Oga, now tell me what I have to gain by Sariki miasma as an Igbo man...He aint putting food on my table..Even here on nairaland we have many I am ibo impostors and we the SS people

I maintian these are rented crowd
Speak for yourself.
How hard is it for any Saraki buttlicker Senator to rent a few hundreds of his people to stage a protest?
Knowing most Igbos- who are PDP members- hate Buhari and APC, and see Saraki's trial as a witch-hunt from APC-led FG, it's possible.
I've been in the SE since the beginning of this year and I know the sentiments of an average Igbo PDP supporter towards Saraki's case. They're "Chukwudi" personified-if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by christopher123(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
You have right to your opinion.But one thing I know is that Igbo has nothing to gain or loose with Sariki saga...If I tell you I know what the case is all about...bro I lie

I just dont know and I dont bloody care about Fvcking Sariki nor APC madness.
otr1:

Speak for yourself.
How hard is it for any Saraki buttlicker Senator to rent a few hundreds of his people to stage a protest?
Knowing most Igbos- who are PDP members- hate Buhari and APC, and see Saraki's trial as a witch-hunt from APC-led FG, it's possible.
I've been in the SE since the beginning of this year and I know the sentiments of an average Igbo PDP supporter towards Saraki's case. They're "Chukwudi" personified-if you know what I mean.
Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by SolexxBarry(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Why are saraki's supporters mostly Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by SporaD8: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki see your life!!!
Hahaha! You handed over to Ekweremadu less than 8hrs and your igbo ardent support are already giving you the peter-denied-jesus treatment!
Who is that guy that prophesy this will happen? I own him a crate of origin.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by ElCount: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
No true igbo person takes that Ohanaeze group serious , they are a peanut seeking group so don't use them to qualify the entire igbo ethnic group.
I personally don't like Saraki and what he is doing and the last thing I would do is to support him

1 Like

Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by BakireBulmaker: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki is no Fulani man! The thread topic is bullshiiiit.
Re: Photo : Why are this igbos disgracing themselves over this fulani man? by otr1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
christopher123:
You have right to your opinion.But one thing I know is that Igbo has nothing to gain or loose with Sariki saga...If I tell you I know what the case is all about...bro I lie

I just dont know and I dont bloody care about Fvcking Sariki nor APC madness.
It's not my opinion, it's a fact based on my interactions with people.
Not many people bother to know what's in it for them before joining a fight. That's why I said, you can only speak for yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Can't Survive Restructuring Plan... let us be sincere / Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers / He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.